MONERO IS COMPROMISED

The Monero project is a centralized piece of shit.

-The mining is centralized.
-The Devs are centralized.

Fuck you Fluffy I believed in this shit.

Attached: monero is centralized2.png (1534x639, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/monero-project/monero/issues/2641
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anagram
> a fluff ponzy

This project will never amount to anything if just a couple fucks can do whatever they want. Fuck everyone invested.

Monet was always shit
Sorry to any anons who fell for this scam

aw, did the obese brony hurt your feelings?

Did fluffypony pass the lightning torch yet?
That's the only relevant crypto development going right now

Monero was always a centralized (dev-wise) hobbyist shitcoin with a rabid, fanatical fanbase.

Weak 2/10 FUD, u/jamaisvu33.

all my money is in this coin

your going to be fucked when the miner that owns all the hash decides to double spend before he gets bricked

Monero is a shitcoin and its crazy history of mismanagement and forking just to protect their fanboys’ investment in AMD gaming hardware will destroy it.

Don't worry, there's a better fork right now.

Someone has never contribooted to an open-source project. There's nothing about this which makes it centralized, if you don't like it - then FORK. It's free as in libre you fucking cuck bitch puzzy.

Lol the absolute state of dero niggers

Haha monero is finished

$0 by morning

I think Dero is a complete scam, but you can't deny that XMR mining is completely fucked right now, and a 51% attack is a true risk now. It can happen literally at any moment. That anti ASIC policy isn't efficient anymore if not done properly.

Centralized shitcoin.

Kek newfags. Monero was backdoored during the whole silk road incident. Why else would the guberment release a report that by the way states an unknown amount of monero
> Obvious honeypot is obvious

Attached: Transcended_Wojak.jpg (584x530, 216K)

>I want something completely decentralized
Go draw on pieces of paper and call it currency. Same effect.

kek, the fact that this clown aligned himself so closely with the core clique tells you all you need to know about him. Authoritarian trash who doesn't understand real decentralized governance. That faggot dev has always been my biggest reason for never touching monero.

Attached: topkek.jpg (705x602, 65K)

Attached: brainlethead.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

haha it's hilarious watching monero crash and burn, but seriously, zcash can be private enough while still being able to catch people like wannacry. surely this will be the end of monero

Attached: 1548035625808.jpg (1971x2048, 750K)

>backdoored
Code is open. Prove.

Kek, why would I buy shitnero when Nerva is available?

hey newfag, anything that isnt bitcoin or eth is susceptible to a 51% attack

now you need to go back the leddit chinks need more karma

XSPEC coin was always superior to Monero but it never had the marketing to be big.

monero is doomed but not for that reason
there's been a crazy spike in hashrates recently and analysis suggests its also ASICs from a single source. I'm talking more than half of the network, so its over 50% by a bunch. Not FUD, advice. do your own research on check it out. I just pulled out a small bag that I had
sad, but true. It'll still be a great washing machine

monero = failed shitcoin with no governance

Fluffyponzia

OP is surprisingly right and not a faggot this time.
Any CN anons looking to get a new coin off the ground?
> inb4 remember where you are

Attached: 1370703243242.jpg (3504x2336, 2.44M)

The hash rate has been going up for months. It's probably ASIC or FPGA but what makes you so sure it's a single source?

Seriously can’t wait until this ponzi gets 51nd

B-but this is how OpenSource projects work!
What does OP want to say with this FUD?

This is more decentralized. You are going to make it.

You spam this in every CN thread! fuck off!

Fuck this fag. I have been saying that he was a corporate mole for a year. No one sits close with the centralized core cucks and is legit.

Because there is. But I'll not tell you which one is.

For the love of God, don't start a NEW cn coin, there are plenty. Go with masari or dero, tech better than monero anyway

You are a Turtlefag, aren't you?

Obviously not.

fuck what a sad sad shitcoin

shit devs control everything who fucking cares what investors think

devs control the development of the coin. in other news, water is wet. don't like it? sell your monero and buy back your dero/ spectre/ verge/ turtle/ sumo/ deeponion/ nav/ monero classic/ monero original shitcoins,

this faggot is /u/dumpweed91 on reddit

wait thought whole point of monero was being decentralized and highly secure.
without those advantages what reason should anybody pick monero from all of the other shit coins that offer nothing?

monroe is forking to new pow to prevent asic centralization, which has partially crippled bitcoin. returning to the 1 cpu = 1 vote as satoshi initially envisioned, and away from the 1 asic = 10000000 cpus.

d-d-developers?

bitcoin centralization is said to be steadily decreasing tho, peak centralization was when asics came out in force, but a lot of them was sold. even most that is held at one place is distributed in ownership or rented out.

also no algo prevents centralization through pools. it's not happening. no matter how you vail and cry. so this makes it look to me asics are not that important after all.

the code is open source you monkey

every coin is centralized source-wise
go make a pull request on ethereum dipshit and see how far you get

All crypto currencies have centralised development, including bitcoin. You dont have access to the github

yeah but since they are opensource a new consensus can easily depose the old crew if they abuse trust.

no it cant. the bitcoin github is sovereign holy scripture, and no one shall dare deviate from it

NANI TWO DE MUM!

Just because the code is open doesn't mean they are using that code

Thats why reproducable builds have top priority in monero development.

See discussion:
github.com/monero-project/monero/issues/2641

XMR is centralized around developers, they fork every 6 months and kill their network. really stupid.

wrong, Dash is rolling out chainlocks soon, no more 51% attack possible.

What part of anything that isn't Bitcoin is centralized by default you still don't get?

Attached: altcorns.jpg (768x770, 79K)

wait that was started Oct 12, 2017 and compiling monero still isn't deterministic? is this a joke?

Attached: e.jpg (900x900, 139K)

Wrong. Who is forcing you to run Core? Nobody. You can use other clients, or code your own, and convince the rest to trust your client and not Core's. Stop crying and start using yoru brain for once.

Now what's clear is, Shittero and all blockchains that aren't transparent are corrupted by default, since it's impossible to prove if an inflation bug is being exploited.

elaborate on that inflation attack and your conclusion user

itt: brainlets and fud

>the same code compiled and used by everyone
>"not used"
Now, that's the most stupid thing I've seen today. KYS, brainlet.

Attached: 1549578365868-0.png (812x1024, 317K)

You don't understand what he's saying. He's saying do it yourself and fork the code, that's how open source works.

yep, just dont ever expect any privacy coin or feature coin to takeover, because they're all going to zero. single-use separate-blockchain coins like monero/dash/zcash/litecoin have no future.

yeah, centralizing your blockchain's consensus is a great way to prevent 51% attacks, not relevant for real cryptocurrencies though.

There comes the brailet who still believes that Core will implement privacy when they can't even increase block size.

if they havent done so yet why would they?

Based IRS poster

Yeah, I'm not gonna do that because I actually hold monero and that would just be me fucking myself over.

you didn't really fall for the base-layer privacy scam did you? nobody needs to touch bitcoin now it has replay protection to get monero-level privacy, and ethereum already a close analog on-chain with smart contracts.

face it, you bought into the pets.com everything-needs-its-own-website(blockchain) hype, without stopping to try and understand why.

Attached: honkhonkmotherfucker.gif (511x512, 105K)

>second layer privacy
>not mandatory on chain

Attached: 1536548584049.jpg (650x382, 32K)

LOL what? All my money is in Monero and Masari

50/50 LTC/ZEC

this is incredibly weak fud. if you're not on fluffy's side, congratulations, you don't understand how open source software development is supposed to work.
"b-b-b-but these developers with much more experience than me disagree!" - cool, feel free to fork it.

>Why else would the guberment release a report that by the way states an unknown amount of monero
because they're legally required to in a court-case? same reason I can see your father has been arrested for soliciting a prostitute in 1976.
>what is public record

because if you owned every single coin in existence you wouldn't even be halfway to a million dollars.
>but muh upside ROE potential!
cool, it's also a PoW coin that probably costs $20/hr to deny service to....fucking joke coin

>XMR is centralized around developers, they fork every 6 months and kill their network. really stupid.
what the fuck is the alternative retard? go buy DASH

>He doesn't know that fluffy is the angel investor in all these asic lines and has long since sold his stake in the company.

Fucken idiots why do you think they fork so often? There's a never ending line of fuckwits that buy the next line of asics.

Damn you people are dumb.

This is why LTC will be the real anonymous BTC

Get it yet?

As in, they are prepared to run Monero into the single digit ranges so long as there exists fuckwits with which they can sell this generation of asics to.

Because there is no end to this, there will be a continuous line of broken asics that will be doorstops. Because there's more money in selling doorstops than there is in making the 'next generation cryptocurrency' or whatever kool aid you fuckwits are drinking these days - they'll gladly pour it so long as you continue being their useful idiots and turn a blind eye to there magically being a new asic selling company every six months to magically match Monero's forking schedule.

But yea dudes keep buying anything other than bitcoin.

>and convince the rest to trust your client and not Core's
you just do that buddy, i'm sure you will be able to do it! such decentralized! and then it happens again and again and we have 10 different isolated monero, im sure exchanged will list them all equally, so decentralized!

Attached: Through the Jungle.jpg (1816x884, 746K)

If LTC implements MimbleWimble like they said, it'll certainly give it some gas.