Hey Jow Forums how is it that some people make millions of dollars just posting pictures and videos with their gf on...

Hey Jow Forums how is it that some people make millions of dollars just posting pictures and videos with their gf on vacations? How can I break into this market?

Attached: alvarrezren.jpg (1143x1920, 264K)

Either be beautiful or be entertaining.

Gross sticc girl with 3/10 face.

>Titlet
>Bunion forming on right foot
Pass

dating market is sad as fuck when that guy has to date a 7

That guy can do better.
Unless that bitch does ass to mouth on request and has a beautiful cunny.

post pic of your gf gigachad

Sticc is gud
Actually has some rudimentary hips
White
No tats
No piercings

Ugly face, ok, but I guess most of the biz would settle down

The dude is way hotter than the girl. I'm starting to see this trend a lot like what the fuck is happening. Sexual market is so full of market failures that it's not even funny.

Attached: cuteasian.jpg (1200x900, 147K)

As other people said, that guy could do way better. She would unironically be a 4 or 3 in my country (Scandinavia). He's at least a 7.

>gf
>gigachad
it doesn't work that way

Was it difficult when you had to tel your parents?

gf

Attached: 1549739388249.jpg (2048x2048, 357K)

guys date down (in the futile hope of female loyalty)
roasties date up
you're welcome, newfren

Did she shoot the fuckin hostage?

No fap over
Ty user

I guess just the fact that she isn't fat makes her above average in burgerland

Pretty boy loser who exclusively bangs 5's checking in. It's either put in a bunch of effort to get and keep a girl who's on your level or find an okay looking dumpy girl who's so afraid to lose you that you just have to be a good dude and fuck her well to keep her in line. Good looking snatch is not worth constant shit tests and craziness.

anytime ;)

Yep that's about right. They are gonna fuck other dudes anyway, might as well be on the upper end of their scale so it's a step down at least.

>Australian women

OH MY GOD, ITS LORAS TYRELL. He was supposed to be a gay

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 11K)

I agree. In fact let me tell you her elbows are also too pointy.

I've seen this picture already multiple times but it's the first time that I noticed that she shoot the hostage hahahahahah

based cute asian girl