CHX SCAM

1. Team owns 50% of tokens. Their wallet is not locked as they promised. The tokens owned by the team are being sent to IDEX right now and getting market sold on IDEX!

2. Announcement of an announcement which was fake, to pump the price so they can sell on IDEX

3. FAST was delayed, from Q4, to "end of january" and now in Mid-February.
Is the CHX team really exit Scamming??

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 2.36.28 AM.png (1592x878, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x4dfebcfe7e50da3d85339986971f377259ac511b#tokentxns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Team's ether address for proof:

etherscan.io/address/0x4dfebcfe7e50da3d85339986971f377259ac511b#tokentxns

STOP MAKING NEW THREADS THERE IS LITERALLY ANOTHER THREAD RIGHT NOW WITH THIS SAME TOPIC WHERE I ALREADY BTFO YOU SHILLS.
Sage grows in all fields.

1. Tokens were sent to IDEX since December on about a weekly basis, as its a paycheck to vendors and contractors. Nothing new and available to see for everyone since the beginning.

2. See above.

3. We're waiting for FAST Version 2.0 on February 15th.

This is an orchestrated FUD in hopes you quickly sell your tokens and then they can buy it up for cheaper as earlier tonight it was near impossible to get 20ETH worth of CHX at reasonable prices. I tried buying 10,000 CHX earlier as a test and I would have had to pay 200ETH. Also note scam rubber stamp on these posts. Obviously prepared well ahead of time. Do the math.

Also note my pajeet-esque grammar because I'm tired as fuck and had to spend my time researching this.

You're a good guy. I want to keep these scumbags from getting cheap tokens too, maybe even fired from the shill factory. It's the off season for me, I hardly sleep, and I have nothing better to do than expose these paid FUDers!

SORRY I AM OP AND I TROLLED YOU ALL TO BUY HAHAHAHAA

Thanks. I want everyone to make it. I almost sold but since no one responded to the weekly payment thing in the other thread, I knew something was fishy and had to look into it deeper.

Feels good knowing that I solved the mystery. I see you posted the admission in the other thread as well. I would say thanks for admitting, but if the price plummeted any further this FUD could have gotten out of control and you would have made a lot less.

Just think you retards, you really think the team would ruin their reputation just for $15k USD profits?? That's literally nothing. Use your brains, the address/transactions shown are either Vendors or Contractors cashing out, which they can do whenever. Now those coins are owned by stronger hands.

Read up on the telegram to be more informed, no one at all is panicking there because there's nothing to be panicking about.

Attached: Temp.jpg (448x709, 50K)

Sorry.

To make myself feel better, I was one of the strongest supporters of CHX so I have helped a lot of people find this gem.

Honestly, you will never be able to find a more professional team than chx. So anytime you see a FUD, just another mother fucker like me trying to buy more.

Sorry :D

I just hope I made that as hard and inconvenient as possible for you. Dickhead!

Honestly, it was a well-done troll. Never seen anything like it. Hundreds of people throwing away all their CHX, undercutting each other on IDEX every second. Every time I refreshed it was 1998, 1997, 1996. I would have only sold if it got down to 12 cents.

This FUD made me download Telegram and I will be keeping my eye on it every day now.

Never sell CHX, never. I have been around for a long time and know a lot of "wise" people in this space. Never ever sell CHX. You are going to be so pleased when you look at your coins in 2-3 years. If another douchebag (such as me) FUDS this coin, ignore it. This coin is insanely undervalued if you think about the 60trillion dollar market it is going after.

Cool, that's great that you got what you wanted, meanwhile the chart looks like this now. Careful what you paint with your little stunts.

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-003121_Blockfolio.jpg (720x1280, 201K)

Well, at some point I'm going to sell as I don't want to be left with bags, but this is the project that got me interested in investing in crypto. I strongly believe this one will be a gamechanger and will reach current ETH levels easily. And I suppose I can buy some more cheaper now.

if you are a short term trader then im sorry

but if you are a long term hodler, don't give a fuck about these prices, just put it in your wallet, use a ledger nano, and keep it for a few years. trust me when I say this, this project is not like QNT or LTO or whatever, once STOs launch, this will just fly.

Most likely will partner up with T0 and securitize. I think this is their US partnership which they will be announcing soon. If this is announced, sky is the limit.

I'm holding my 40K for years, and if it was you that turned me onto this then I thank you, but I have seen how easily market sentiment can turn and fuck over good projects leaving me with losses that don't come back, ever.
I have literally all that I can afford to lose in crypto, and live like a monk otherwise, so I defend whatever I'm in from lies like my future depends on it, because it does. My life has been basically 34 years of shit, and if I don't see something better in my few remaining years of relative "youth" then I'm going to to fucking an hero.

Well done op honestly. If people are too short sighted and not researched enough to know that you were trolling then they don't deserve those chx gains. Enjoy the 25% by tomorrow when they all buy back in at a premium

>I have literally all that I can afford to lose in crypto, and live like a monk otherwise, so I defend whatever I'm in from lies like my future depends on it, because it does. My life has been basically 34 years of shit, and if I don't see something better in my few remaining years of relative "youth" then I'm going to to fucking an hero.
This hits too close to home. I'm a 30 year old NEET who missed out on BTC essentially because of other people's thoughts on the project. Not this time. Here's to us making it a year from now.

>If

>Here's to us making it a year from now.
Oh dang, that's my time limit! Or to at least be well on my way to making it.
Anyways, the world needs smart, honest people, so I hope you make it at least.

>Tfw people fell for the the fud
HAHAHA people literally sold by the dozens at the bottom

Attached: 96535575-6B9B-468C-9DE0-BB672A4981F6.jpg (625x469, 46K)

Those poor, dumb, bastards.

The ‘contactors and vendors’ are the pump and dump group they hired and who are spamming this very thread with nonsensical coping. CHX is a flat out scam and tomorrow everyone will know it.

How many FUCKING buy orders are you people going to open?! Give it a rest.

Nice try Pajeet. We are watching an exit scam in real time and it’s hilarious how weak the shilling is.