When LINK starts gaining a bit of normie attention...

When LINK starts gaining a bit of normie attention, they'll keep coming across the funniest and most original memes related to anything in this space. This will make Link go viral, because that's what memes do : make it's subject matter go viral. Now, I'm not implying people are gonna be buying based on the memes, but they'll spread awareness far and wide, rapidly, as they get shared around. This will significantly reduce the time link will be "flying under the radar" and fasten awareness. Do you faggots realize what you've done? We've managed to create the singularity ourselves, by memeing about it for an year and a half

Attached: 1549486896571.jpg (744x752, 200K)

The true enemy of americas health is the gov, FDA, AMA and big Pharma. Monsanto wants to starve you to death with GM foods and the rest want to poison you until you die. The word needs to be spread, there are cures and there is hope, spread the word!

clarified butter
fresh serrano/jalapeno or powdered cayenne
fresh garlic (i buy heads of garlic like you wouldn't believe. i bet i stink)

The ingredients you list are my "trinity". Since i cook for my mother all the time (we have regular Sunday dinners with my family over there) she has started using ingredients i use in her cooking.

Not saying the OP is right. Just sharing our story. I don't care why she is still with me. I am just extremely grateful.

im not ready for the singularity i need at least 10k more

Attached: 1548007119741.jpg (705x527, 247K)

just an FYI there are probably 3 or 4 niggers who own chainlink that have more than 10k. Sure, there dads probably played in the NBA but honestly how does that make you feel that there are black people...as inferior as they are...that have more link than you.

my stack is 120k+ idiot. i just want more. you are inferior to me.

Attached: 1549244829622.gif (1512x1584, 2.52M)

>in this space
>space

faggot

then who gives a fuck about an extra 10k when you already have 120k?

What kind of kike are you?

You have plenty, user. That’s at LEAST over $12MM before 2020 is over, and god knows how much in the years following that. Isn’t that enough? I have 25k and I’m comfy af

Attached: E7D4E09A-E9A7-4BF2-AF9F-FD9FABD236A0.gif (924x951, 3.71M)

k. stole

because i wanna MAKE It, i dont wanna just make it. I wanna be swimming in a pool of fucking money.

posts some shitty ass meme

Is 10k enough to make it?

>the funniest and most original memes related to anything in this space
Link memes are mostly garbage though. Especially the ones like what you posted that have that gay ass delphi logo.

That meme isn't funny.

Plenty

based fuck delphi

Attached: small beginnings.jpg (1920x816, 375K)

Link memes are awful though. You have a photoshopped picture of a super fat naked guy, and a bunch of frogs holding boxes. None of this is even funny.

Neither are OK-signalling frogs but it somehow became popular on facebook.

Grammar before proclaiming superiority. Fucking "thier". RèÈeeeeee

What have we done?

Attached: 1542177297444.jpg (2251x1022, 301K)

What project has better memes? Hot?

>how does that make you feel that there are black people...as inferior as they are...that have more link than you
Infuriating, but not as bad as knowing that there are likely quite a few Jews as well. Hell we saw one at the fireside chat. Oh well, at least they won't be invited to the yacht party.

Oh really?

Attached: 1547432066913.jpg (1000x740, 266K)

fggt

Based

Ttt...tt...take that back... baka...

Attached: 1547701186307.png (750x750, 312K)

yay