/OG/ - OWN(CHX) General - Fudder filled his bags Edition

Welcome
Our coin has had steady gains this past month. This is what organic growth looks like. When a coin grows like this, slowly going up every day, it is far better than constant barts and pumps/dumps, which creates bagholders and swingtrading faggots. CHX has to be the comfiest hold I've ever had. We are a family. Never sell you main stack, just live off of the staking gains.

Important URLs (feel free to recommend me adding more, since this is the first OG. The OG OG, if you will):
weown.com/
dsr.weown.com/own/general-analytics
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/own/
CHX Tokenomics:
>In a nutshell CHX is used to pay for blockchain txn's on the mainnet, validation etc. and also to purchase 'financial services' provided by Own. These will be distributed to people staking.
>It's also used by asset issuance clients as a stake when they list their asset. Clients must purchase and lockup 1% of the total asset value in CHX. So if the Client wants to float an asset worth $1m they need to pay WeOwn $10,000, and then WeOwn marketbuys CHX with that $10,000. If a $100B MC company uses WeOwn, that is a $1B market buy of CHX.

TG: OwnMarket

Attached: OwwO.png (585x326, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwif3LKM8LPgAhWL7IMKHfdPCyYQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/former-nasdaq-ceo-predicts-the-multi-trillion-dollar-global-market-to-be-tokenized-is-he-right/&psig=AOvVaw2E-PuEhsuZCSYMSpAvHokF&ust=1549981209342069
bitcoinexchangeguide.com/former-nasdaq-ceo-predicts-the-multi-trillion-dollar-global-market-to-be-tokenized-is-he-right/
harveynashnordics.com/cio-event-bristol-what-we-learnt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Team got caught selling tokens that were supposed to be locked up. This one is as straightforward as a scam gets.

ignore this lone fudder. hes spreading baseless fud in every chx thread

Attached: 1549881058224.jpg (448x709, 50K)

chx's fast platform 2.0 launches in 4 days

Attached: 1111111.png (1300x1124, 384K)

yep i know
in every fucking thread the same shittalk

It’s all different IDs pointing out the team is selling locked up coins on idex. You think that is all just one fudster using 20 proxies? Lol you are dumb even for a Pajeet.

btw yesterday was the first OWN general (not from me), i would like to see one everyday oder every two days
if anons want to help they can make one up if theres no other thread

Attached: 1539552693106.jpg (480x360, 11K)

You’re not going to like how those threads go now that the team got caught dumping locked up tokens.

i'm the countdown user

Attached: 1549863895580.jpg (1024x630, 92K)

see, it's just one guy spreading fud

fudder, point at the doll where chx touched you

No you moron, the delightful thread exposing this scam for what it is has many IDs. I think I will go bump it now.

It looks like it's just you in here, and in the other couple of threads (where people are ignoring you).

Are you referring to the one where the OP admitted to FUDing to fill his bags, like what the title of this /OG/ is?

thanks fren

Attached: 1548625551362.jpg (399x225, 23K)

Attached: xxxxxx.png (652x780, 95K)

Maybe we can keep the constructive conversation in this thread while we keep that guy busy in the other one.
So, anyone know what exactly we will be able to do when FAST platform launches vs. after mainnet? Will they actually start holding limited STOs or is that something that is not possible until mainnet?

No, Ranjeet, I’m referring to the one where people caught the devs regularly transferring locked up tokens to an exchange, exposing weown aka chainium once and for all as a scam.

The Own (CHX) team are so transparent and always in direct communication with their community.

GO TO YOUR FUCKING CONTAINMENT THREAD, BITCH!

this is you

Attached: sdfsdfsd.png (298x403, 308K)

This is like having flat earthers come into a space thread. Nobody wants to debate you on this shit, adults are talking.

based & redpilled

good question

lul almost back at .25. Strong dip pajeet. I hope all biz brethren have iron hands and didn't sell on the basis of lies being spouted by a couple of highly vindictive morons.

I just think it’s fascinating how biz got overrun with quasi literate chx shills at the exact same time the main account holding the locked up coins started dumping on idex. I’m no statistician, but to me that is quite a notable series of events.

Your master FUD skills are needed here:
You already know where that is, and this thread is for talking about future STO tycoon types of things. Like technology and Lambo colors.
Well, off on your bike now! Bye!

I’ve got some bad news for you senpai. Nobody is going to trust these clowns with an STO now that they got caught red handed dumping locked up coins. Even if they don’t get indicted for that, their reputation is tarnished enough that no customers will ever go near them. (Not that they ever were going to in the first place when they could use a real platform based in somewhere like the UK or the US but that is another matter.)

*Ahem*

Attached: 1547432002863.png (1000x1000, 216K)

As the other user said in your containment thread:
>OWN locked up reserve funds are 25% of total supply. The wallet from which the tokens come.out contains 55%.
Stop listening to the mouth breathing fudders. So disgusting to see these scums trying to fool holders into selling
Nigger.

Which company did any STO through weown exactly?

That makes no sense. Nice try though Ganesh.

Still in beta testing, I would assume those numbers are what they are estimating to be tokenized either with FAST launch or mainnet.

I tried to warn you all that Chainium/WEOWN was a failed project. They were going BROKE and thanks to scyther and his pump crew, they were able to salvage it. The team is smart. Take some cash of the table in case after the platform launch, people realize that platform is Shit.

Not you again. Why don't you go suck off your buddy Scyther instead of coming here?

This is a bullshit jew liar project. Go buy next.exchange on idex “NEXT” you fucking pajeets

>56$ volume

Attached: 1540047434178.jpg (480x690, 21K)

> Scyther and his pump crew
> Liar jew
See you at 100m MC soon

Attached: f30e53_6769675.png (1300x1300, 120K)

>You too, can become a whale, while you pump and buy the other whale's bags off of him!

Can anyone who is good at maths help calculate what the new market cap will be now that it’s been revealed that the team has been surreptitiously dumping previously non-circulating coins? Just kidding I know none of you dipshits who are dumb enough to shill this scam are good at maths or you wouldn’t have fallen for this amateurish scam in the first place.

Such a kind user watching out for everyone's financial futures on biz You seem autistically focused on CHX though. I assume you are also tenaciously exposing one of the hundreds of crypto companies pulling scams?

Whatever you are being paid it's not enough. Very cruel.

By the way bizraelis there are approx 2,700 wallets and a very thin order book. It is possible to manipulate the price with constant fudding assuming a couple of anons sell.

who paid you to fud chx?

High level fud, haven't seen this since January 2018. Best reason I've seen to buy bags thus far.

He's definitely better than the day crew. Still kind of a broken record though.

>broken record
this

Do you not know what ‘bags’ means or was that a Freudian slip?

Never heard of "filling your bags"? They don't say that in the discord?

We're in crypto. These are all bags.

I just happen to know that what this project is claiming to do is worthless (tokenization is 99.9% a financial and legal matter and .01% what they provide) and I don’t like how they are targeting gullible anons on Jow Forums with their obvious pump campaign.

So nice of you to be looking out for our financial wellbeing. Doesn't your shift end soon though?

just market buy like everyone else. no one is selling

I don’t care about your well being but at the same time I don’t like seeing people get away scamming unsophisticated neets. For example the fact that you think everyone critical of something with so many red flags (it’s in Liechtenstein for Christ’s sake) is a paid fudder shows that you are an easy mark for people like Sascha and co.

how is Liechtenstein a red flag? they have low taxes, just smart business. it's a european first world country, much better than some shithole like india

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwif3LKM8LPgAhWL7IMKHfdPCyYQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/former-nasdaq-ceo-predicts-the-multi-trillion-dollar-global-market-to-be-tokenized-is-he-right/&psig=AOvVaw2E-PuEhsuZCSYMSpAvHokF&ust=1549981209342069

This man and many other who are smarter than you realize the benefits a potential.

bitcoinexchangeguide.com/former-nasdaq-ceo-predicts-the-multi-trillion-dollar-global-market-to-be-tokenized-is-he-right/

>So nice of you to be looking out for our financial wellbeing. Doesn't your shift end soon though?
So, not being a complete piece of shit garbage human means you must be on some payroll?
Who the fuck is paying people to call out scams? Because I want in.

It's not a red flag. This or these idiots are motivated to fud the project and are throwing everything to see what sticks. bit they're all such weak attempts

What the fuck does that have to do with this project? Claiming to address a big market means shit all if you suck balls and have no competitive advantage. All this team has is some goofy blockchain they hired some Ukrainians to code.

Yeah let’s see do I work with a company in the US or UK that did all the insanely expensive compliance work to support an STO and will go to jail if they exit scam or do I trust some guys in Liechtenstein who did none of the compliance work and just have some cheesy blockchain demo who will disappear to the bowels of Kazakhstan when the money all mysteriously gets hacked.

we all know you just want to buy in cheap like that other fudder

You still haven't answered my question from the other thread:
>Did they send you after the other idiots got BTFO trying to FUD yesterday? Are you like the "closer" of the FUD group? You seem a little smarter than the usual ones, except for one small detail: no sane man would put so much time and energy into FUDing a project he supposedly had no holdings of, unless he had ulterior motives. What do you say to that?

You've been on here arguing like a maniac with people like me.

I don’t have ulterior motives it just really annoys me how much this is shilled here and how dishonest the shills are. For example the cute little infograpghic with the fake numbers and people saying the CEO was the CIO of Computerserve is a straight up lie. Promotion is one thing, we’re all trying to make a buck, but straight up pump and dump scams like this are incredibly bad for the industry in more ways than just the victims losing money.

The CEO was the CIO of computershare...

>saying the CEO was the CIO of Computerserve is a straight up lie.
This IS technically a true statement then.

Heh yeah. Dunno if he is intentionally retarded or not.

Just for those interested. A 2016, 3rd party reference to Sascha as CIO of computershare EMEA.

harveynashnordics.com/cio-event-bristol-what-we-learnt

Ok, that was possibly the most generic anti-shilling speech I have ever seen on here. It might as well be pasta. You're "annoyed" enough to bash heads with me all night in this hellhole? I have money in this project; your reason for this kind of dedication sounds like absolute bullshit.

I have 5k CHX. I hope it's enough. If I don't make it, I'm unironically going to kmy

Attached: 1542496798244.jpg (664x664, 102K)

>straight up pump and dump scams like this are incredibly bad for the industry in more ways than just the victims losing money.
Fuck, you people are the worst... Claiming to care about the industry and spreading cheap fud like saying Sascha wasn't CIO of Computerahare is straight up evil

Do you honestly not understand the difference between the CIO of a multinational corporation and the “CIO” of a local subsidiary? Do I really have to explain that to your retarded ass? One is a 7 figure salary C suite job and the other is basically an IT worker you abject moron.

did Sasha ever claim to be the CIO of all of Compuputershare? or was that just user shill stuff? his linkdin account is what it is. this is weak ass fud

I understand the difference. And I believe it gives him the necessary credibility and demonstrates he has the requirwd knowledge to run an STO blockchain start-up.

No you don’t. You don’t even know how to spell required, much less what a CIO is.

Whoa, whoa... spelling and typos are two very different things, you should be able to catch something like that. You're falling apart, man.

oh really just shut up for now

So, anybody know if we will be able to do anything with FAST 2.0 platform before mainnet launches? We don't have the token swap until mainnet (afaik), so I'm not really getting my hopes up about there being any STOs until then, but what exactly do we get with the platform launch?

Attached: DyQne1bWkAADzR0.jpg (1536x2048, 556K)

You get to contribute to Sasha’s retirement fund. The team tokens will vest soon which is why they are panic pumping this now with announcement announcements. If you want to see what a real tokenization project and a real partnership looks like check out Tezos and Securitize. No real startup would use CHXs noncompliant spaghetti code monster when they can use legit stuff like Securitize, based in the Silicon Valley and led by Stanford alumni.

Just hold for at least 2 years then sell, worst case scenario you can find a way to reinvent.

thanks. I'm not really suicide user. just trying to summon him, if he's even still alive. suicide user needs to revise his previous conditions and commit his JNT to OWN.

I feel like I'm trapped in purgatory with only you to talk to. Sucks, man.

Do i buy more before or after mainnet

Cringed and faggoted

Ah right so the blockchain act of liechtenstein is not the best way to issue STO's in full compliance in Europe? I swear some of these cockgoblers these days

But you can't invest in securitize can you? ;)

Truth is, I am getting tired of these OWN threads. The shills make it seems like a cult, while the fud is just low quality because the project is legit

>blockchain act of liechtenstein
You are legitimately mentally retarded and should not have access to a computing device.

You can invest in tezos but that isn’t what is important. What’s important is that no owner of a real asset would use sketchy feces like CHX when something like Securitize which is superior in every conceivable way already beat them to market.

I bet you haven't even had a look at it retard. i mentioned that through this act, they can issue sto's while being fully compliant in Europe

That guy is worse than a flat earther, he just derails any conversation he possibly can! You'll know what it's like soon enough.

>You can invest in tezos but that isn’t what is important. What’s important is that no owner of a real asset would use sketchy feces like CHX when something like Securitize which is superior in every conceivable way already beat them to market.
You're so fearful, threatened and desperate it's laughable. Keep it up. Your entertaining us all with your emotional insecure ass. Pure comedy listening to you scramble

"Tezos raised 232 million dollars and was hit with several lawsuits claiming a sale of an unregistered security" Shut your whore mouth and don't talk

How is it possible that you can master the elusive ‘you’re’ in one sentence but by the next you’re back to ‘your’ing like a halfwit? Was typing that first sentence some Herculean effort that left you too mentally drained to form a coherent thought after that?

>How is it possible that you can master the elusive ‘you’re’ in one sentence but by the next you’re back to ‘your’ing like a halfwit? Was typing that first sentence some Herculean effort that left you too mentally drained to form a coherent thought after that?
Is that all you got, bitching about typos from autocorrect? I'm on my phone loser and I don't care about checking the spelling, not wasting time on your salty self. Hope u have a good day loser fag! Keep hating! Let's us all know were still holding something good.

This thread in a nutshell.

>CHX 10000x gains!
>But selling muh locked tokens
>You're a shill! No you are, pajeet!
>shitflinging ensues
>CHX just keeps ping-ponging between .0018 and .0022 ETH, ignoring all you twats

I find it’s worthwhile to point out your near illiteracy and manifestly low IQ since it’s clealy common among supporters of this clownshow of a project.

>I find it’s worthwhile to point out your near illiteracy and manifestly low IQ since it’s clealy common among supporters of this clownshow of a project.
Cool story. Nobody cares. Go bitch somewhere else.

Don't waste your time on these chx cult members user. Just let them get scammed and we can all laugh at them later. At some point, CHX team has to deliver on all the promises, that's when shit will hit the fan. Hence why the team is selling tokens to vendors

More likely scenario: when they deliver on their promises, which is imminent, you will be scrambling to buy at x2 the price.

you dont have anything better to do than fud chx all day. you are pathetic and worthless

Yes, please go.

i'm up 4x on chx so far and this is just the beginning.

have fun bagholding all of your shitcoins that are down 99% waiting for the moon that never comes

the "platform" is yet another proof of concept without any backend attached to it

in 1 week this coin will die off

mainnet with masternodes in march

hope those comments keep you comfy when this rocket ship resumes it's journey.