Why did this board turn into shit?

Why did this board turn into shit?

Attached: 0fa485adc9d.jpg (325x288, 19K)

Dark times OP.

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 25K)

because of the influx of low IQ npc redditors. They will be gone after craig puts the final nail in the coffin

>chainlink
>chainlink
>chainlink
>how do i get a girlfriend
>chainlink
>chainlink

unintelligent uncreative peons trying to infiltrate the secret club

to bad i'm always thinking 5-20 moves ahead

Mainly because of pajeetery, especially the recent oww/qnt/lto shit

I was banned for a few days

eternal bear market

Attached: 1549136996644.jpg (727x868, 237K)

One word... Cryptocurrency.

Tards gotta have somewhere to tard

LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT
SO LET'S MAKE IT RIGHT
YEAH

It really is this simple.

it's a self reinforcing negative feedback loop caused by chink and pajeet shills pushing their shitcoins, lol trolls posting nonstop bait posts and anons abandoning the board due to the stated reasons above as well as general disillusionment. there's no quality discussion anymore and it's just getting worse every day. the aforementioned cancer is stage 4 terminal

They really, really ought to start a crypto board and get this pyramid scheme faggotry out of here.

>pyramid scheme

Attached: 1427850148555.jpg (900x900, 84K)

this.

The crypto bear market should fix things. It's nowhere close to being over

Because we’ve already figured out what the next 1000x+ will be (It’s Chainlink) and now we’re all just filling our bags and patiently waiting and shitposting

When Crypto went mainstream then took a permanent fall into the pink zone.

Pyramid scheme.

Notice how irrationally emotional and attached people get to these "projects". The tech is interesting, but the get-rich-quick aspect is rotting everyone's brains. I fell for it too last year. Sometimes you're the chump, that's alright. Live and learn.

This board was never good

I WANT to get into crypto but it fluctuates so damn much I'm pretty sure I'm just burning my cash

those who already made it, left Jow Forums forever
only neets who missed the boat multiple times still remain

Try starting a legitimate thread about almost any cryptocurrency and watch it devolve into pajeets shilling, namecalling, Jow Forums posting, and other cancerous scenarios where everybody loses.

Jow Forums is a fucking cesspool

based and red pilled

Are there any legit DISCORDS left?

I was member of BlockChain Babylon or shit like this.. had like 10k members, before bear market a lot of good content was posted there..

as the number of visitors to this board increases, the number of retards increases too.

retards don't shut up if they have nothing to say, so they post shit constantly.

retards are also the prime target of shill armies that shill their shit here more frequently.

the only way out if to include an iq test before something can be postet.

Have we finally reached the point where newfags don't know how fucking shitty this board got during the peak of last bull run? Excellent.

Enjoy the eternal bear while it lasts, this is the most fun I've had shit posting in years.

Weekend is always totally different posters than weekdays, mostly kids and such who have school during week days

Attached: 8eb107bb6026db6e2d5654442679bc50.jpg (720x480, 50K)

Honestly this is the worst board I lurk in, in terms of content and posting. I blame a sudden influx of pajeets.

Biz is best in the middle of the night on school nights, when the pageets are off the clock and the school kids are asleep. Then the austists can roam free.

>People think Jow Forums was ever good

This board was created to tell the crypto kids to fuck off from Jow Forums

>chainlink
>chainlink
>QNT
>Coinmetro
>IExec
>Brappers
>Chad fucks you in the ass at at bar. What do you do?
>Oldfags post good memes and newfags steal them and post them every 5 minutes, turning them into stale memes.
>Ziliqua
>BCASH BCASH
>How much shitcoin for a girl like this?
>Martin Shkreli
>muh kikes
>People holding since 2017 and starting to lose their patience.
>*ting ting ting * AHEM
Did i miss anything?

Attached: 1543280339956.jpg (720x460, 35K)

Indians and chinks destroyed it. Plain and simple

chainlink

Zoomers.

How is it not? Bunch of ERC20 tokens with shit tokenomics and virtually no development history. None of them have any future, just about getting in early and spamming this board

it's as if there's a sustained effort to make this board as unpleasant as possible. I honestly don't even know why I still hang around desu. like the other user said, this place is mostly tolerable around late-night weekdays

This. Jow Forums quality is inverse to price. This isn't 2016 glory days but 1000x better than Dec 2017.

Meme coins

this is some high quality bait, fucking got me wp.

It was unironically the best in 2017. Every meme worth a damn started here. Now I am pretty much on Jow Forums full time

biz in a nutshell