Town Crier employee here

Employees are really pissed we gave in to Sergey's takeover. It felt hostile, and the team morale took a hit. Everything was fine until Sergey and Steve started butting into our business. I hope you aren't planning to get rich off of chainlink, it won't get to where it needs to be for a real increase in price

Attached: townies.png (287x289, 10K)

There were no employees it was an academic research project you dumb fudding swing linker.

Attached: 1538856173376s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

>can't save an image
confirmed linktard

This. Too fucking funny. Kek

Attached: woah, jack.png (572x566, 193K)

Not true, we are considered employees just ask Ari. We were even given link tokens which are essentially worthless, instead of a raise

$0.455532 USD (-2.19%)

What can I do with this shit? Can't feed my family with 45 cent bags of shit

LMFAO, creative new fud, you lieing fuck. Who is in charge of HR for the TC team at Cornell. If you don't price u work their your a lieing, stinking filthy, scumsucking, bottom feeding piece of shit lowlife Fudder.

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (236x227, 9K)

This is such garbage tier fud that anyone falls for this doesn't deserve link.

Get a real job then

>Academy

Fukken pathetic son

>lieing
>If you don't price u work their your a lieing

What pajeetlish is this?

Who gave the company this name? Pic related.

Attached: 1546389796874.jpg (1080x1648, 491K)

Fake
And
Gay.
God link has had some terrible LARPs before but you are by far the most Autistic of them all. I honestly wonder how long you thought about how to present this and how clever you thought you were. Jesus user, you need to re-evaluate your life decisions

Based strokeposter

Literal renaissance fair town crier here. Yes, everything OP says is true - just market sold my 100k stack and moved into BTT. It's over, boys

Attached: towncrier.jpg (920x520, 64K)

SCAfag here, renfairs are pretty gay.

what do the employees think about sergeys "free burgers" policy?

OP is a FAGGOT just like his father.

>he took that bait
Actual retard!

smartcontract.com employee here, AMA

uncle old faggot - tier larp
very sad