Is nursing a redpilled career? I have heard they make good money

Is nursing a redpilled career? I have heard they make good money

Attached: 2C78D56500000578-3240763-Hard_at_work_Johnson_has_shared_a_photo_of_herself_in_her_scrubs-a-5_144264 (634x545, 98K)

Off topic as fuck but why does every woman put sticky note reminders on their computers? Like I work in an office that is 3/4 women and their computers are literally covered in notes, pictures and crap. They always comment how my desk is spotless and clean like it is weird. They are also disorganized as fuck and generally bad at their shitty AR AP clerk jobs.

Also yes nursing is very redpilled and could potentially be very good if you're a guy that is semi good looking.

>nurse sitting on a computer
>not cleaning shit out of an old person's asshole

>good money

yah for a degenerate

Do male nurses get to fuck the female nurses at work? Asking for a friend

They earn it. If anything they're underpaid. Nurses essentially run hospitals.

Most likely more often than it slaves. Nothing but pajeetas in my line of work.

>They earn it. If anything they're underpaid. Nurses essentially run hospitals.
Believing this meme. Most of them are whores until they get too fat

You have to be sly about it and find out when someone died on a nurse and be there for them, it should be easy to take care of a woman's grief and provide her with an escape in the form of your dick.

Never make it your idea though, the sex always has to be her idea, but just stare into her eyes and do classic cliche male flirtatious body language and go for hand holding and comforting as far as you can without getting creepy. Call it 90% comfort 10% flirt don't go beyond this.

Medfag sales $$$ here, nurses divide their time between tending to patients and creating new chart notes on the computer. I completely ignore any innuendo or their attempts to flirt and it makes them try even harder. Nurses and CNA’s are whores outside of work, or so I’ve heard.

The notes have passwords on them 99% sure.

Operating Room nursing is the best nursing specialty there is

Attached: OR.jpg (4288x2848, 943K)

its a good stable career with high pay. But it is hard and oftentimes thankless work. My brother just had to get a colectomy, and had his ostomy bag burst all over the nurse. If you think you can work 12 hour gaveyard shifts cleaning up literal shit, with a smile on your face, then good on you. Nurses earn every penny they get

>If you think you can work 12 hour gaveyard shifts cleaning up literal shit

That's why you go into specialties as soon as you can instead of staying in basic med surg junk

I’m sure this is the case. My sister is a nurse and growing up she always had better work ethic than myself and her career as a RN is killing her.

I have it pretty rough too (CPA) but it’s the sort o work I know she would’ve been able to take in stride.

I work in a hospital and we use sticky notes to leave messages for other people in our department since they're really cheap, noticeable, and easy to get rid of when you're done with them.

They have the drug closets full of Ativan and oxy too.

This. Miserable cunts after they hit 25 and the allure of finding a doc wears off.
Fat, bitter, and lazy.
At best the make $30/hr unless they go to some bullshit higher edu and become an APRN, NP, etc, when they become super cunts.

>bullshit higher edu

Nurse anesthetist is a fucking great job

I've never met a single woman that worked in healthcare that was happy.

Attached: 1526012760632.jpg (646x605, 105K)

Yeah, that's GOAT. I was a paramedic and loved my intern in surgery. Lots of bros.

My best bud is a nurse working privately for some old folks in Hawaii. He DOES have to clean the feces out of their dirty assholes, but he also lives in Hawaii and is paid $75/hr to do it.

MD here
I've been given phone numbers on second sights. Many of them also conceal boyfriends. Don't get fooled by flirting.
Where I'm from, nursing schools are 99% female.
They have to be more active, but that makes them only more vicious.

No, because the doctors are all fucking them.
>The virgin 60k a year nurse vs
>The Chad 200k a year MD.
lmao

>not cleaning shit out of an old person's asshole
CNAs do that now.

Yup, tinder accounts for all of them, single moms a lot of times and mostly all
Have HPV and come up in divorced households or with an abusive father. Damaged goods.

I’m not stupid enough to shit where I eat, especially in an industry with overacting HR departments where every little thing has to be “reported” to someone.

Why not become a doctor instead

It’s s fuck ton of school, expensive as shit, and pays fuck all while you’re a resident. Plus you’re dependent on a co-signer doc to sign off on anything you do in the early going.

>MD
>Paying off school loans until you're 40 because med school is a scam and you make jack shit in residency (where you're also treated like garbage and work 80 hour weeks)
No thanks

They don’t work 80 hour weeks..

In Germany it only costs me 6000€, feel better with someone who is looking after me in the early stage

Interestingly enough, most of the hospitalists I sell to come from India or China and had most of their school there before coming to the states for the residency, saving a lot of money in the process.

I could do that shit too, all they do is load people up on steroids.

But getting in here takes a bit more probably, a perfect score in school. Next year I start my residency

most male nurses are gay, user

Perfect for OP

Good luck, if you were smart enough to make grades in the hard sciences to this point and all the memorization, you’ll do fine.

there is absolutely nothing wrong about being gay, grandpa. It's 2019.

non sarc, more men should become nurses.
because youre zero bs and willing to work multi shifts because you period is bothering you, youll be able to rake in 100k a year.

not to mention all the opportunities available such as investing in your own nursing home, youll be earning more than a specialized doctor.
the average nursing homes say 750k, makes 300k a year

my aunt who is a nurse has two nursing homes and is a multi millionaire.
my uncle is also a nurse operationing theature nurse.

My mother is a registered nurse. The pay starts off kinda low but gets pretty decent with experience. She picks up extra shifts somewhat regularly for 1.5x pay. So her yearly pay is around $100k.

Nursing will always be in demand. They're the lifeblood of a hospital. But it can be very stressful.

>investing in your own nursing home

I don't hate people enough to want to subject them to a nursing home

The people that do it and maintain tend to thrive on stress. You get home at the end of your shift and it’s quiet and you don’t know what to do with yourself for the first hour or so until you unwind.

more people are aging, that means more homes will be needed. Youll literally never run out clientele

Intern or first year maybe. After that $30 is considered low.

\
>$30 is considered low
for nursing?

I still would never want to feel responsible for subjecting someone to living in or working in a nursing home. Those places are awful

Not all. With the way some of these juice, commercial insurance plans pay out, many of the places are quite nice looking now. Doesn’t mean they’ve done away with elderly abuse or neglect, but it pays big dollars to run a good place nowadays.

You sound like one of those guys who necessitate HR sensitivity training but also a virgin.

This has been common trope since like the 1930s because nurses were some of the few women whose wages were high enough to become emancipated.

I considered doing something medical a while ago but could never get around the fear of getting pood on.

>wanting to abuse opioids
Kill yourself

>standing up is harder
LOL

>Yup, tinder accounts for all of them, single moms a lot of times and mostly all
Have HPV and come up in divorced households or with an abusive father. Damaged goods.
Nurses? The ones I've met all strike me as nymphos, but they all tend to be young and relatively attractive until the nightshift and weekend drinking force them headlong into the wall. You sound like you're from Middle America.

Fuck you.

Shut up, PharmaKike.

I don’t do pharma because it’s a scam. The nurse promiscuity thing is correct and you are too stupid and opinionated to notice you’re no more intelligent than the rest of us.

Now go get your fuckin’ shine box.

So? Multi-millionaire by 50. It's called an investment.

Looks like we've got a Male Nurse in the thread

Attached: baby face.jpg (385x383, 19K)

>male nurse

KEK

Attached: nursing-meme-i-put-you-to-sleep.jpg (400x298, 15K)

I heard they get mad nurse pussy.
Oh lol sorry I was thinking about doctors.

You can pay your loans off in 2 years if you live frugally and depending on what specialty you chose. Longer for family medicine, shorter for derm/plastics. Residents are no longer allowed to work 80 hour weeks.

>Multi-millionaire by 50. It's called an investment.

Or work any typical middle class office job, live frugally (as you would in med school) and put all your surplus into actual investments. Retired before Dr. Cuck finishes paying off his loans. Multi-millionaire by 50, just like Dr. Cuck. In the meantime, you have the free time to keep Mrs. Cuck satisfied while her husband is working 16-hour shifts telling old people they're going to die.

I use sticky notes on my monitor to track day to day project tasks. I had a whiteboard for this, but my office situation changed & my current salary pillory doesn't have one.

>Multi-millionaire by 50, just like Dr. Cuck.

JFL

How could you be so delusional

Attached: 1423352936088.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Nurses in American (only the women) and typically any woman in the healthcare field - have insanely high divorce rates. A nurse RN/LPN is 10 times more likely to get divorced as opposed to women working in other fields. I'm not even memeing, don't even think about marrying a nurse. Their jobs comepletely mind fuck them. They're damaged goods.

I know a nurse who is in her 40s and thick as FUCK and she regularly fucks teenagers

Gives NPC types the illusion that they're being productive.

Post pics of RN thot, faggot.

Sadly I have first hand experience with this and it's true with my ex gf. The stress, long shifts, and night shift will do that to you. I'm an RT which is piss easy and will never do night shift again.

I use you guys to help sell AVAPS $$$.

Hospital computers are always janky old pieces of shit deliberately crippled by IT, that may be used by over a dozen people a day. The sticky notes will have shared passwords, instructions on how to e.g. open the radiology application, patient details or any number of other things. I guarantee if you pulled off all those sticky notes it would make a bunch of people really pissed off until they got rewritten.

Fuck no she's my friend's gf's mom

Is what you do good pay and not too difficult? Looking to change careers in a year or 2 and you guys look like you enjoy it.

Yes
Most male nurses are gay
A small proportion are straight omegas who believe in feminism
The remaining tiny minority are normal straight men that realized the massive opportunity. Through nursing school and work they are 24-7 surrounded by horny thots upset that the doctors are ugly chinks and pajeets. Most of these male nurses rack up huge slut numbers before settling down with a genuinely appealing nurse who wants lots of kids.

Stop lying, you little dick licker.

You have to be able to put up with the swings. You can kick ass and make a nice bonus some months; others will be set with a quota higher than giraffe pussy and you’ll have to subsist on base salary which pays jack shit. But you’ll mostly be left to do your own thing without people breathing down your neck or telling you what to do. Just meet ot exceed your numbers and you’re golden.

I only made 89.5K in 2018 and there are better jobs that do between 100-140K after some experience.

It also helps to be good looking and take care of your appearance. There is s reason why companies hire Ex cheer leaders or playboy models with degrees. Make sure you have at least a bachelors.

Yeah, nurses are whores in general. The problem, though, is that the type of woman who becomes a nurse is a whore, anyway. If she became an accountant she'd be fucking all of the dorky ass engineers.

Those drugs are for patients in pain. No real nurse would abuse pharm. Now alcohol is another story.

That’s more the nursing home or adult family home ilk that pull the painkiller addiction kick. All the inventory counts in the hospital ensures you can’t take s single tab without getting nailed.

Thanks for the info.
What's the job title I should search for specifically for respiratory equipment? I used to sell suits but is it difficult to make a sale? Seems like some departments are cheapskates.

Women go Overkill on sticky notes, in part because they are dumber and have bad memory

DME, respiratory sales or medical device sales should cover the gamut. Patients need oxygen, cpaps and ventilators and the business is always going to be there. You just have to convince 5 or 6 accounts with decent volume, including the big hospitals and COPD floors to buy through you. Make the discharge planners love you and your pockets grow nice and fat in time.

Fuck you, Jow Forums, 89K was a lot for me.

>implying I'm not a NEET

>claims I'm not smarter than he is but can't even keep track of the conversation we're having because he's a nigger who doesn't know what (You) means.

That’s because you’re a simpleton and I don’t care to interact with you further.

Good day, sir.

you can be a multimillionaire by investing in VTSAX in a ROTH ira and maxing ur 401k every year until you retire...

you'd think they'd invent some type of device for things like that like a brush with a hose attached so you can kind of keep your distance and still clean the ass