Is it a wise choice to have a roastie as a roommate?

Is it a wise choice to have a roastie as a roommate?

Attached: 01515_5nLk0nA6Hhg_600x450.jpg (337x450, 22K)

women are disgusting, way messier than men

Yeah but what if a spark happens between us? Like on those abc family shows?

the only thing that will happen between you two is a court battle when she accuses you of rape

Hahahahah yeah right

This

>non of the benefits, all of the cuckery

yeah, sure go for it.

ya the least that will happen is you ccan watch her walk around the room in her short shorts/panties.

I have a studio with gf and she does this all the time. her sister will even come over and walk around in her short shorts with her ads hanging out. feels good op

As long as they pay rent on time and aren't habitually obnoxious, who cares?

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THANKS 4 THE LAFFS OP

Attached: images (31).jpg (512x287, 13K)

Pretty sure that's a guy.

This.
Had a roastie roomate. Always messy. clothes everywhere. Dishes never cleaned. Every surface had something on it.
Of course after she got her own place she was clean because she didn't have someone to dump work on.
That is dangerous. They will try to duck out of rent because you are like a "boyfriend" even though you only hooked up once. If you involve both business and pleasure you will be a chump.

how do you feel about hair being literally everywhere in your bathroom?

If you're a man you should have long hair anyways so this should already be an issue

As wise as buying crypto right now.

Did you at least take advantage of the benefits? Seeing her bare feet? Licking the toilet bowl after her use? Drinking the backwash off her dirty cups? Smelling her used period pads while you jerk off in the floor of the toilet bathroom?

Nah dude. You are either her sexual partner which means you have no escape at that point and have to put up with here bullshit or she really is just a roommate and will bring home other men which will then subsequently be around you.

If you enjoy hearing her getting fucked by dindus every night, sure

Only if she's a hipster with a boyfriend. She'll never be home. Always staying at his place. It will be like living alone.

Fuck off falseflag kun.

She will see you as subhuman and without any rights. Prepare to be ordered around in a completely autistic manner and for autistic rages when she'll try to force her will onto you when you don't oblige to her bullshit to the T.

It is a good idea to experience this, but for a definite short time.

>T. tranny

Seriously, if you want to experience true autism, live with a roastie as a beta male.
PTSD guaranteed

I have male and female roommates and one is my gf, she saves me time by making dinner and keeping the bedroom clean and I happily do all the rest in the house, including dishes of the meals she cooks for us. The others casually dump their shit on me because they think I don't notice or that I'm keeping the house clean out of passion or smth. I lashed out and threw a cup at the wall one day, they got scared and started cooperating for some time, but they seem to forget after a while. I think people today don't learn from parents to do any unpleasant thing, they rather ignore the filth until it becomes an hindrance for everyday activities. They'll learn when living alone, I just hope they will remember me when/if they have children and feel a speck of shame for acting like one.

Someone deleted a very informative post:
>I have male and female roommates and one is my gf, she saves me time by making dinner and keeping the bedroom clean and I happily do all the rest in the house, including dishes of the meals she cooks for us. The others casually dump their shit on me because they think I don't notice or that I'm keeping the house clean out of passion or smth. I lashed out and threw a cup at the wall one day, they got scared and started cooperating for some time, but they seem to forget after a while. I think people today don't learn from parents to do any unpleasant thing, they rather ignore the filth until it becomes an hindrance for everyday activities. They'll learn when living alone, I just hope they will remember me when/if they have children and feel a speck of shame for acting like one.

nice, just bought 100k roasties

Why are women like this?

Why not just leave their crap for them to clean? You can just ignore their stuff you 'nom saying?

this is what you'll learn if you haven't already. her entire life revolves around thinking of ways to get more followers/likes. she lives for celebrity gossip tabloids, listens strictly to mindnumbing satanic pop music like Ariana Grande and Cardi B, and has never held an opinion that could possibly ostracize her from her social circle. if you introduce a topic that requires the slightest amount of critical thinking in order to discuss she will shut down. it will be literally impossible to get this person to even consider an alternate view to their preconceived beliefs. you will realize her life is devoted to the biggest lie that is materialism.

This

Been living with a roastie for three years. Now she want the place for herself, as she got a nice job. Living with a roastie is like being strangled to dead by an andaconda: The grip will only ever get tighter, and there will be never be more room to breath unless you cut it up with a machete.

NOooooooo

Jesus i didnt realize how bad bizraelis are when it comes to women. are you all autistic?

Attached: 1531735086406.gif (500x530, 1.56M)

They're like future elon musks in the making

my cousin who is chad had 3 roastie roommates at uni
they cooked and cleaned for him
if you are beta you will be their slaves instead though

Did they fugg?

Lived with three women in college. You think it's going to be awesome and flirty but in reality it's living with a bunch of loud, messy children who occasionally bring men over. One in particular would throw parties and leave the mess for the rest of us to clean. She got pissed when I left all the dirty dishes in her bed.
Clean your fucking mess.

petty af

Based

lived with over 30 people when i was a student between my hometown and different exchange programs abroad. So AMA.
DO NOT live with a cute one especially if you're a beta or autistic. Chances are since you're a pathetic beta you'll fall in love rather quickly. And while you fantasize about her she will bring chads home and you will hear them fuck. If you're socially inept she will avoid you.

The best kind of female roommate: one you don't find particularily attractive but who also isn't a hambeast and is fun to be around.
If you are socially inept go for a guy, less risk.

I never had this kind of problem because I chose my roommates and interviewed them first. Party girls were rejected from the start and I was the one who made the rules.

I am the original poster, I will tolerate and ignore up to a point. I will then calmly tell you that I don't like moving dirty shit from the shared kitchen table every evening when I get back from work to have dinner or cleaning piss stains from the toilet. I will then clean myself when I need the area and go on with my business, which is more important than running behind subhuman zoomers teaching them to be civilized(and believe me, I even color coded every trash bin and put colored lists on the kitchen wall for them, still find plastic in the paper bin etc). I think I'm doing them a favor, instead I find I'm getting taken advantage of. So I will get angry and start threatening, if you still play dumb I will yell at you and break shit, because I am not a savage, otherwise the cup would have gone against one of them.
The consequences of your reasoning are what makes everything go to waste and I can't stand anymore seeing the world I grew up in go to waste as I get older.
The next step is leaving without notice, which I would avoid for now because sharing the apartment is cheap and let's me and my gf save(we both millennial poorfags).

Not saying it's zoomers fault in general mind you, it's just the situation I'm in.

Happened to me with a guy in his 40s. Normally i only chose students. Guy was cool to debate with but I had to tell him like 30x to properly clean the kitchen after cooking and almost threw him out. At some point it's just easier to do it yourself and tolerate it. Because he was paying for a full month and only stayed 1 week per month I just took the habit of cleaning after him without getting mad as if he was a baby. That's what happens when boys are raised in a family where mommy's doing everything.