Bitcoin 2020 Halving: What are the chances this starts the next bull run?

Attached: 289734274797.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Controlled_supply
bitcoinblockhalf.com/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

very high

ok. should i take out 300k mortgage

Look at the effect of ltc halving

No. But it might be worth throwing 1x your monthly income in it. Split equally between btc eth and xmr

thanks user. very interesting. just took out 300k

What and how does having work serious question

until they increase the blocksize, no one will want to use it. lightning network is a shitty solution.

Everyone else expects a pump, so it will dump.

>FIRE SALE

so no on is answering my so im guessing halving means there will be a total of 42 million buttcoins after next halving ?

That's right every halving the amount will double. Eventually there will be a near infinite amount of bitcoins, it's what coiners call "the singularity"

your tone reeks of sarcasm

coz ur dumb

21 mil is total supply

amount minted per block gets halfed

btc and eth will moon 2019

95% but it will take a few months

well faggot, someone could have just answered my simple question without being a fucking faggot about it too

and the best part is, by the end of reward era 7 (around 2032), the bitcoin mined from that point forward will be less than 1% of all bitcoin that will ever be in existence.

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Controlled_supply

Attached: Controlled_supply-timeline_estimation.png (1525x778, 130K)

> what is google

thought all coins are predicted to be mined in 3 or 4 years?

only like 3m left i guess ?

yeah only about 3.4 million left (bitcoinblockhalf.com/) but they definitely won't be mined in 3 to 4 years, whoever told you that is a retard

so is ti going to go up or down im sick of working

Down, futures killed it
Look what futures did to gold, uranium etc.
Its unironically ogre

Nice fud, just bought 100k

None. The halving artificially inflates the price every time but before 2017/2018 no normies bought in, thus the ATH was created by normie greed and it created a bubble. There will be a slight bullish trend but BTC won't ever reach 10k again.

No real world adoption has taken place, no real store of wealth was created. If anything it cemented the idea of Bitcoin as a failed project in the eyes of normies. BAKKT and other financial institutions keep delaying to see if Bitcoin will ever be anything worth while.

Trades are executed by large firms that know the outcome before hand and Bitcoin is too much of a rogue commodity. Something else more manipulable will be picked as the crypto of choice.

No US or EU based financial sector or government will pick up something that is largely owned by China and mined(controlled) by other BRICS.

Smart contracts will cause the next bubble of normie greed.

BTC is NOT bitcoin. It is a shitty fork and will go to zero! I will only post this once

you need to wait until 2023, sorry

but if you work hard and double or triple your stacks, you can cash out some in 2022 on the massive up slope and retire early

3-4 years! fuck you

>BTC is NOT bitcoin
it's the only bitcoin nigga

it's true tho, and you'd better accept it. if you think it's in 1 or 2 years, know what will happen?

you'll get pissed, sell everything, leave Jow Forums for years and completely miss the moons

>The halving artificially inflates the price every time but before 2017/2018 no normies bought in, thus the ATH was created by normie greed and it created a bubble. There will be a slight bullish trend but BTC won't ever reach 10k again.
>No real world adoption has taken place, no real store of wealth was created. If anything it cemented the idea of Bitcoin as a failed project in the eyes of normies.

This exact same argument was made in 2014 after Mt Gox. Exact same argument.

It's really not that long of a time to wait, kiddo.

The exact same normie bubble formed in 2014. exact same.

people will say the latest ath was the last again and again and again no matter how many times they are proven wrong.

dude we are at 0.053% adoption there will be few more normie rushes.

Do you even know why the 2017/2018 ATH formed?

Fair chance, Just get in around 4-6 months before the actual halvening. If it's anything like last times people will anticipate the halvening and the bullrun will have already started when the actual halvening occurs.

>Africans in Africa bought bitcoin during the normie rush of 2017
>People just need to adopt more

You are kidding yourself.

Are you fucking Mongolian or wat

priced in

zero. anyone who disagrees is a fuckwit

I can't believe not a single person in this thread correctly summarized the effects of block reward halving correctly..

OP: 100%, if you don't know why, you probably don't understand enough and need to do more research.

Because buying for speculation isn't really adoption, is it? You can be the biggest crypto skeptic but still trade coins.

95%

The amount of completely fucking retarded posts ITT is staggering. It's like every one of the remaining 25 posters here decided to pretend to be retarded in a single thread

>Vendors popping up everywhere
>BITCOIN ACCEPTED HERE
>...
>Fuck you and your bitcoins pay me in USD or ZAR

I agree it doesn't look good right now. But adoption is objectively when people start paying for their burgers and pickups in crypto.

>in crypto.

Key word. See how its not BTC

only kenyans did, they're smart money

Every else expects reverse psychology, so it will pump.

Attached: pp11.png (531x502, 315K)

Overthinking

In the eyes of normies internet was to sell drugs, scam people and distribute CP and malware. Now we have normienet. Normie perception and opiniones means shit

>None. The halving artificially inflates the price every time but before 2017/2018 no normies bought in, thus the ATH was created by normie greed and it created a bubble. There will be a slight bullish trend but BTC won't ever reach 10k again.
>No real world adoption has taken place, no real store of wealth was created. If anything it cemented the idea of Bitcoin as a failed project in the eyes of normies. BAKKT and other financial institutions keep delaying to see if Bitcoin will ever be anything worth while.
>Trades are executed by large firms that know the outcome before hand and Bitcoin is too much of a rogue commodity. Something else more manipulable will be picked as the crypto of choice.
>No US or EU based financial sector or government will pick up something that is largely owned by China and mined(controlled) by other BRICS.

this guy fucking gets it

It will start the bullrun but bull runs start slow. Dont expect it to be at ath overnight. It will add a daily reduced selling pressure though that slowly adds value to btc.

threw in the LINK shill right at the end, nice

I think it will trigger another bull run. Mining is expensive work and I would estimate at least half of the coins mined need to be sold to pay for expenses. Every day, miners dump a bunch of coins onto the market, and those coins are bought up. After the halvening, the number of coins dumped will be greatly reduced, but the number of buyers should remain, at worst, unaffected. I think a feedback loop will occur, where people buy more due to halvening-FOMO, which will propel us into another bubble that will make the last one look like the one before that.

Attached: cl7sRWr.png (1200x805, 475K)

Bitcoin is dead. Go in with XRP and LINK, they will give you some nice gains.

this guy gets it. u can hate on xrp all u want but it looks like it will dominate the cryptos

Quit LARPIING

Attached: ThatsBait.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

you aren’t deep in the rabbit hole yet. xrp is tied to the imf, federal reserve, sbi. if you don’t sense where this is heading to then i’m sorry for you.

1% XMR
2% ETH
3% BTC
4% BCH
90% BSV

Attached: panties.jpg (1280x1024, 292K)

This first post happens to be the best one

Nothing will happen.
Too many idiots are expecting a pump.

what a shit portfolio for such a nice ass

Nobody cares. Bitcoin is on a slow death. Halvining or not it just simply won’t matter. If you want any chance at making it, sell now and see how the market looks in 2020.

Everyone thinks it's overthinking, so it will pump.

Fucking idiot

Priced in kek.

except bitcoin didn't have his x1000 etf pump yet

Attached: etfs.jpg (640x491, 15K)

You missed the part where China will be the #1 superpower by 2030.

The real question here is why is people concerned with normies when normies have no money. Low IQ fucktards.

Attached: wealth.jpg (800x517, 33K)

still only like 4-5 million people has ever held bitcoin. out of 9 billion. seeing how bitcoin for a long time was the gateway to alts this speaks volumes for the size of crpytosphere.

hey retard, if we keep buying the price will keep increasing and normies will inevitably fomo back in, why is this so hard to get???????

all you guys fudding and running scared by this price level should leave because you don't understand what we are dealing with here.

i'm spending every penny i have loading up on BTC and nothing more

good for you, altho i honestly think tone vays is onto something with the sub $2k call, the market just feels off, so load slowly and carefully!

Why 2023 specifically?

He’s a dumb shit talking out of his ass don’t mind him

>still nobody has posted the halvening bull cycle chart
user i am disappoint

Attached: 00_43_39.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

>1000x
>Everyone who bought the top in 2017 only gets 300%
lmao

cant wait for buy bitcoin for half price ready to load up

the next bull run will probably cap out in 2021 to 2022.

2018 was a year of crash, 2019 will be a year of sideways and 2020 will be return to ath and 2021 will be new peak of bullrun.

The exact dates will vary a bit as the last bullrun carried over from btc in 2017 to alts in 2018 so exact dates arent set in stone but thats how the cycle goes.

Except there is more than just psychology to the halving. It lowers the supply flow.