Prove You're an Oldfag

>was a member on bizninja.boards.net/
>remember the chip oven pasta

Attached: 1488262213771.jpg (960x960, 120K)

What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?

ROTTEN.COM

I bought LTC for 3$ and I can triforce

>HONK HONK

Attached: 1549681059562.gif (607x609, 514K)

wtf is up with these forced memes

▲▲

LOL o shit

You're fucking dead kiddo

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Yeah, this one is incredibly forced.

Peeps were calling 30 year old boomer forced but it legit pissed people off. Same thing about red pepe. Turns out there's corporate drones here who can appreciate it. Even nujak dab pepe was cringe enough to fill that cringe necessity.

I don't know where clown pepe falls into this autistic spectrum of memes.

this one is good propaganda, i think of this autism pepe instead of faggots when i see a rainbow

I wish I could stop coming back to this shithole.
>inb4 muh old times were actually shit or worse
If you believe this then you just got too used being surrounded by cancer.

Attached: AW.jpg (535x604, 104K)

the consequences will never be the same

>▲
▲▲

ethereum is clearly a fucking scam

responding to rotten with ogrish. Found that shit in 3rd grade when we had 56k on our old compaq.

Jesus you're either extremely autistic or extremely retarded to not understand memes. I think the latter though due to that inane reddit spacing.

Enlighten me with your faggot ideas on the clown meme.

Buy doge short pran

I'm a female

I bought bitcoin at $18,000

>le forced meme meme
Sometimes the world is so unbelievably fucked up that you just want to enjoy some innocent humor by clownposting on a Mongolian Underwater Basketweaving Forum. You don't understand this, which is why you assume that the meme must be forced somehow. Above all else, we really just do things for laffs on here. It's always been that way. I sincerely hope you aren't retarded enough to take all of the shit satire flung around on here 100% seriously.

Attached: 1549758618704.gif (487x815, 65K)

What is an oldfag?
I'm 37 years old, does that count?
I thought this site was for the younger crowd

go back to gaia

Attached: xbox.jpg (340x450, 35K)

pool's closed due to aids
stfu nigger. all the forced memes are made by the same shill team. you faggots get paid to pump out this bullshit and me it seem 'organic'

&totse

I emailed moot this a few weeks prior to /biz being created, there was a ton of crypto noise on all boards and i suggested to localize it. I doubt i was the sole person who emailed moot, but it felt nice to be a part of the process:

I keep seeing threads that revolve around the economy but don't belong anywhere and are usually filled with good info and discussions. Why is there not a board already for this? Albeit there will be a few begging threads until it gets sorted by janitors and a sticky with rules
Here’s a short list of possible threads;

Jobs and Employment discussion
Future education and commerce
Career questions and F.A.Q
Employers; Ask me anything
Resume or Interview tips and discussion
Money and investing discussion
That Forex tripfag makes enough stock threads on Jow Forums daily
Bitcoin and other related currencies
Entrepreneur ideas or discussion
NEET Lifestyle
What should i do/buy/invest with $XXXX
Im starting to think of screencapping all these threads I find and love because I need to prove their common and really just want them to have their own board - id frequent an economy board so much but instead it’s all spread all over the site
It’s not like people aren’t going to talk about money and the economy, so why don’t we have our own board yet!? Is it a Jewish conspiracy?
Can someone at least respond this time or tell me why it’s a bad idea? Step it up buddy I really want to help put this together.
Seriously , let’s make this happen - Talk to me

Attached: 1392827594556.jpg (1280x1024, 422K)

It’s all we had before Jow Forums

You should kill yourself immediately. You’re part of the reason crypto is quarantined here and you unironically destroyed any chance of a bullrun

I was a mod on bltc for a while. Jenkem and huff raid and whatnot. That was a comfy summer.

Hole guy is my favorite

This. Also, OP is a faggot. Sage.

i remember snacks...

I was born when Ronald Raygun was POTUS.

Based

Stickdeath rotfl

Hunt The Wompus

>tfw ywn smell apple IIe dot matrix printer ink ever again

Back when floppy disks were actually floppy...