CHX dumping their "locked" tokens

We tried to tell you but you ignored

etherscan.io/address/0x4dfebcfe7e50da3d85339986971f377259ac511b#tokentxns

Check OWN's wallet. They own 50% of the tokens. They have been selling 100ks every 24 hours, follow the address, EVERY SINGLE transaction went to IDEX to sell it.

Team said coins are locked. Yet, they are dumping the tokens and selling it on IDEX.

Well, you guys fucking deserved it. This shit is going to dump 30-40% by tomorrow when twitter finds out.

Whoever is smart is going to sell into that 150 ETH buy order. The rest will be holding bags.

Well, you fucking deserved it.

Attached: 33333333.jpg (1000x500, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0x6111d5c366bd71c0773037f9c1f6daef76a05c77ca3c7715f5c535e196dee02f
etherscan.io/address/0x6cd4b01a7a64de91e6e3dbcf227e6af84e14bb1a#tokentxns
classlawgroup.com/securities-fraud/stock/market-manipulation/
google.com/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-sold-535-million-worth-of-xrp-in-2018/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>partnership announcement, buy more now goys

Why the fuck are retards so amazed by partnerships?

Wtf! Why?

>Check OWN's wallet. They own 50% of the tokens. They have been selling 100ks every 24 hours, follow the address, EVERY SINGLE transaction went to IDEX to sell it.
I'm looking at the link and all I see is 90,000 being taken out every week since December.

Anons got jew-ed. He hyped up his announcement by saying HUGE US PARTNERSHIP just so he can dump. I love that we discovered another reflag and anons are still cuddling their bags
>we gonna lockup our tokens another year, don't worry guys!

Oh man, you discord retards started ANOTHER thread after I called you out in the last one? You are fucking pathetic, stop cluttering up the catalog.

This is next level scam. They specifically said tokens are locked until April 2019. And now they are selling on IDEX.

This is after they hyped up a "US partnership" which never happened. wow im so disappointed.

If you cant find the lockup in the source code then its not real. You... DID read the source code right user?

Poor guy who has 100 ETH buy order and doesn't know this. Take advantage before he cancells his orders.

It will dump 30-40% once twitter finds this and it's on reddit's home page

You'd like that, wouldn't you? I think that guy with the 100 eth order is going to be very disappointed when you... I mean he, doesn't get it filled.

I can't tell if you're trying to prevent panic so that you can sell or if you're just blind? The proof is right fucking here:
etherscan.io/tx/0x6111d5c366bd71c0773037f9c1f6daef76a05c77ca3c7715f5c535e196dee02f

etherscan.io/address/0x6cd4b01a7a64de91e6e3dbcf227e6af84e14bb1a#tokentxns

The wallet with over 94M CHX is transferring tokens to IDEX, it's in plain sight for all to see

I'm just tired of you assholes trying to manipulate the market for whoever is paying you. Fuck you, and fuck your whale.

Basically I hate you and I want to make your job harder, until you become so ineffective that you stop getting hired and have to go back to McDonald's.
This is only because I can't physically do what I want to you.

Contractors, dumbfuck

at least vechain and tron were dumping on binance

which team dumps on IDEX? seriously this is fucked up

and they announced a fake announcement which never happened so they can sell their coins on idex

this is pure scam-type activity. selling and never buying again fuck this

Hmm, how come this post got ignored? 90,000 taken out every week, almost like it's a paycheck paid in shares/tokens.

I'm honestly just a random guy trying to figure things out. Maybe I'm actually falling right into the trap of people who are indeed trying to manipulate the market. If that's what's going on, they got me I guess. I don't understand the rationale behind having a 94M wallet of CHX token that has clearly been transferring to IDEX and thinking it's ok. Maybe I'm just completely stupid or I've been scammed to many times, heh. I actually hope I'm wrong because I have high hopes for the project, don't mind having a smaller stack and buying back higher worst case scenario.

As it stand though, CMC is only counting 74.9M CHX circulating but in reality what I see is the full supply being circulating (otherwise, there shouldn't be any transactions from the 94M wallet)

Yeah, pretty sure these clowns are trying to drive the price down for their 40 ETH buy wall.

Sure, but that doesn't explain why the 94M wallet that is currently not being included in CMC circ. supply is selling tokens to IDEX?

>ferring to IDEX and thinking it's ok. Maybe I'm just completely stupid or I've been scammed to many times, heh. I actually hope I'm wrong because I have high hopes for the project, don't mind having a smaller stack and buying back higher worst case scenario.

Exactly.

The circulating supply is much, much, much more than what shows on CMC because the 50% of tokens supposed to be locked is actually not locked and is getting sent to IDEX to be dumped.

I sold, I will buy back once twitter/reddit posts these and it's -30 to -40%.

So basically you admit you sold and then you come on here and FUD. Pretty dishonest if you ask me, much more so than the Own team selling a few of their tokens to pay their devs.

?? OF COURSE I SOLD

what the fuck are you on? why are you fooling yourself? the tokens are unlocked, are being sent to IDEX, the circualting supply is TWICE what it says on IDEX (because 50% is not locked), so this will dump to adjust the new market cap.

OF COURSE I SOLD. what the fuck?

Apparently they are paying contractors and vendors.

>I'm honestly just a random guy trying to figure things out. Maybe I'm actually falling right into the trap of people who are indeed trying to manipulate the market.
They are. These fucking faggots got me to stop playing Apex Legends to look into this. Notice how none of them commented on the fact that 90,000 has been being taken out every week since December. That's how they pay their contractors. If their contractors want to sell them for ETH to convert it into their currency of choice, that's their issue. No new information in this thread. Those transactions been around since December.

You don't realize that the market cap on CMC is wrong, because tokens are unlocked, are entering the circulating supply and getting dumped on IDEX. So this should be reflected in the price. PERIOD.

How the heck is it dishonest? I am posting proof that the team is selling which is my rationale for also selling. Perhaps there is a legitimate reason and I shouldn't be here ringing alarm bells like an idiot, but so far I don't see how you could defend the fact that their wallet with 94M CHX is selling to IDEX??? The current circ. supply on CMC is less than the amount of tokens in that wallet, do you understand the implications? I know this all sounds like FUD, sorry, I guess I should just stop at this point. We'll see what happens

Ok, so the reason may be legitimate, cool.
However, this means CMC is wrong and current mcap is around ~40M, not ~18M. This changes things

>rhaps there is a legitimate reason and I shouldn't be here ringing alarm bells like an idiot, but so far I don't see how you could defend the fact that their wallet with 94M CHX is selling to IDEX??? The current circ. supply on CMC is less than the amount of tokens in that wallet, do you understand the implications? I know this all sounds like FUD, sorry, I guess I should just stop at this point. We'll see what happens

No, you're just a logical and smart investor. People ignoring this are really fooling themselves. I don't care about their US partnership which was not announced, but the fact that tokens are not locked, even know they said they are, and are going to IDEX to be dumped, is just out of this world and I can't tolerate that. Way better projects to invest in.

They're selling off to pay expenses. Sacha admitted this months ago. They need to eat nigger.

you have to be dumb to believe that

tokens are not locked, CMC says they are locked, this is terrible news for all the investors. Once people find out market cap is actually 50million, this will be dumped so bad.

They have $24M worth of tokens that they are trying not to devalue, they won't just dump them all into the circulating supply. This is no different than a whale holding a huge amount, and those tokens were literally two months away from being unlocked anyway. If they have to sell a miniscule amount to keep the doors open while they launch then fuck it, they aren't crashing the price, so who cares?
You're a real piece of shit, you know that? And I'm going to get you fired from your shill job.

If this thread wasn't up, and you just looked at the IDEX graph, nothing would be out of the ordinary. Same thing happened around February 1.

you are delusional brah wake up this is not a video game this is reality

tokens unlocked, CMC will be updated, this shit will be dumped because market cap is now higher than QNT!! this is terrible

anyways, screencap this, in 12 hours, it will on Reddit's mainpage, those people love to call scam projects, then you will see -30%

I doubt R*ddit is smart enough to even know about this. They are still bagholding normie coins from last cycle.
Also I don't think that's how CMC works, they aren't investigative journalists it's literally one guy running it out of his apartment. Tokens are still locked for all intents and purposes.

thx for the fud, got my paycheck yesterday and wanted to buy in but was waiting for dip

Why do you discord faggots start a new thread every time I expose your lies? I can do this for months, by the way, I'm on seasonal unemployment. This board isn't your personal FUD platform, we're trying to have decent conversations among real people here.

Sorry it was fake FUD
I had 120 ETH buy order which got filled

sorry haha
FAST launches in 1 week and I'm not selling even 1 token until 1 year from today.

sorry bitches

Attached: 33333333.jpg (1000x500, 143K)

KYS.

Attached: 1480815692287.jpg (235x235, 8K)

hahaha well done op

Just in case anybody got burned: classlawgroup.com/securities-fraud/stock/market-manipulation/

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-001555_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 288K)

LOOOOL

hahahahahaahaa

CHX is the most fucking legit project. You would have to be so fucking dumb to believe any FUD.

Sorry, just had to buy more. Can't have enough CHX....

FAST launches in a few days. See you on the moon bitches.

People like you are the reason this market went to shit. Look up the "tragedy of the commons", that's basically what you are doing.

Sorry. This project is going x80-100 by end of the year. Money is more important. Had to buy more and more and more.

Not even mad at you OP since I got in very early. Glad you also got on the train

Can’t believe retards actually keep falling for the same exact fud KEK. Selling 120 eth worth of chx at the bottom is a literal retard move. Good luck buying back 120 eth worth KEK

calm down already Jesus we all know you are a poor fag...

when did Jow Forums become a retarded telegram group?
Musclepump andDavid should be commenting here

I hope no one fell for this stupid clown's fud.

Here's the deal- I assume some tokens were legitmately put on idex to trigger panic selling.

The pajeets managed to push the price down to .23- probably nowhere near their target but an acceptable level then buy up cheaper ownies.

Genuinely disgusted by what they have been trying to do for the past few days. It's sick and the average holder would have been bombarded by lies. They are trying to screw you out of your chance to make it. There is almost no chance you can buy back in for around the same price.

I personally will probably not sell a single ownie for at least a year.

Honestly not seen such a concerted effort to attack one coin in all the time I have browsed biz (bar LINK and BSV which everyone enjoys trashing for fun). This should really tell you something.

Yes this is market manipulation.

Gib ownies, want be millionaire

Attached: FEFEBF34-79AC-48EF-80A2-45C45D32F2BB.jpg (778x512, 46K)

this is nothing new in crypto.
regulary devs do these sort of shady statics nonstop in order to game us who invest in their crap.

I absolutely guarantee you the devs will go to jail for this and the price is going to zero. This is as cut and dry as fraud gets.

>Fraud
No.

Attached: 1549872461140.jpg (448x709, 50K)

White paper says coins are locked. Coins are sold before lockup expires. It’s very simple. The trial will only take a couple hours. It doesn’t matter what excuse they have for selling the coins. The funniest part is that I bet the ‘contractors’ are exactly the same pump group that’s been plaguing Jow Forums since December with ranjeet tier shillings.

ignore the one user spreading baseless fud in every chx thread. that user will hang himself in 2-5 years when chx is 100 billion marketcap.

Wow this is pathetic. The team is lieterally caught selling coins they can’t legally sell and this is the best you can come up with? You suck at shilling.

It's just shills. No one gives a fuck about the actual project or partnership. It's just a means of shilling your bag.

Attached: 1548904889005.png (1440x1088, 294K)

He uses a lot of words to say basically nothing. It’s so obvious that this guy is a snake oil salesman in hindsight. I wish so many people didn’t get conned by this scam.

why do you waste your time fudding chx? the price has kept going up for the last 4 months from steady organic growth

Urgh you make me cringe. Just watch at least one ama

you sound like a screetching autist. you aren't going to make any of us sell

Why, does the ama explain why locked up coins are regularly sent to an exchange?

Stop responding to that guy in this cursed thread, take it to /OG/!

Sorry, didn't mean to respond to you. You can fuck off.

do you have nothing better to do than fud chx all day? pont at the doll where chx touched you

The amount that is allocated as team funds is not being sent to any exchange.

If you are mentally deficient enough to still hold chx I honestly don’t want you to sell. You deserve what’s coming at this point.

Honestly, it's such weak fud and so obviously coordinated, I feel bad for those who fell for it.

You moron, do you not know what a block explorer is or how they work? You can’t hide this type of thing.

Cool, then you can stop hanging out with us now.

This is you.

Attached: boobs-butt-and-feet-comic.png (1000x1000, 67K)

There are amounts coming out of the wallet, yes, but those amounts are above the locked up amount...

Is 55% of tokens the magic number they have to keep locked up? Seems like they have budgeted themselves fairly well if that's the case.

Listen buddy just because the team is dumping does not mean it is bad thing! They need to be able to pay their devs for work to make the project better. So what if the price goes down for a while we will shoot past 10k in a few years. Who cares if the team lied when its guaranteed to make us rich

Plus it's something like $30k at a time, weekly. How much do Bitcoin miners dump every week?
Plus Developers gotta eat too, and well... develop.

You werent supposed to agree with me dumbass I was just pretending to be one of you chx holders to see how deluded you are

That’s what the ICO was for, stupid. If they ran out of money since then, and were a real project, they would have taken VC money. Reality is nobody but retail investors would go near this garbage at this point.

OWN locked up reserve funds are 25% of total supply. The wallet from which the tokens come.out contains 55%.
Stop listening to the mouth breathing fudders. So disgusting to see these scums trying to fool holders into selling

I'd rather they sell a little out of their war chest than not be able to pay contractors to develop for them. This project is too close to completion to let a funding shortfall get in the way, AND that's assuming they didn't already budget for this. It's $30k, not exactly an exit scam. They also have millions of dollars worth of tokens that are not getting dumped.

Locked up coins are not a “war chest.” It’s a fraud upon the investors. The fact that they have said investors defending them (assuming they aren’t all paid pajeets) is richly ironic.

At the time of the ICO, they said 25% would be locked up. The coins are coming out of a wallet containing 55% i know maths are hard, but come on.

See:

This is complete nonsense. You type like a retard and your post is gibberish, just random numbers and made up claims.

Made up numbers. Look at ICO token allocation and etherscan wallet balance. Both are easily verifiable, retard...

That's what we've been saying about you though!

Anyways, thanks for shitting up that other thread. I guess we aren't ready to have good conversations as long as autists like you have the smallest thing they sperg out on. Next time, stay the fuck out of /OG/, you're not welcome there unless you have something real to talk about.

You retards should invest in next.exchange they are deploying their own Blockchain soon and rumor has it they will run STOs on that.

This: goes for you too.

Etherscan shows tokens going from the main dev account to idex, which means the circulating supply is much higher than it appears. All the nonsensical coping in the world can’t change that. Real projects don’t dump their own coins to pay for “contractors” by the way. I can’t imagine how stupid and delusional you have to be to think that is a convincing excuse for the team dumping coins.

Holy fuck this faggot is shilling NEXT in every thread he fuds. Have fun with the worthless bags.

Chainlink paid devs in tokens.

google.com/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-sold-535-million-worth-of-xrp-in-2018/amp

NEXT and FXT

Attached: klenf238f2o43hr23.jpg (640x633, 39K)

How does anyone make any money on these zero volume shitcoins? He must be trying to pump a stack of like $200 or something; absolutely third world tier!

LMFAO at the "pre-sale", "private investor" bullshit. It's always the team who grabs the extra coins because they want to dump on the markets with all the inside info they have. This is why they afford to lock the rest of the supply for many months

Don't fall for the "private sale", "private investors" meme LOL

It's a decent project. The CEO sucked in marketing decisions. They are doing a management switch soon.

Yeah, the volume has been sucking lately. But it's also gone over 100 ETH at one point.

It's been performing relatively ok in a bear market even with low volume.

It only went like 55% below ICO max a short while ago and has recovered since, but that is because a whale investor who put in 100 ETH in during the ICO (when ETH was like 800-900$), got his 40% bonus and just sold. + They distributed ICO bonuses only to ICO participants that held tokens for at least 6 months after the ICO without selling, and began distributing them 1 year after the end of the ICO. Twice over the last 2-3 months it 2xed in price and then resettled. There was recently A big wall on IDEX (100+ ETH) that got eaten over 2-3 weeks, so this shit is being accumulated. The community is small but dedicated. The token just got listed on CMC. They are adding their exchange soon after fixing it up a beta (still kind of beta, but they welcome testers).

The developments have been slow, I suspect thats due to funding and a small team, but they are pulling through and showing results. They have a DEX that utilizes MetaMask for trading 100+ shit, that is like a fucking OTC market pretty much that can be used without having to even register a fucking account or pass any KYC shit.

They're going to move their exchange onto their own Blockchain and support vote-ins for new assets, 1 for a vote, two votes max, team that gets the two most votes get listed and keep the tokens that were raised during the voting, but only if they pass KYC.

This is like getting Binance at a penny.

Once the bugs are fixed and they start marketing, this can snowball. It will probably hang around a low level for a bit, but It can shoot past through coss and coinmetro very fast. The teams management and CM's are sensible and quite smart actually, they are also well respected in other TG communities.

Ok Mr. "1 post by this ID", I believe you more than the CEO of a multi million dollar company.

Hes right, and it's possible. May have also happened with NEXT. But work is being done any way. Can you really blame them if they fucking launched an ICO and are building the whole thing remotely for the most part?