30 years old

>30 years old
>not rich yet
>gay
>no bf
>desiring death
>fuckkkkk
>wat do
>holding 15k link not because i think it'll make me rich but because i want to hurt myself

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 11.56.13 PM.png (338x366, 178K)

>tfw you are a pajeet and this is what you have to resort to to pump your link bags

Attached: 1526146689767.jpg (1232x1080, 768K)

>gay
might as well kys

Honestly, i'd be gay if it was up to me. Dealing with women as an average or below average looking male is nothing short of hell.

You’re like the faggot equivalent of a wigger. That’s pretty bad, man.

You think that's bad? I'm a fucking tranny. Your life is scintillating gold and diamonds compared to mine

im a retarted link holder

You know it’s a choice, right? Or did you fall for the “born in wrong body” meme?

Most men (especially gays) care more about looks than women do.

Mental illness (usually) isn't a choice. You can't just choose not to be a tranny the same way can't just choose not to have borderline personality disorder.

but i bet they are honest about it.

women will settle for a ugly guy who makes good money, while resenting him inside the whole time and jump at any opportunity to get dicked down by Chad.

No cure either. If bitcorn moons I can finally do all the things I want to before I kms

Gays can get killed in my country. When I was 12 I saw older guys beat up gay dude and smack his face with a brick. Was very ugly...

Attached: IMG_20190209_000019.jpg (363x401, 28K)

It is definitely a choice if you want neetbux.

gays are mentally ill seek medical attention to help with your disorder

>Gay
>Chainlink holder
>Suicidal
Wow how surprising.

Attached: 1549808213657.jpg (293x358, 85K)

Some years ago there was a pride march happening here. Old grannies made their grandkids throw bags filled with shit at gay parade. Police did nothing about it, probably even enjoyed the smell.

Attached: IMG_20190121_004558.jpg (1080x1068, 204K)

Based and redpilled country. May I ask which country was that?

>I'm a fucking tranny.
I can't wait until this fad is over with.

You can choose to not dress as a woman and exile yourself from society by becoming a crossdressing freak that no one has any respect for that has to find a social circle of other mentally ill trannies to get any human interaction. Gender dysphoria is the biggest fucking meme on earth. I couldn't give two shits on earth whether or not I have a dick or a pussy.

hey man if you're gonna kys I'll take the LINK

Everybody is conservative and xenophobic. Using words like faggot and nigger is socially acceptable and often used on television. I got a lesbian relative and all of my other relatives are talking shit behind her back. My grandfather made me slice pigs necks with his dads nazi bayonette (pic related) when I was 9. Its the country with one of the highest male suicide rates in the world and best beers. Don't come to Latvia, please!

Attached: IMG_20181225_181101.jpg (4608x3456, 3.37M)

kurwa kurwa send me link kurwa

gross

Why are you being mean

Do you suck dicks though?

Disgusting. Keep it too yourself, scum.

Attached: jazzmusicstops.jpg (540x720, 50K)

So I do not understand why you faggots are still pointing it out all the fucking time I check western media. Youre acting just like modern femcunts. Its literally never enough for you. >MEMEMEEMEM PLEASE TALK ABOUT ME!!!! Like you have got your rights already. No need to brag about your anomaly anymore.

Attached: ILGA-LGBTI-Europe-map-2014.jpg (1489x1017, 274K)

Wtf are you talking about retard? Getting a boyfriend as a gay man is a million times fucking easier than being straight.

Unless you’re top .1% being a straight man is perpetual competition and agony

Because I'm sick of hearing about you mentally ill freaks every single fucking day of my life.