What event will trigger the golden bull?

What event will trigger the golden bull?

Attached: AR-170119921.jpg&cci_ts=20170120144748.jpg (900x600, 159K)

THIS POST
RIGHT HERE
RIGHT NOW
WE BULL

Chainlink

When people like you stop posting about it.

>What event will trigger the golden bull?
the bounce off of $1100 in Apr 2017

Attached: xdddd.jpg (782x543, 30K)

Fiat to crypto when?

EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE AFFLICTED WITH HOPIUM

You selling your bags to some jew quant hedge fund at the absolute low.

Attached: 1362748511190.gif (350x258, 1.55M)

⋰·⋰ nano

Ltc halving will kickstart the market

When we flash crash to $0 in March.

The second coming of satoshi.

I'm satoshi nakamoto

>The second coming of satoshi.
aka satwoshi

Once the volume moves away from bitcoin cash, the bill will start.

Singularity

Attached: 1547487184276.jpg (2251x1022, 301K)

Binance Chain flipping ethereum.

Attached: bnb.jpg (992x424, 88K)

>thinking it will ever go back up ever again
>this is what peak bull euphoria looks like

There will never be another golden bull run, just like we never saw another .com explosion. These things happen once, idiots are fleeced, scammers get rich, and the super rich short it back to the stone ages and legislate it until it's balls are in a jar. Then those in power will push their own currencies and they will all succeed while all others fail.
This is how it be folks

>just like we never saw another .com explosion
1994 1999 2017
hahahahaha

link already has fueled the bullrun fren

Attached: Linkstartbullrun.jpg (912x295, 69K)

Bull run over, spend the gains or watch them disappear

>CRYPTO = INTERNET

Attached: 103585432_8876f6d1-2758-4bf9-8819-067840653c50.jpg (940x529, 46K)

Checked satoj has returned

This trash exchange is on its way out. Too busy freezing peoples' accounts to ever gain traction.

REQ triple entry accounting and smart audits

MY GOD-DAMN SUICIDE!!

Attached: 34C89B28-283C-433B-B8E6-BA355F0E8FD3.jpg (750x546, 147K)

>CRYPTO = INTERNET
unironically yes

You reference tech bubbles, I was referencing .com hysteria. Those are two different things and 99 was bad, 94 was nothing. 99 was stupidity run amok as over hyped .com companies had insane valuations based only in hype. 2017 was similar, except small money casual investors instead of major institutions. That's why in 2017 the crypto market crashed and barely made a blip on the economy, only broke idiots lost their money.
The "golden bull run" should be called "bunch of stupid fucks lost all their money investing in garbage and deserved it". It's going to take a long time for those idiots to get burned twice.
I'm guessing you weren't around in 99

like last times nothing in particular

the price being low enough for normies to buy in. literally nothing else will trigger it.

This

After the .com crash in 1999 did you ever see everyone dump billions into mindless websites and lose their money. NOPE
Golden bull run is impossible my friend, not enough stupid people with money, they are all poorfags now

Bounce, Consolidation, bull run.

capitulation. pain. trial by fire. which means one or two more legs down.
prepare your anuses, nigger faggots.

Digicash and a HUGE partnership announcement

Attached: 289734274797.jpg (225x225, 12K)

It's like holding pets.com stock hoping the dumb investors return in droves to save your 90% loss. What actually happens next is you lose everything and it goes to zero and 4-5 survive but only those with strong fundamentals not hype or promises of an amazing future.

Unironically CHX when it starts the STO bubble like ETH did the ICO bubble.

Will become the first trillion dollar crypto. Screencap this.

Dogecoin blockchain gaining sentience and taking over Jow Forums

Until you see strong fundamentals there will be nothing but losses. There has never in history been a second bull run on hype of the same unproven market.

No we saw the internet revolutionize every industry and previously impossible value became commonplace.
We are living in it today. You will be rich from it too, even though you are not a futurist.

Are you stupid? Is anyone saying technology won't revolutionize industries. The point is there will be no second fucking bull run. The bull run wasn't based on value, it was based on hype and bullshit. That doesn't happen twice in the same space. It happens in tech, bit not in specific areas of tech. Early 90s was the PC, late 90s the .coms and 2017 was crypto. It's not going to happen twice in crypto, all the dumb money was already stolen. If your basing investment strategy waiting for another bull run you will be disappointed.

Aids epidemic

it has to fully 'die' again and the 'fad' has to be completely 'over' just like the crash from $1200 to $200 where it did jack shit for two years everyone thought it was dead, but eventually it saw new highs

No I'm supporting an emerging field while learning about the underlying technology. Those that did that during the dotcom, pc or whatever other bubble you want to jerk off over did extremely well.
Your pump and dump game may be over but I held through both the bull and bear markets. I won't sell and there are thousands like me. We are the builders and we are crafting the future while you jerk off over USD value.

Bitcoin becoming the world reserve currency

Next big financial crash.

Off by one!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 43K)

>We are the builders and we are crafting the future while you jerk off over USD value.

You're builders because you haven't built shit. You're bagholders hoping to become wealthy.

Once we hit 2k, the sooner the better.

Attached: 1549442007318.jpg (1380x1152, 248K)

Holy fuck I can’t wait till I’m out of crypto and I don’t gotta come to Jow Forums anymore. Fucking retarded shit on the board now.

Yeah people the good stuff instead. Amazon,Netflix, Apple, google etc. Just do your research and you’ll be fine. You are not smart btw I don’t think you can make it in crypto.

Inside news that Jow Forums will never, ever get to know. It will happen on a random day, with no extraordinary news at all explaining the pump.

it's all open source and real. hurts that you don't believe but we will make you rich anyway.

a new ATH of course

Here.

Attached: prediction.png (1125x2436, 1.04M)

It will only take Chainklink.

based

Based, redpilled, checked.

The only rational comments ive read in ages. Biz has gone to shit

The halvening will trigger it, we will bottom out mid-2019 and will start bull again from there in anticipation of may 2020 halvening

This

Also maybe the upcoming Litecoin halving. I recommend accumulating until then.

we are in it. listen up btc is forming a gigantic bull flag that is all.

bart down to 3400 in 1 day cap this

canada will collapse

The (((govt))) getting pissed that people are financially free and attempting to make it a criminal offense to own cryptocurrency

Only the most cucked and bluepilled faggot doesn't know that anything the (((govt))) bans is obviously a good thing

Attached: PF-gold-confiscati_2525827b.jpg (620x387, 85K)

When ash pisses of the taurus in safari zone

no KYC p2p poker would do the trick.
or weed delivery in gray markets.
anything you can only do with crypto.

Attached: kingsuicide.jpg (480x640, 71K)

When Sergey releases mainnet

Attached: 2E11908F-A3DE-49A2-B6B2-BC5A6DF820BB.jpg (2000x1248, 236K)

You're in one

>Government bans murder
This is objectively a good thing
>Government unbans racial segregation
This is objectively a bad thing

Jow Forumsedditors are morons.

this unironically

Not just that. Yes, I am pursuing my own interest, but I do that via investing into the tech I believe in. Devs need money to do their job right now. They have no future without us, hodlers