Im in for the smell

fuck technology, just imagine...

Attached: 30933093605_ec018a112f_b.jpg (529x1024, 99K)

>smellcoin ©
>users pay bitcoin for smellcoin (BRP) ®
>users are those who want to imagine the smell
>fees are paid to female possessing brapper
>female specifies her bounty and you can see preview (glimpse of female and or brapper, brief clip)
>if bounty is paid in bitcoin then user and female are paid an equal amount of smellcoin that is paired with bitcoin (1btc = 50-100k smells to start off with)
>anyone exiting the network cashes out in btc for their smellcoin
>that way new brappers can enter, paying bitcoin to the exiters to get the smellcoin
>transactions are only conducted in smells

have I told you the point of all this yet ?

>once user pays bounty to female, he gets the award
>she records a video of her BRAPPING into a brap container™ that will allow you to not only imagine the smell
>but you can confirm your imagination once it arrives in mail
>in the meantime you also receive the video of her brapping into the container to amuse yourself with in the meantime.
>hotter brappers, bigger braps drive the economy
>the female with the most desired brapping attributes who can do many transactions can demand the highest number of smellcoins
>(btc transactions not permitted within the smellconomy©, btc is only to back smellcoins by the amount in the market)
>this makes smellcoin liquid and desirable
>all females have to do is record themselves brapping in a cup on the smellcoin wallet/app
>females can demand additional smellcoins for specific braps such as taco bell or pumpkins
>pumpkin spiced braps
>users can post brap reviews under females helping others to imagine the smell
>brap unboxing videos

(we recommend gently microwaving brap containers the user has received for 8-10 seconds to reinvigorate the brapp particulae)

Using the patented brapp valve, we can retain up to 85% of the particulate for braps over 2 seconds.

hey biz, what does a woman's bear ass smells like? and what does it feel like holding it in both hands?

BASED

Some day we’ll all get to be her finger. Just imagine.

Attached: AD24741E-A3D4-4A2F-A341-BE59CE7B984C.jpg (1130x1076, 601K)

Whatever lotion/perfrume she has on, but if you get real close to the anus you'll catch a whiff of poo

Attached: 13976528.jpg (580x563, 236K)

god i wish this coin existed

I can imagine.

Imagine that woman, by example, doing her sports routine. Then she go to a locked room where the air gets drained, then some WOMB goes specifically to her ass and syphon the air/smell from that area and then put that into a vac sealed airbag.

Then someone who want to buy that Brap smell receive that air bag, with the information of its safra and of the known moment.

Then the profit would be given to the BRAP smell provider and another part to that service.

Who the fuck started the brap meme? I can't imagine it would catch on without at least a few scat fetishists.

favelanon can i please have my money back?

Why you always make that joke, lol.

DO women's assholes stink? I just want to eat ass.

give me my money back faggot

Attached: 1549534643651.jpg (1053x671, 103K)

Seriously, you promised to pay the $50 back that I loaned you for trading.

Bro you didnt loaned me anything.
Why does your ID changed,also?
Prove it.

When ICO?

you asked me 300$ to pay for your bike and you blocked me then

yea but not as bad because it's mixed with female sweat WHICH IS AMAZING you know how you sweat from fear and it REEKS well when females do that and it gets musty and all mixed with their pheremone it's strong but you can get a boner just smelling her neck after she did yoga or came home from work. smells completely different from male sweat, just draws you in. especially if it's mixed with vanilla cocobutter and fruit shampoo or something

I'm not the other user. I sent you $50 in ETH and you wanted to send me $100 back within a week.

Bro I dont even have a bike since many time ago that mine was robbed. I never blocked anyone on email or telegram.
Have a good week!

Bro, nobody sent me $50 in ETH, the only user who sent me something in ETH was the user that gave me $100 for my lunch, I can even prove, it was last year, my adress still the same because its from tradeogre.

yo wtf lol

I've done Jow Forumsness with an user on here and it went great. I hired him to write me resume + cover letter and it went great for us (for me anyway). he even sent me mail from japan which was based ^ _^

don't fuck over bros on here or make stupid business deals and communicate over email you fucking idiots.

no-butters out

He is just fucking with me.

this is actually a good idea
print the picture of the woman who brapped on the bag and sell it in anonymous boxes over the internet

*SNIFF* *SNIFF*

Attached: 1494387569832.jpg (456x402, 30K)

I love this place

People were posting asses in their OP to get attention for shitty threads. The BRAP meme was meant to drive this out by grossing people out but now we are just a bunch of fart fetishists

This board is complete shit

Finally, I can directly invest in braphogs!
But how do you combat counterfeit braps?

T. no BRPer. You aren't going to make it.

great question, fren

>braptainer™ has one way, one use valve for intake and has unique barcode. Brap must be filmed going into container that has the barcode on it in the video. idk something like that

Gosh I'd pay 1eth to sniff a brap directly from the source

Attached: 1538851470723.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

the only people who think it's gross are non-lifters.

LES CA-RA-BINS

Attached: imagine the smell.webm (240x240, 845K)

This is accurate. That first whiff when it hits ur nostrils is a magical moment.

Attached: 1524407060661.webm (360x640, 987K)

did she squirt from that??? or was that piss? disgusting

Attached: DtsKC8fUcAACoJQ.jpg (550x550, 70K)