WHY THE FUCK IS BNB PUMPING

WHY THE FUCK IS BNB PUMPING

Attached: 1549508385205.jpg (800x533, 60K)

it's undervalued

Attached: cz.jpg (393x393, 29K)

Gib milkers

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x983, 98K)

Who is this semen demon

You two are fucking retarded.

we need more info on them titties, unless you don't like titties do you faggot?

Attached: bnb.jpg (696x449, 32K)

dex
chain
margin trading

actually soon

>it's just a trading fees token
never going to make it

looks like judge judy and shopped anyways.

No that is not her, I checked google.
We need to dig deeper.

Attached: wifey_material.jpg (618x410, 33K)

because it is useful?

looks like pelosi

It is fucking 80 year old Nancy Pelosi with shopped titties you fucking neanderthal.

Margin on binance? Fuck yeah, Ive been craving the chance to short some of this garbage.

I'd pump my dick between those tits if you can sniff the wind I'm passing

I would put my penis inside those breasts and titfuck the shit out of her and cum all over her breasts. Then have her clean herself up while we watch some netflix and I think about my life and how I thought it would be different by this age.

If you know what I mean.

As women continue to break down male barriers, neckbeards' and neets' only response is to do what they always do and sexualize women to empower themselves. Then they wonder why women think they're creeps in real life. Have fun with your pillows and $5000 silicone dolls.

> weak and beta

Because it has always been one of the best alts around, and has a very bright future. It has tremendous backing and isn't going to just disappear like most shit.

I own no BNB but I seriously rate it.

Idgaf senpai. Id go ham on those big juicy 80 year old titties.

You sound like a crazed rapist. I can help you with that problem.

Fuck, biz is filled with newfags, let me spoonfeed u dicks a little, Binance will be opening up a DEX soon, listing fee per coin; 10k bnb, every fucking project has to buy this shitcoin, fuck cz btw, scammy chink.

I hope they make one that looks like her.
>user, please keep going, the bill has almost passed! It's almmooosst passed!
>fuck yes, Madame Speaker!

Dex and Binance Chain launching soon (TM) but margin trading won't be coming in a hurry, that will be later.