What is a skilled career I can go into and get paid while I learn?

I'm 29. I have a degree in business. I work as a swimming pool guy. I live in Texas. I want an in demand skilled labor job that I can learn and get compensated for it. I can't spend years in school and not get paid. I have been looking at aircraft mechanic. Honestly I'll do whatever, I just need to make money and have something to grow in. Please help, I want to get married soon and I need $. I have changed my life and all I want to do is work hard.

Attached: 1544473164212.jpg (1133x745, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spartan.edu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>aircraft mechanic
pretty sure you need to be an actual engineer to do that

I would have to go to aviation school in Tulsa, OK
spartan.edu/

Auto dealerships usually have training programs if you want to learn to work on cars. Otherwise, try to get into building, hvac, carpentry, plumbing, etc as a laborer. Won’t pay well at first, but learning how to do all that stuff will serve you well down the line.

I know CDL is always a good choice but I don't want to be away from family for months on end.

check out welding. Some will pay for apprentices. Not always easy to get your foot in the door though.

Plumbing also looks good

bump

Photo/Video. Biz likes to pretend that jobs relating to "creative" fields are a meme but if you can rent/own a semi decent camera and some quality glass, as well as learn how to actually use and edit it, you can build up a decent portfolio in no time. Weddings and real estate pay incredibly well, and if you have a decent body of work you can easily charge 3-6k for a day of shooting (plus editing time).
Probably not exactly what you're looking for, but you can definitely get paid while you learn.

I do have some video equipment experience. That is definitely interesting. Trouble would be having to be a contractor and owning your own business. Work will come and go. Nice thing about working for a company is having benefits and consistent pay for yourself and family.

bump

Get a job in a warehouse, maybe even fed ex part time. I did it at 20 with no degree and now am 29 making 45K salary in FL finishing up my associates in business admin/finance that my job is paying 100% for. They'll also pay up to 20K for my bachelors degree.

You in no way shape or form need to be an engineer to be an aircraft mechanic.

I worked for northrop grumman and they hired fry cooks as mechanics. On some contracts you only need like 1 A&P certified mechanic per like 20 people. Its a joke. (Im a mechanical engineer)

Also to make money as an airplane mechanic you have to chase contracts around the country which gets really old.

Pilot

Yep A&P is the entry level thing. It's kinda like an associates degree it seems. It seems like a nice job. But trouble is I can't take 2 years of schooling and not get paid.

Plumbing seems to be way better. I get apprenticeship. Join a union. Make same money I make now (around 30k) and get raises every year. Benefits. Ect...

also plumbers are recession and technology proof

70k to become a pilot. Away from family for long periods of time. TONS of responsibility and lives in your hands.

The thing with being a pilot is with the new regulations, you need thousands of hours of fly time to get hired by major airlines (where youll actually be making decent money). Until then, you working for Pajeet tier pay.

There are shale fracking jobs up in PA if you want to chill with me
I'm a neet but my neighbor leaves at 430am everyday

regardless of financial and compensation issues, pilot is no place for a family man

lol dude don't be a NEET. Trust me, wasted my mid 20s as a NEET.

Get into sales, faggot.

I would rather do a job i'm proud of than trying to manipulate people to buy things

I got a felony drug possession charge and can't find work
Plus I made 750k from memecoins so I'm not really looking

I'm a Field Service Tech for STRYKER MEDICAL. A Med-tech giant. No degree required and really no special training prerequisite. It's a difficult company to get into they are looking for Alpha type individuals who will run through a brick wall are competitive etc... It's a company driven on the backs of high achievers. Fortune magazine top 25 places to work in America last 7 years running or some shit. I started as an associate a little more than 2 years ago. I personally had sub contracted for them through another guy I worked for prior. I made 70k first year but that comes with serious OT 52-55 hrs per wk. I just got promoted after 1.5 yrs to a small beginner type territory. Me a boss crunched the numbers realistically 85-90k this year. Ford F150 - phone - CPU - All tools to do job 2k worth and they LOVE to promote from within. Top techs in my region, Northeast make 150-170ish, But 110k and up seems to be the norm for our region. We are VERY busy in Northeast and can work a ton of OT. Rigorous interview process though and you must pass a personality exam. GREAT company though!

Did they do that medical experiment to wolverine?

Medical industry is a bad bet. It's going to get hit hard when the industry sees reform I think.

Nursing lol, not even kidding. Pass a few tests take some classes. You're employed. Clearly defined career path of progressive certifications with constant pay increase. Infinite aging boomers to care for.

I looked at A&P mechanic but it takes two years. Once (if) you get a job after 2 years of school, you work shift work, you work overtime, you work outside, you're everyone's bitch because it's seniority based. Expect to work every weekend and holiday so boomer mechanics can take off.

The pay can be good (if) you get with a big name airline (lol good luck) and (if) you are willing to move. At this point just considered joining the Airforce. You can get a job, get income, get healthcare, get housing, and get aircraft mechanic experience. With that you can test out of the 2 yr course (and the military pays for it and education). You get veteran benefits, hiring benefits, and you didn't have to sink 50k into A&P school (price in ATL area).

This sounds like a recruiter bait.

Be a millwright. DYOR. Fucking phenomenal money.

>wagecuck for 9 years
>45k BEFORE taxes
JUST

Attached: 1537122127614.png (1068x544, 1011K)

Get a "lube tech" job at a dealership. Start learning shit and be the computer whiz because boomers cant into electronics.

Better than sitting in an office all day and no women.