Ask me to do TA

Probably a bad idea, but I'll livestream for the next hour and do TA on any coin you ask me to.

I'll happily answer any of your... burning questions.
youtube.com/c/DadShark/live

My tradingview
tradingview.com/u/DadShark/
my trade history
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1za4qMVl7PKaWOZb_jfev5BhroOt3KNpkDYO0vPnky4w/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: download (1).png (2149x1273, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/x/4z3yGwpS/
tradingview.com/x/oLCCCtFM/
tradingview.com/x/igHz5ih2/
tradingview.com/x/IUU9hkys/
youtube.com/watch?v=KfMpS65T0no&list=PLhWytUyCG_WGGpXI8KEBd5pT8sGgX1Vhk
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6SIl2X3f-The-Holy-Grail-of-Trading-Advanced-Volatility-Theory/
tradingview.com/x/J4FbqHuJ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bart drop down ez ta

lets start with btc nigger

Ark pls

this

GPRO!!!

Attached: 1549055453724.jpg (498x277, 58K)

All answers are on the livestream because fuck typing everything for you.

also can you check out NULS?

bnb

LINK please

VYST please!

Attached: frenchart.jpg (1608x971, 138K)

Why even post on Jow Forums then -_-;
This biggest bait and switch every

This.

you skipped NULS :(

Can you tell a TA noob what indicators you're using and where to learn more about them?

please do the needful on BSV, sir

Attached: bsv_pajeet_chad.jpg (736x945, 144K)

lazy bish. thanks for nothing.

at the beginning of the video
net expansion implies sustainable trend, look for entry
implied bullish mean reversion, wait for the 16 period cci on the daily to roll up for entry
Expect lateral trading and compression for a while, no trade
will trade sideways for the remainder of the month

tradingview.com/x/4z3yGwpS/
Downward expansion or reentry into the purple band should stop you out. The profit ratio is there, but I don't find it all too high probability

sir do the needful, i need quick pump to 4200. I have a sick cow OP. He is rather golden cow, if we go to 4200 then cow is revived, i buy golden BTC chain, then talk to american girls online. without pump & bull then cow will die. there is no way we can dump here pls sir do the needful!

How do I get those indicators

tradingview.com/x/oLCCCtFM/
parabolic moves end in similarly spectacular fashions. It is not good to buy into this level of continued deviation.

parabolic move to save cow $4200

Attached: ce7683e4cee99f7765e9f96717f6d8c8.jpg (720x573, 92K)

>Ark
People should be worried

>tradingview.com/x/4z3yGwpS/

You're better at flip'n burgers and shitcoins...stick with that. TA's not for you. But thanks for the toilet paper

watch the playlist on my channel, there's six videos that go over the indicators. you should watch them before you decide if you want them. The indicators are proprietary and you can gain access through the site in the video description

>tradingview.com/x/4z3yGwpS/
I'm not saying it will go down, I'm saying it will go down if that pivot is crossed

>costs money
So you're advertising on Jow Forums?

Why?

wavepm-suite.com

can you do RLC?

Lol kys dude

Generally if you're in a bear market, you stay away from trying to take longs on downtrends if a mean reversion pivot has not been crossed.
tradingview.com/x/igHz5ih2/
really a perfect definition of trend. We're directly on top of the pivot for trend or mean reversion. A downward break will take us to the 368 MA, if as long as we stay above that pivot trend is defined quite cleanly!
tradingview.com/x/IUU9hkys/
I'm afraid I'm not finding that ticker, is there another name for it?

dumbass charlatan

You mean... CHARTlatan?

my cow is dumping but i will not short the bart down! i must be needful & right that we pump. there is no money to be made going down only UP UP UP TO THE MOON SIRS

spicy curry sirs

due the fuck is this, is there any explanation what this shit is lmao

>The indicators are proprietary
Haha eat pant

have you done ETH/USD or ETH/BTC yet?

You don't have any idea what you saying, do you? Probably better to adopt a puppy for attention, than acting like a TA master on Jow Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=KfMpS65T0no&list=PLhWytUyCG_WGGpXI8KEBd5pT8sGgX1Vhk
here you go

you're just trying to sell your bullshit indicators without even doing any TA lmao

If you watched the livestream, you'd find I go in depth on each chart that is asked and just give the summation here.
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6SIl2X3f-The-Holy-Grail-of-Trading-Advanced-Volatility-Theory/
I strongly recommend you read this write up for a basic understanding of the vocabulary I am using.

If you would like more resources, I'd be happy to send you the pdfs for mark whistler's macro to micro and volatility illumated if you dm me.

tradingview.com/x/J4FbqHuJ/
Upward trend is defined. Any position you try to enter down there will have a very good risk management strat. If you reenter that band, you can change your position to a short.

thanks for doing all the charts. that other guy is clearly just trolling you btw i recommend ignoring him

Not a problem. I'll gladly provide resources to learn to anyone who asks (and even those who don't) for free. Even though the livestream is over I'll still answer any TA questions anyone might have.