It's over 300 now, what will Jow Forums miss out on tomorrow?

It's over 300 now, what will Jow Forums miss out on tomorrow?

When will Jow Forums realize FOMO3D Round 9 is eternal? 500 ETH? 1000 ETH? 2500 ETH? 5000 ETH? 10000 ETH?

Attached: fomo3d_feb_10_night-1.jpg (1022x1618, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@skawarsxe/fomo3d-round-9-watch-daily-updates-starting-feb-1st-af4f0021397
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To get your value back you would have to wait for it to x6
>1800ETH before profit

yayay me made back initially invest!
its nothing but profit for me on out

Attached: 998952427e50fcb9e69b4b2629e7b464.gif (170x170, 266K)

well fuck me

Just bought 5,000 keys yesterday. Made back 15% already!

People will be saying, "OMG, you got in at 1800?!?!?!? That's crazy early!"in a month.

People were on here literally saying you wouldn't make money when there was 17 ETH in the pot.

Luckily I realized most of Jow Forums doesn't know what they're talking about and got in around 20. I now use a portion of my profits to make sure the clock never runs out. This round is never ending.

hi this is my first time in biz what is this scam thing?

investing in a literal ponzi scheme, inside the ponzi scheme that is crypto.

Attached: C3DFF64B-5AA9-4F70-A474-9BA16BFE63F7.jpg (250x247, 6K)

That's not true. More like x4

When you break it down, it's literally betting on game theory. Will people make rational or irrational decisions based on greed and how far will those decisions spiral as there is a bigger incentive to be greedy.

buy in sirs i have already made 10x my money back!

unironically the best money maker in crypto rn

don't even @ me

Attached: 2tcy4s.jpg (506x349, 39K)

>investing

Attached: HEH(1).png (1536x954, 895K)

"in a month" this shit will not exist and 95% of people that took part in it will have lost money
it's "part 9" for a reason

Tis a game, and should be treated as such. Still, it's a game that has rewarded me handsomely so far! If you have ETH sitting around, throw some in!

Somebody screenshot this

This will age poorly. I see your argument, but realize FOMO was a brand new concept when it came out, it took us 8 rounds to devise an eternal strategy. This round is not ending.

>a literal ponzi scheme that requires constant new money to come in is never ending
I realize that you've sunk your money and it's in your best interest to shill this garbage to try to hook more retards so you can profit from them but have you absolutely no shame? you're no better than actual pajeets scamming elderly people on facebook

lol

lol

>I realize that you've sunk your money and it's in your best interest to shill this garbage to try to hook more retards so you can profit from them but have you absolutely no shame?
Asking sociopaths to have morals.

Attached: 1609955_10152602221183419_5282890818625804315_n.jpg (799x960, 80K)

I can buy a key for .07 cents and win almost 20k. It's not a scam, it's a bet on Game Theory.

You're too retarded to get this, which is why you don't own keys.

Actually the pot is approaching 40k $... aka the average salary for Jow Forums

For naysayers and those on the fence - Here's a running total of the daily balance since the first that will be updated daily indefinitely.

medium.com/@skawarsxe/fomo3d-round-9-watch-daily-updates-starting-feb-1st-af4f0021397

>you're a retard because you don't waste money on my scam!
yes you cretin there's been hundreds of these in crypto the past 2 years and they all ended up exit scamming like the ponzis they were but THIS ONE is different!
ACTUALLY kill yourself irl. you're human garbage

Nice snaps, there's one from Jow Forums back on Jan 24 saying to get in when the pot was at 17.

I never understood the "wagie" meme til round 9. I get it now, Chad is making divis that he's gonna use to take your girl out to a dinner you could never afford.

to make profit you need this shit to go above 2k now
never gonna happen

Lol, doesn't even know who Team Just is. This is the orignal contract dipshit, this community is massive and has the resources to make the round last for a very long time.

You're gonna want to kys when you see what we do.

Watch us faggot.

300*4 isnt 2k retard. Pls math

hell yes, another fomo3d round exploding. jump in before the fomo really hits

Lmao, you really don’t understand the point of a transparent smart contract do you? You can read the code, there’s no exitscam, except for whoever wins the pot but obviously that’s expected.

Why should I? I made 10x on quant, and will make another 10 in a month, while you won't even make a 4x on this shit and you can't pull your money out. Pyramids are dead and pointless even cryptogaming pajeets don't talk about dapps anymore.

2k? Lol not even close dude. People who buy now will ROI at 1200. There will be 5 eth going in per day just to keep the timer alive MINIMUM and that number only goes up. OR someone is going to win $40k+.

LOL half the people crying in here will FOMO soon

You need pot to 6x to see return on investement.

Stop pretending.
I bought into r1 at 80 eth, I know how this works. And I know it much better than you do.

I mean it's literally impossible to our say it takes X times in the pot to roi because of teams. This is how little you understand about FOMO3D.

People resisted round one soooooo fucking hard.

Then they all swarmed when the pot was soaring, crying at all the lost divvies, and wondering why they didn't listen.

Seriously, 90% of eth dapps were clones of this and p3d - now they're making the rounds on tron as well. Some people just can't be convinced.

FUCKING KEK

Thats for snake, fucktard and 99,9% of you retarded faggots are buying in with snake pretty much justing yourself right away even before the whole "gamble on ammount of retards that are gonna buy in into this shit" happens.

This is no ordinary cryptocurrency exit scam and you're going to die poor because you will only be able to afford to eat the words you speak for the rest of your regretful days. To hell if I spend my days rotting, I got my keys today and now can sleep comfortably for the rest of my life.

You still can't predict the point at which you break even vs pot size. There is a big difference between us getting to 2k by 1700 ppl buying in for 1 ETH vs. 1 person busing in for 1700 ETH.

Also, it's snek, not snake. Fucktard.

>takes account on biggest divs contributor to figure out divs roi
>ur rarted
this is why you're a pajeet shilling dead pyramids

dead pyramid? you'll see, we're screencapping all of this.

Lol we're going to go past the point of ROI at this point just among the people in the discord. You can join or not, I'm not scared. Talk to me when it hits 10k then I'll say you might have a point, and I'll be loaded with eth.

>he thinks people in p3d discord ever gonna buy into fomo again
lmao, what a fucking idiot

“I recognize that bulge!”
696.969 Eth

Attached: image0-5.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Please keep making these every day user

it's not going to end in 2019

CZ has endorsed our product,
Please share with your patrons

69 69 THE CANCER FOUNDATION 69 69 beseeches you to make contributions
donations are welcomed.
Please assist.

永遠のためのラウンド9
Round 9
Pot: 30k Total Eth: 150k
Estimated July 2019

send moars keys
THE CANCER FOUNDATION

Attached: unknown-12.png (604x415, 60K)

Faq:
Where can I see my profits and dividends?
- We can share our non-profits earnings with you depending on request
- Also share royalty dividends receipt, if you would like a tax-deductible on your next tax returns

Why contribute keys to The Cancer Foundation?
- Well coz' we know Cancer Sucks and we would like to inspire those inflicted with this life changing ailment to stand up to it.

Make a difference to Cancerians, contribute keys to
The Cancer Foundation - our motto: Living it Up

Attached: thecancerfoundation1.png (1300x872, 516K)