Small Cap Coin General

OK so what's the coin that you need collective wisdom of Jow Forums to make the call?

Preferably CMC rank 300+

Attached: beer-bottle-cap-collectin-640x533.jpg (640x533, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/origintrail/origintrail-monthly-report-january-2019-a531a0f75fc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LTO

Attached: 725B75D2-7E9D-4B15-9F58-A445D0764334.jpg (1121x1745, 1.03M)

Bean

TNT and RCN

Dbc, lost almost 99% of ath, decent team, Just shit marketing

XAO Alloy

I know it's been shilled heavily here. But what is LTO for? Just skimmed through the white paper and couldn't find a clear answer to that.

The parent company "LegalThings" seems to be digitizing real estate contract. So LTO is a blockchain for storing & monitoring real estate legal contract?

Will be glad to hear what you find appealing in LTO.

Attached: JZdbR6s.png (1600x900, 1.13M)

PENG and PRTX. Criminally underrated.

$200k and $20k mcap.

I actually looked into Tierion, quite interesting and sure has potential

Coins for charity and printing industry. What are you thinking?

Selfkey my nigga.

NKN. Very promising and rock solid project, severely undervalued, still under $10 million market cap. Rank 276. Do your research.

there won't ever be another bull run. a handful of good projects like btc, eth, chx will slowly go up as they get adoption but everything else will stay dead /go to zero.

Origami network

i know lots of ultra low marketcap coins that would 1000x if there was another bull run like 2017 but that wont happen again

I prefer fundamental investing anyways, still a lot of room for legitimate projects to grow.

Based.

LTO is only 1.8mc. This is where serious gains will be made

What is the purpose of LTO?
Do you believe the company behind it, "LegalThings" has the resources to achieve what you're hoping for?

that's the same question I have

This guy knows.

I like it but wonder where it's going

buy holoooo

Yenten yenten yenten

Depends, it’s essential a hybrid chain that accelerates work flows at a much cheaper cost.

Similar to FCT, which hit 80m mc. Although, fct had hardly any clients (LTO has over 80b + in clients).

Already working with the netherlands government.

Blockmason Credit Protocol - seems legit

OriginTrail - will blow up the instant somebody who cares recognizes what they are, been around for years and has a working product already being piloted in europe, no volume atm no attention

IDK how they aren't in at least the 100's cmc

medium.com/origintrail/origintrail-monthly-report-january-2019-a531a0f75fc0

SHP
3% monthly return minimum at current price, thank me later

Dtr

eazy 10x till 2020

Morpheus Network
Sophia TX (274)
Fortuna (got out bc burgers arent allowed to stake on their platform, great potential if not ruled a security)

NIMIQ. easiest 1000x.

Attached: nim info.png (1000x5374, 700K)