How can anyone not be in CHX right now?

How can anyone not be in CHX right now?

Attached: 2673.png (200x200, 10K)

One reason... SECURITY TOKEN

the retards and fudders. Both will fomo in around 100m-1b MC

CHX is a security token

Attached: f30e53_6769675.png (1300x1300, 120K)

Said no one with half a brain...

utility token for security tokens

What could go wrong

Muh STO multi trillion market sir

Attached: chx.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Glad to see you’ve moved on to a new FUD attempt. The but but but he lied one was getting a little stale.

i'm all in chx.

it's just one guy spreading fud in all the chx threads.

hey fudder, point at the doll where chx touched you

this is a good post

Uh can’t you tell it’s so obvious it’s those rate3 pajeets thinking their trash is better.

>When you see FUD that reeks this much of desperation
Buy signal for Chx if I've ever seen one.

this

No doubt, he's probably market buying HUNDREDS of CHX as we speak

Tens of CHX. What a salty bitch.

OWW MY BALLS !!!

>he's probably market buying HUNDREDS of CHX
It's fascinating to me how in every CHX shill thread one of the Pajeets mentions market buying. It's always a non sequitur like in this post. This is one of the telltale signs they are going off of a script.

The FUD is getting to me, talk me down shillers, I'm getting close to dumping my stack.

Black dev team for one.

See: Who seems more calm and collected at this point: the shills, or the FUDers?

I like CHX but NEVER fall in lOVE with one crypto. Ill buy back later when the team re hypes it up again.

chx is unfuddable.. the fudder is just making shit up

remember what i told you at the start. if you want that 10,000x you need to ignore the fud (and the dips and pumps). dont let some screetching autistic chink stop you from making it

Don't let the African Scammer steal all your money either. A bunch of racist Jow Forums white cracka ass bitches being played by African Nigga... Priceless

All they are going to say is how great STOs are and how rich you willl get if you have a stack of CHX. You will never hear any positive substance about this project, only empty promises, lies, and hyping up tokenization. It's a classic pump and dump: hype up X, create a tenuous link between X and Y, and try to dupe people into buying Y.

Ahahaha! You are a pajeet!

Attached: 1548904889005.png (1440x1088, 294K)

This guy expresses himself like someone with an IQ well below 100.

Can you give an example of the empty promises and lies? aside from the partnershit announcement which the CEO said would be in the next week or TWO and its only been one week.

You must be talking about POLY?

Already pumped and dumped.

We’ve moved onto the future, and the marketing is just beginning

LTO NETWORK = 2m marketcap

Attached: 4DB2099F-24EA-456F-B4FB-6D95C9805C93.jpg (750x1299, 311K)

>dumped
haha good one

Attached: ch.png (1239x692, 70K)

he's black

cringe

Zoom out faggot. Using a short timeframe chart to lie, no surprises there from a CHX holder.

Stop shilling your scam, real supply is 460M and you're gonna get dumped on, bridge troll fee is decreasing, millions of LTO tokens will be released on market as time goes on

Ok i zoomed out not sure what i should be seeing here.

Attached: 2ch.png (1293x634, 76K)

That volume spells bad news.

The biggest one is the claim that they'll have a legal and compliance wrapper so you can do an STO end to end through them. It's complete nonsense. To people in the industry it sounds like a kindergartner bragging about made up shit to impress other toddlers, or like beetlejuice going on Howard Stern saying 'me, i can bench press 500 lbs heheha'.

Attached: beet.jpg (480x360, 13K)

no

oh, are you "in the industry"?

Attached: 3444.jpg (207x185, 14K)

Based smug Elon asking the important questions.

Damn bro instead of fudding just buy some CHX before we hit $10 and you decide to neck yourself.

CHX just breached it's ATH yet again tonight. What the fuck are you talking about when you say "CHX dumped"?

CHX volume is flat as a board. QNT is steadily rising.

Yeah because that worked out so terribly the last several times the volume was "flat".

Attached: Capture.jpg (1170x531, 27K)

Kek, when is this from? QNT currently has 2,353 ETH volume, and CHX has 827 ETH volume, yet it doesn't even show up on that.
You are such a bullshitter!

Wow I was on the fence about CHX before I read this compelling informative post. Just bought 100 CHX, very bullish.