"Cryptocurrency Was Their Way Out of South Korea’s Lowest Rungs. They’re Still Trying."

Gentlemen, I present to you, the bottom:
nytimes.com/2019/02/10/business/south-korea-bitcoin-cryptocurrencies.html
BULLISH.

Attached: merlin_147112374_2ada5b93-f45a-4914-be29-a0c4f71dd8ab-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 66K)

we are the crypto marines, and we have no choice but to hodl

Depressing af.

So many ppl waiting to unload bags. So many dumbshits dreaming of just spending earnings on tard shit.

Based on this article, we need to see sub1k. Still too much good sentiment (when they literally find zero hope newhere else...

I was thinking about this today

Attached: markettop.png (1326x1343, 1.65M)

hey I got dubs

Attached: marketbottom.png (790x942, 431K)

>once made so much money trading cryptocurrencies that he was spending $1,000 a month on whatever he wanted.

Wow!!!!

im korean myself and imi glad these fuckers are getting rekt. koreans are so self centered and only care about money. they care so much about looks but its ironic because they're all so ugly

I don't know, when the New York Times is basically gloating about how cryptocurrency has failed, that is when the bottom is in. They love to FUD when things are about to pump. This is basically the polar opposite of coin logos painted on what's-her-cunt's fingernails.

Remember when there were actually people around to check those for you? Sad state of the market when you have to do it yourself.
This is the bottom.

Wrong. Most of these puzzies have already capitulated.

Pretty sure this is the bottom. We are at the 200 week moving average. Bitcoin has never breached that for any significant amount of time.

I'm a white guy but you shouldn't call your own people ugly, have some respect for yourself

>when the New York Times is basically gloating about how cryptocurrency has failed

Media has been doing this for at least a year. As soon as BTC plummeted from ATH the media was all over that and so were salty no-coiners.

I say what i say because im in the same boat.

Invest in stocks?
Invest in real estate?
I take home like 4k a month. And thats relatively GOOD in this wretxhed exonomy.

Crypto is every young persons only hope to escape. I say this unironically. Its crypto or 40 years of wage cucking.

Nice dubs bro

From this article it still sounds like there's a lot of hope. Many of the people who were interviewed recognize that they've lost most of their money, but they all still think that it'll go up in the future (or it's not even worth selling). I don't think that's the bottom if people still have faith that it'll go up. It's folks like these that need to sell their final coins when they need to buy bread. THAT'S when we'll see the bottom.

Attached: Anne_LES_MIS.jpg (1024x698, 170K)

It’s probably over tough. Just a huge pipe dream. Crypto is now more or less in the general consciousness. Too many people bringing nothing to the table wanting to get rich with low effort as possible than clicking some buy bottoms on chink exchanges. The barriers for people to get in was like never seen in a other asset class before . Reputable Exchanges like BitStamp exist since 2011 - 8 years now. Getting into that was already then pretty doable. Semi-Savy people back then were rewarded in retrospect. But now it’s even got lower. Fucking dozens of zoomer/Snapchat looking UI Apps in the AppStore which you can buy bitcoin with...

why do shitskins want to look like white people so much?

They can't even build a car neither a watch

checked. i also dont think its the bottom. needs to get low enough for average wagie to be able to easily buy in.

jesus christ

guy in op's photo is 29 years old dude looks like 50

>Too many people bringing nothing to the table
You mean, too many people not bidding up the bubble , lol. Manias over, time to cash out

>I don't think that's the bottom if people still have faith that it'll go up.

You don't understand how powerful denial is, and how hard it is to convince people that they've been ripped off. There are investment scam victims, who continue to think they are going to become millionaires any day now, even after the con artists were arrested and convicted.

All these bags of shitcoins these guys are holding will not bounce back. New shitcoins will hype the market. Retards are coping bagholders.

Lol

its sad that everyone is just into crypto to get rich.

how reliable is sentiment when judging the market bottom? When we broke 19k people were strategizing for the pump to 100k... it didn't mean necessarily that was a realistic target, so similar restraint should be used when gauging market sentiment at the low point of a bear cycle.

Imagine the bags these guys are holding. There is absolutely no way bitcoin is coming back when so many bagholders out there are still looking to dump and get rich.

>it's sad that everyone just invests for money

yes, 100%, shitcoins, they come they go. If you look at alts from 2015 and compare them with today's, it's clear that none of the top 20 (with few exceptions such at LTC) retained their marketcap. Alts are pretty much scams anyway, or tools to acquire more BTC.

implying that's a bad thing? greed is what keeps the BTC network running securely.

retained their rank on coinmarketcap*

Attached: saddamcrypto.jpg (749x453, 64K)

1. They probably holding shit like ARK, NXT, FUN ..
2. imo 90% sold and left already. Im in a Group of traders, we had like 100+ users and lost most of them in 2018. We are roughly 10 people now.
3. Lots of people made sick gains shorting on Mex and they will have to go long at some point.
4. The bags they are holding are worthless...what used to be maybe 20k is now 500$ any whale can buy that up easily.

Here's the thing. All my normie friends who invested in crypto got epicly btfo and lost money. The last holder I know capitulated months ago and made a cringey post about it on Faceberg. I'm the last one I know who has any money in crypto, and I'm still up 4x from principal (this includes paying for taxes and buying some really expensive shit). Pretty sure most of the norms and retail already capitulated. Plus this place is fucking dead.

idk...I got interested and bought my first btc because I loved the Idea from a social/political standpoint.

not at all, but if you aren't in a "bluechip" like BTC, ETH or LTC, chances are alt heavy portfolios will bleed to nothing (or already have).

Plus, high market caps on shitcoins don't really mean anything. I think Dentacoin had like a 40mil mcap a month ago, and plebbitors were saying that this was proof the bear market had a long way to go, but I feel like you could maintain a mcap of that size with only like 3 million actual invested, so really the mcap are deceptive.

This, I love BTC, I love what it stands for, it's a massive fuck you to the establishment, and gives people power back over their money. Normies seem to misunderstand or fail to appreciate this premise.

Same, and it's made me good money. And will likely continue to do so because the point still stands.

glad Im not alone...

>I'm a white guy but you shouldn't call your own people ugly, have some respect for yourself
Have some fucking self awareness faggot
You're on Jow Forums where everyone is racist and shits on Asian people calling them gooks and chinks with tiny penises

>koreans are so self centered and only care about money.
That is pretty much all the Asian cultures bro.

yoooooo

Fuck off, let the man hate his own people if he wants. I'm white an absolutely despise my fellow countrymen.

is that supposed to be a bad thing? Nobody would work hard for decades only to give it all away retard

what a cuck

Reading these replies, we are nowhere near the bottom. I'll return to this board in 2 years, good bye

When it becomes a detriment to the culture, yeah it's a bad thing. Why else have people lost trust in doing business in China?

>“There is no true opportunity in South Korea for the average young person,” said Kim Han-gyeol, 23, who graduated from a vocational school and became a part-time software developer for an e-book company.

It's the sam story almost everywhere in the world. Shit fucked and I do feel bad for desperate people jumping into crypto as their last hope

>Hey fellow white go-i-i mean people!

this is a bart
the bottom is not in
stay in fiat and wait for $2750

I dont think its even worth selling to a lot of these guys. Like my skycoin for instance, I bought that shit for 500 dollars and now its worth like 16 bucks. Its not even worth digging out my wallet and sending it to an exchange at this point. Im just going to let it ride and see what happens.

This logic is retarded. Of course holders still believe in it otherwise they would have sold and not been interviewed. Either yoi believe in it or you swll and by your retarded logic literraly every person has tp sell so there is no one to interview left. Do you see how low your iq is now?