I'm driving cross county again

And if anyone wants to meet up and take a photo with the barrel of my AK up their ass that I can publish on Jow Forums (without your face in it).... I will give you 2,000 LINK.

I'm driving on Route 66 again. Missouri, Oklahoma, northern Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona.

Attached: IMG_1928.jpg (4032x3024, 3.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S8277787
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So if any marines are along this route and want to make some extra link. Let me know.

Would you pay extra if loaded and safety off!

Looks ugly

Attached: 934F78A4-70D2-4526-8F7E-A60220AFADE6.jpg (4032x3024, 3.36M)

Yes...an extra 500 link

my main stops are.......... Springfield, Mo.... Tulsa, Oklahoma.... El reno Oklahoma...... Shamrock Texas...... Tucumcari, NM...... and Albq, NM

seems legit. I'd do it but those stops are all 5+ hours away from me

for all you NEW FAGS.... here is my thread from last march.....

warosu.org/biz/thread/S8277787

Can someone in America report this creepy fucking faggot serial killer to the feds? He’s already raped and killed at least 3 linkies....on second thoughts, let him carry on

Attached: F0BAC76B-6EC6-47BA-9414-689917120002.jpg (800x800, 47K)

how is this even allowed on biz, get this scumbag outta here

This is the guy who use to post weird rap voiceposts on tg. If you spent any time in the original link tg you know who I mean. Legit mentally ill dude. Would absolutely report to the cops.

Come to Tennessee, faggot. I dare you.

How about I feed you send until you die you little degenerate

what? voice posts? i dont even know how to do that

or just kys. Who asks for weird shit like that. Leave society pls.

>driving over state lines with an AK in your backseat

Madman

Did you ever get the eth for the sharpie in your pooper?

Sometime's you just have to put the animal down. Who here really feels safe with this asshole driving around the country like this. Prob gonna report to the FBI. We can get the make and model from the back seat (or at least narrow it down) and compute the time between the stops this dipshit gave us. Or at least let the cops in NM know.

There's nothing illegal about that. Its a semi-auto rifle.

I got PA covered. Side note I actually used my surefire 100rnd mag for the first time the other day. Worked great.

Can I get 2k link for taking a photo of MY AK up my butt instead, OP?

no...so humiliating

Kek

You posted your face here before we know it's you.

Posting in an evidence thread, lmao lawyers are cucks

Attached: 1541608869495s.jpg (250x241, 13K)

ah...i remember that thread.

are you transporting drugs?

This thread gonna be on the news, im so nervous idk what to say.

...LINK $1000 EOY

Nah. I'm not that crazy. I'm the dude with a lot of chainlink complaining about not having money for food so I traveled a long distance to a friends house to get food.

I have nothing to do with that guy with the AK-47.

And my raps are fire. Stop hating

Attached: 15498516904371301850787.jpg (1458x2592, 664K)

Haha good thread becomes great thread.
So who the fuck is OP?
Post your face OP

Linkies are fucking schizos.

Hey user, we talked a few months ago about like and staking. Then a few weeks ago you asked me to post my mail so we could get in touch but I got banned so I couldn't. Hope you are doing well. My email is [email protected]. did you get unbanned from YouTube?

Nice black panther. Wakanada forever.

MODS you faggots report OP IP to authorities. He’s traveling to conduct mass shooting

>traveling

we have a legal right to travel freely between states. the dmv is not a federal government organization, they are state by state. since our right to travel is a constitutional right, the states cant infringe upon that. since you are travelling freely, on federal roads, then you cluld bring the case to a federal judge.

He’s travelling with intent to commit mass shooting, Mods must report his IP to feds before it’s too late

lol what I'm offering 2000 link if a marine takes a pic with my AK! LINK MARINES. Marines have guns, duh

Shut the fuck up you faggot cucks. This nigger will be doing God's work if he does!