CRYPTO JOE: Seriously this guy is worse than Tiffany Hayden

He's triggered. Fails to accurately engage in intellectual discussions on the promise of LINK for the 4th Industrial Revolution. In the past has called himself a leader within the XRP Army and now says he's been in LINK since '17 (I call bullshit).

He's a joke. Engage with him and challenge his nonsensical re-hashed tweets and he immediately blocks you.

He'd would've been better off leaving his mother's anus as an anal creampie. Instead he wants to wage war with the LINK Marines.

Stupid proposition if you ask me.

SERIOUSLY FUCK THIS GUY

Attached: DzBb-mXW0AAEAip.jpg (576x1024, 65K)

Literally who?

Why does anyone care what this dumb faggot has to say? His opinion is worthless

Some asshole

twitter drama is for faggots. i don't care what some pajeet sock puppet claims. he's irrelevant. chainlink doesn't need twitter.

He has a fairly large following and constantly talks shit about the growing LINK presence on twitter. He's afraid the growing interest in LINK from the global communtiy will hamper his XRP bags. He's a highest grade of losers.

>Tiffany Hayden

Is there anything more pathetic than XRP shills? Whenever I see any legitimate posts from Coinbase they're always flooded with 50 pajeets crying about XRP.

>w-we don't even need Coinbase

Ok, cool, then fuck off you stupid pajeet cunts

You sir, are fucking based. 1000x

someone get me this dudes info and ill fuck him in the butt. IM A TRUE LINK MARINE I WILL RAPE ANYONE WHO TALKES SHIT ABOUT SERGEY OR CHAINLINK!!! >:(

Attached: 1547335617465.jpg (479x494, 269K)

Fuck this finrect guy. He's clearly a detriment to chainlink and should fuck himself with a baseball bat.

fucking checked

>NPC profile pic
>Crypto in a name to appear like a "professional"
>no valid arguments to back his claims
>XRP shill

WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT THIS LITERALLY WHO OPINION ?

Anyone who shows where this finrekt's guy place is has his heart in the right place, speaking as a all-in linker.
Fuck Finrekt.

Are u fucking autistic sir? why the hell do u (link neckbeards) even attempt to argue. Yall are holding a fucking MEME coin, doge would probably be a better option at this point. Link will dump so hard ur nuts will shrivel up.

jesus christ finrekt is such a faggot

Lmao

PEOPLE STILL HAVENT SOLD XRP? those kids are worse than EOS

>great minds discuss ideas
>average minds discuss events
>small minds discuss people

Reminder that Ethereum does not scale

Attached: ethereum cant scale.png (1001x681, 34K)

Reminder that you dont know even the basics of how ethereum works but you post graphs to pretend you do.

Who cares? Let him miss out. Chainlink will make Ripple almost completely obsolete.

Reminder that for ethereum to work it has to handle a bajillion times the amount of data btc does so your linear difference doesn’t fucking matter retard

Also reminder that you are a Retard

Literally who