SOMEBODY PLEASE BUY MY LINKPOOL BAGS

SOMEBODY PLEASE BUY MY LINKPOOL BAGS

Attached: 62882F2A-E51C-49BC-B06A-BBFF33BFD46A.png (1127x685, 37K)

Haha upvoted

Never.
Go back to plebbit you nigger

Everyone will actually dump when they finish taking the screenshot for staking priority
t. holding 94 shares

Please based whale buy some more linkpool and fill my orders

I will start to dump some tomorrow, before the big sell off begins. I think 50 shares should be plenty for the screenshot.

i'll buy you 1 share for 8eth.

You might want to check the LP Tg channel before making plans based on the assumption that the staking priority will be based on a snapshot.
Johnny hinted they will use another method, similar to what a user suggested.

Where do you buy linkpool shares

Check the telegram, there won't be a snapshot after an user suggested another method

shhhh i wanna scoop up some cheap neet lp

>staking.linkpool.io
>left column
>dex

You will need to log in with metamask (you can link it with your hardware wallet)

that’s just jonny doing damage control

Share it fren. People have had enough time to accumulate already

What are they doing instead? I was hoping to scoop up a few cheap shares after the snapshot

1/4

Attached: 44DE825E-EF6C-4389-89C0-A36F702BBB0D.png (750x1334, 516K)

2/4

Attached: 49F3035B-9B87-4041-80C5-94B64A36880D.png (750x1334, 530K)

A double contract system in which you have to lock your LP while you are staking and your staking priority gradually increases. This will avoid the post snapshot dump. It's simple, elegant and it makes sense.

3/4

Attached: BC7EC285-9E60-4B96-B4D1-F7F05A44D76A.png (750x1334, 508K)

snapshot may not be a snapshot anymore. check the telegram. they are devising a plan to use two contracts for staking so you have to hold the LP to have the staking priority.
aint gonna be a dump

>linkpool
is this a new scam i havent heard of

4/4

Attached: 1A01E395-91BE-4D64-AF3F-8E76116E5E68.png (750x1334, 601K)

Gerard you genius

every project needs a Gerard in the community

lol @ jonny
>y-yeah I was going to do that a-anyway

Based Gerard stopped me from selling the remainder of my bags

keked

This is all seriously illegal. Lol

The absolute state of fud. Did you miss out when it was 7-8 ETH?

Imagine not having gone all in on Linkpool

>imagine not all in bitcoin in 2013
>imagine not all in eth before 2017
>imagine not killing yourself because you missed all your chances to make it

>Going all in on link pool
>link pool
>LINK

Why go all in when you can just buy link. I’m starting to thinm people are even more stupid then I could have imagined

you'd be surprised how retarded linkies are in the tg channel. the absolute state of some people is indescribable. most people will NOT make it and sell too soon.

people are impatient in general. I've lived over 30 years to realize that
>most men are too impatient to spend only 6 months in the gym to get the muscular moviestar body they dream of
>most women are too impatient to spend 2-4 months dieting to get the slimmer body they dream of
>most people are too impatient to hold onto their investment for 2-5 years to make a decent profit

I wonder if the people who say LINK will go to $5 or $10 max truly believe it and are going to miss the train

why?

Johnny this little fucker. Changing plans everyday and they expect to follow every brainlet message in the fucking telegram. fuck them, I'm dumping all my shares now, I hope it will crash the order book

The returns are going to be higher than just running the node on my own

This

It's a scam within a scam, of sorts...

>no price action below 18 ETH for almost a month
>tfw I started buying up shares at 12-15 in early January and pushed us to where we've been since then
>15 new addresses have bought in at the 18-21 ETH range

Your fault dumbass

Attached: _81738062_risitas.jpg (720x405, 23K)

>your fault
>LP shares were 1 ETH
>LP shares are 18-20 ETH worth now
Oy goy is your fault to have participated in the only succesful ICO of 2018

If they implemented Gerard’s idea, linkpool would no longer be a security, correct? Amerifags could get in

My returns will be higher as the link token increases in value than your returns holding link running a node or using linkpool

People would still receive the revenue from LinkPool. It would be still a security

>My returns will be higher as the link token increases in value
I'm going to be staking LINK returns, receiving the passive revenue from 25 LP shares, running my own node with NaaS.
You are so naiv