Which crypto team has the best core devs?

which crypto team has the best core devs?

Attached: 1332748023802.png (245x302, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitwhite.org/#team
lightning.engineering/team.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Definitely holo

Attached: 1549806204968.png (1024x512, 637K)

I unironically look at the team members and if I don't like their faces, I don't invest. Bald boomers with beards, while might scream onions to some, to me says competence. If the team has 20 some year olds with a full head of hair, they're not getting my money.

Dan and EOS. Though I worry about the eoscarteldotcom issue

REN has Loong Wang who just exudes 'BDE'.

NKN

SKY/BSV

obviously cardano (ADA). Charles is a god among men

im not telling you :)

NKN without a doubt

Yanbo Li CEO - Onchain co-founder who wrote their distibuted network architecture which several crypto projects including NEO used as their codebase

Zheng Bruce Li co-CEO - Former management at Nokia + Google, 5 patents and multiple research papers in telecoms and network

Yilun Zhang CTO - Physics PhD with expertise in cellular automata, ising model + distributed systems.

Add in the technical advisors Stephen Wolfram (founder of mathematica/wolfram alpha) and Whitfield Diffie (co-inventor of public key cryptography) and you have the highest IQ in the crypto space involved in this project

literal who?
chinks

Anybody that actually believes in a team and what they're making wouldn't feel the need to shill it on Jow Forums because they know it's gonna get big on its own. Only garbage needs internet shilling by its 'fans' to get off the ground

lol you got gooked.
these people are nobodies

>chink with arms crossed in profile picture = scam

Also Ripple, 65% of their competence comes from David Schwartz. Patented the underlying tech behind blockchain in the 80s, before the internet even existed as we know it, worked for the NSA. Him and Ripple were where Vitalik ripped his ideas from when he couldn't get a job there.

bitwhite.org/#team

If your "coin" has a team on its website or a CEO I got bad news for you

This actual scared me away from putting more money into HOT when I found the image of their team. Their team is clearly SJW diversity hires and Jews.

Attached: 1524785773052.jpg (600x615, 40K)

Wrong actually, once you’re done accumulating shilling it on biz makes a lot of sense if you believe in the project due to network effects.

The network effect on chainlink alone due to biz buying is guarantee to make the token survive for many years to come

TO A FUCKING "T"

link does

Is that a trap?

holy shit this is a strong sell signal

Ashanti sounds like a woman's name to me

Attached: The_Pickaninny_(1921)_-_1.jpg (588x840, 66K)

It is a woman.

I will only invest in projects run by white men.
>Chinks
Scam
>jews
Definitely a scam
>women
Incompetent

Investment tiers:
>Tier 1
American white men
>Tier 2
Russian white men
>Tier 3
European white men
>Tier 4
Fyre festival

Attached: 75F7542E-5741-4AA0-91C5-C31A54E55DE9.jpg (600x600, 37K)

unironically cardano and tezos

full haskell autists, and the pinnacle of the french command and control state

RLC of course

BITCOIN IS A SCAM!

lightning.engineering/team.html

pretty much

oh no, oh god no

but the SMART ECONOMY!!!!
oh god I need to withdraw my funds

Based.