Attached: images[1].png (278x181, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwWTV7rGPgY
ltonode.com/supply/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol literally looks like a copy of every cryptonote website+team ever

You mean the next AION?
-99%

Eh it will have no price action untill about 1 full week. Took profits on the pump few days ago and will re enter end of next week. There will be other coins to enter in the meantime. Stay Safe frens.

delete this

Attached: quiehfuefheu.png (565x903, 569K)

Attached: brianlet.png (506x520, 123K)

Oh yeah? Tell me what it does.

The one true coin for the afro community

Attached: bobross-lto.jpg (931x624, 117K)

no gonna lie
youtube.com/watch?v=MwWTV7rGPgY
that asalamalekum at the start kinda worries me

fucking pajeets

why? who the fuck are you?

you do your own research why do we have to tell you to invest? we told u about qnt and chx and no need to tell you about this one, go get the fuck out.

QNT is the next QNT

QNT can barely do more than a few more Xs right now, LTO can do tens of them.

can someone explain me, why we have erc20 tokens and mainnet tokens? and why there are a shit ton of mainnet tokens, and also what is this bridge for? whats the point of all this? someone care to explain to a brainlet here?

all the presale tokens are main net tokens. the only tokens traded are erc20. you can swap to main net at any time.

to swap from main net to erc20, however, (i.e., if you have a huge amount of presale tokens and want to dump), you pay a bridge fee, which is like 40% right now. it goes down over the next few months.

basically it prevents huge dumps while project is new.

so basically 12.8% of people think that the current price is more than they could make with the mainnet tokens, while 87% think price is still going up, or at least will maintain for enouth time for the burn rate to decrease?

also, that means that total valuation of 27mi USD is the price of all tokens? if that is the case, we probably will see a decrease in price, because the project was not supposed to be worth more than 10 mi, right guys?

well every time tokens are moved from main net to erc20, the bridge fee is burned and reduced from circ supply. so the effective circ supply is less because much less than the total supply (main net + erc20) is actually sellable, because the main net -> erc20 bridge fee is forever burned when the move happens.

but yeah i dunno. its confusing. interesting strategy tho.

> missed HOT
> missed QUANT
> missed CHX

DONT MISS LTO NETWORK. ACCUMULATE WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

2m marketcap

lots of juicy PR upcoming from famous crypto youtubers. Watch the zombie armies come, and market buy the shit out of this.

LTO network marketcap = 2m

You’ve been warned.

Attached: DC2273D3-C207-4885-9CC1-27C6B938F271.jpg (750x1075, 282K)

Well, if we have 27mi USD at a burning rate of 36.7%, that is the same as saying the total supply is 18.365.209 USD. But, as the burn rate decreases, more tokens come to circulation and the price is supposed to drop. If interest for the coin rose, the same price could be sustained. However, it is much more probable that the price will drop to around 6 or 10mi USD. From that point, with being much more distributed, price will begin to rise slowly.

it is very misleading to claim 2mi marketcap. actually it is 18mi usd. dont try to fool people on Jow Forums.

so 300million is the total supply? Where is the validation?

Weak fud. This is already clarified. So pathetic that the only FUD you noobs can come up with is trying to trick people into thinking the marketcap is way higher.

Attached: I_QWANT_LTO.png (720x480, 403K)

well, you can read here
ltonode.com/supply/

Dude, cant you just read their own website? It is written there: Total Supply of 457 million tokens! Why do you have to be so retarded to shill this and doubt of 4channers? I was interested on the project, but you make it seems it is a scam. Too bad.

> intentionally cherry picking stats without realising it’s a dynamic model which burns 39%.

> intentionally doesn’t state that there is 6month locks on over half the tokens

Gtfo noob

On my calculation of 18mi USD marketcap I already decreased the amount by 36%, sucker. Also 6 months locks? you make me kek. What is more misleading? this, or to claim it has 2mi marketcap? you make it sound like a scam. Period. Price is going down and you know it. That's why you have to be here everyday, otherwise people wont be interested.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

so when does the pump happen i've been buying for like a week now

user, this is a lie. Price is going down.

is this coin worth it

yup, do not listen to the fudding user, his id is literally the color of your shit after eating saag paneer