I have a confession to make

I am one of many people paid by CSW to post on social media to make it appear that he is more popular than he actually is.

Attached: e3b.jpg (962x790, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.1.21.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many of you are there?

I confess I'm in the outer team, fudding the shit out of him and Bsv in fear it could win

I don't know exactly, we don't know each other and work from home

prove it, post screenshots faggot

can you get me a job?

Attached: 149765489081.jpg (250x200, 7K)

Stiff and Satoshipilled

What kinds of things does he specifically tell you to post that would increase his public image?

You're not doing a very good job.

Proof or btfo

I know it's convenient but i can't really prove it without doxxing myself
We mostly just shill BSV and attack people who discredit his claims to be Satishi

copy and paste or screenshot all the shill material you have saved or organized, can't get doxxed because all the other members will have the same material available

well ok
where do you get traction
obviously we at biz are way to smart to fall for the bsv meme
but where do NPCs actually fall for it

Listen up you little cocksuckers, you are either with Craig, or against him. He fucking invented this shit, so he has the RIGHT to destroy anything in this space as he sees fit. How fucking DARE you faggots develop anything involving crypto without his express permission? Well, you've really fucked up now, because Craig is coming after you degenerate anarchists, and you will lose EVERYTHING, and probably end up in prison because of it. You "investors" have participated in the illegal buying and selling of unlicensed securities, and have encouraged others to do the same, which is also illegal.
I'm forwarding this thread directly to Craig, as he is a very good friend of mine from the bathhouse scene. Prepare to get fucked like only Craig can fuck, you retards!

Attached: 1548797451613.png (532x405, 245K)

Fudders are basically low IQ Tier kind of people. They never read something bigger than 3 pages. All the information they get are contained in simple and short posts.

They are simple not smart enough to read a medium article about the possibilities and details of Bitcoin. They never read a patent and don't understand Bitcoin at all. Because of this, they can't participate in discussion about Bitcoin.

All they can do is ad hominem attacks. I explain it for the low IQ people. An ad hominem argument isnt really an argument, but an attack on a person, to avoid the subject.

They don't know, that Bitcoin never changed and that the economics were clear from day one.
Still, they fud, cause the truth is, they want to get spoonfeeded by higher IQ Tier people.

> Bitcoin is about miners paying money to verify transactions to earn more money than they spent.
This way, there is competition.
This leads to innovation.
They invest to strengthen their market share.
It would be nonsense to attack the network because they would loose their immens investment.

> Miners wants to process as much data as possible because every bit is money for them. They will push for the highest possible blocksize and compete with other miners to be faster, to earn more.
All this secures the network more and more.

>This is Bitcoin and it always was like this.

A "home node" isn't adding any more security to the network. They are bullshit propaganda instruments.

But this is only the backend.
The frontend is beeing build by everyone.
> There are no limits, every problem can be solved with Bitcoin.

But if you take away the miners, all what is left is a network which is based on the rich elite (proof of stake) doing nothing to get even richer

Attached: 1549659947891.png (634x466, 47K)

where do i apply? do i need a working brain or is it something a brainlet can do?
t. brainlet

you can do it
look at the brainlets at hand

thats a lotta text, pay must be decent

Damn, you know your shit!
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

Attached: 1545658289901.png (250x250, 110K)

Fud is getting weaker and weaker. Keep it up so we can accumulate

I put 50% of my post bubble pop money in allready.

courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.1.21.pdf
Just leave this here