You were trolled

hahahahahahaahahaha
I was the OP on those posts.

Sorry I had 100 ETH buy orders I wanted to get filled.

Thanks for believing in my shit FUD and selling.

My buy orders were filled. I needed to accumulate before FAST launch this week. Sorry but you were trolled and fuded and I bought a shit lot of CHX.

- sorry

Attached: 33333333.jpg (1000x500, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1082963115124367361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for buying my bags. Remember, priced in.

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-001555_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 288K)

People keep falling for the same exact fud it’s hilarious. I just have to set my buyin ard 15% less than market price and it always fills HAHAHA

nice larp...nobody wants the bags you bought at the top, brainlet

>he doesn't know
P A T E N T E D
A
T
E
N
T
E
D

Attached: Craig-Wright.png (950x534, 222K)

Stupid new fud incoming. General american software patents are not going to be much use here.

Even if something is patented royalties can be paid for its usage. Look up licencing.

Oh no, not the patent troll! He's coming fir your prior art!

>new
twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1082963115124367361

shill or fud chx all you want. we dont care. i't doesn't matter to us. we are holding longterm for 10,000x gains

Attached: 1549863895580.jpg (1024x630, 92K)

faggot

>May 8th, 2018
Too bad that was filed after the Chainium whitepaper came out.

check again
and see the filing date and priority data date

Attached: DwjjEIFXQAAAmnH.jpg (864x1052, 116K)

Well, if Craig causes me to lose almost all my money a third time I guess that will finally motivate me to go pay him a visit. I'll be an hero!

This would constitute a monopoly and breach competition laws.

OP weren’t you worried about this backfiring? Now everyone know the devs are selling coins on idex. Even if they aren’t locked coins, it makes it look like they are broke.

Hahahah! Please elaborate user.

No, no, STOs are his now. He claimed them on Twitter by saying "mine". You weren't thinking of developing anything crypto related without his express permission, were you?

Absolutely not. That will kill the surprise. Let's just say he was the catalyst for the November crash, and then he stopped pumping his shitcoin when it needed to be pumped the most. Fuck that guy.

Bumping this piece of shit thread for visibility. Thanks OP...

Attached: 1549819379327.jpg (317x317, 148K)

At least post proof that you actually bought it instead of trying to stir up shit.
Sage.

Here, read this. It's long.

I've been fudding it too pretty regularly. Sort of feel bad about it now so I'm gonna take a break. Just for gigs and to get more

You should feel bad, you are basically taking money away from people that aren't quite as smart enough, and trust a little too much. It's a very niggery thing to do.

Pre-emptied. Just roflmfao

I've been fuckin bored and it got expensive I wanted more around 12 cents but these assholes keep buying. Society made me what I am so blame them. Blame yourself

Fucking kek! I forgive you, nigger.