Get out of debt

Dont buy that snickers.
Save it and pay off that debt!

Attached: GET. OUT. OF. DEPTH..jpg (534x401, 20K)

Thanks gramps

I have no debt Dave and frankly I don't believe there's anything wrong with taking out a loan to go to medical school instead of wagecucking for ten years to afford paying for it in cash so you can graduate when you're 45 and miss the best years of your life.
Also fuck your attitude about having kids and marriage. KIDS COST MONEY. I don't care what Jesus thinks about them; they cost a fuckton.

me tried it his way but ended up getting sick from working too much and not having health enough died (beans and rice not that great)
now me in even worse shap

I've only ever seen Dave give shit to loanbabies who major in useless bullshit, or who do not finish their degree for stupid bullshit.

Also Dave encourages you to have kids because retards raise retards and in 20 years your kids will be in his show giving him even more free content.

I see the error in my ways now gramps! thanks!
And also, I only get 90 emails a day with financial tips I don't need! could I have some more, please!

who is this Stephen Wolfram wannabe?

NKN Moon soon, Stephen Wolfram

Attached: 1545121541073.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>medical school
>Jow Forums
I will personally pay, seeing the the social enept basement dweller NEET, anti-semite conspiracy theorist with borderline schizophrenia, taking care of a patient.

Great projection champ. BTW, medical doctors are some of the biggest sociopaths going.

>great projection
stop lying to yourself and accept the demographic of this echochamber with tops 50 non-bots a day

>anti-semite conspiracy theorist
You say that like it's a bad thing, lol.

Completly irrelevant in that context, wether antisemitism is a "good" or "bad" thing.
Publically expressing such beliefs and ideologies in the medical environment is the death sentence for your career. A medical professional is not a political person by any means. You treat every patient the same and dont make any execptions in any particular ethnicity/religious minority group.

Your private beliefs are another thing, if you leave them for yourself, but I question the self control of the average Jow Forumsnessmen falling into a autistic screeching state coming up with paint made Jow Forums jpegs.

He's a boomer retard. I don't know why he's so popular.

Help me Ramsey, I am over $20 in credit card debt and make $39,000 a year and I don't know what to do.

Attached: 1548543456375.jpg (773x365, 88K)

i will never forgive this man for brainwashing my parents

My wife is an md and we have a son. We’ve both been terrible with money our whole lives and I’m using crypto as my retirement fund.

My mom gave me this fucker’s book years ago, never read it.

i have a check for 5k from a side job i did this past weekend.

monday i am going to cash and deposit it.

i am paying my last payment on monday/tuesday.

i can't fucking wait. im so happy i could cry.

Attached: 1533167240218.png (1102x967, 501K)

It's easy really. You just keep your mouth shut, practice smiling in the mirror, and you lie constantly. Every time I do lunch with my kike boss, I'm visualising him screaming as he burns in the oven, his flesh sticking to the iron walls glowing red with heat, charring off in big meaty chunks before he dies only once the air entering his lungs has seared them too much to absorb more oxygen. And then I ask him about how his plans for his daughters bar mitzvah is going and if his charity work is doing well. It's just practice, you never should never say what's on your mind. If you want to vent & sperg out, that's what here is for.

Boy, if there was only some kind of platform that professionals could use to anonymously disclose their beliefs which are grounded in years of experience treating & supporting a vast swath of the population in an unbiased manner.
Your optimism is cute.

When will Dave Ramsey finally name the jew ?

Attached: TransCryingFag.png (644x584, 288K)