Rate3 $RTE

Rate3 $RTE

>listed at Huobi,Bibox,bitfinex 660k$ marketcap

Crosschain tokenisation&identity manager protocol for IOST;ETHEREUM & STELLAR

>there is liquidity to buy worth 5k$ without moving a price, on Huobi exchange . also listed on Bibox and there is good liquidity too (hidden sell walls)

>Paypal incubator member - only 3 projects got accepted this year. there was 5% acceptance rate
>launched stablecoin that's smartcontract is audited - you can pay that on ratex.co < browser extension to pay in Amazon (for example) soon

>also supports atomic-swaps between ERC20 stablecoins to IOST blockchain, Stellar blockchain and more in future
>Rate3 is IOST's servi node
>CEO accepted into Alibaba & UN hosted fellowship + is advisor at Odyssey
>co-founder of alibaba - Eddie Wu is an investor
>Met with various reps from Singapore government
>4 testnets already online

see this for example
swap.rate3.network

The negatives:

>no one knows YET about the project
>dead community apart from bounty hunters who get rewarded for interacting with team's social media
>lots of competitors in the space
>there aren't any influencers shilling this

Attached: 1_WT84oQC7gGN6G7AerpxA1A.png (2600x1462, 2.8M)

bump

sage

Attached: 1549866793586.png (512x512, 80K)

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!
PAJEEET SCAAAAAAM SMELLS LIKE CURRY
50 RUPEEES MOON SIRS MOON

I checked the project, i'm 100% all in chainlink BTW, and I think they will need chainlink anyways for what they are trying to accomplish, they have some big chinks invested in them, but this just seems like another 'tokenezation for enterprise' project. this brings nothing new to the table, and is just another rehash of 80% of what the the other ERC20 tokens are trying to accomplish.

this looks more like a money grab from the founders, they used buzzworks like smart contracts atomic swap and tokenization to fill their bank accounts.

this literally will bring nothing new to the crypto space. everything they are trying to accomplish is already being dome by other companies that have announced they would use chainlink for inter chain token and currency transfers.

chainlink is overvalued as fuck .. it has 160 mln marketcap

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

ok i see you are accumulating..

why else you would fud 600k$ mcap coin?

bump

Bump .

bump

bump

bump

redpill me on this, if it's so good, why isn't the marketcap higher?

because it's not

"Why marketcap isnt higher"

because nobody knows about this yet

I've been seeing this token shilled on biz for a while, still haven't bought, not seeing any clear reason why this is a moon mission. LTO on the other hand has strong FA and low cap, price action reflects that, if RATE3 had the same kind of strong FA, it would've pumped by now.

rate3 has 100x stronger fundamentals and you are really stupid if you cant see that

Your LTO is western shitcoin listed on IDEX and shilled heavily by influencers and pumped by devs

you get rekt if you buy it after it has already recently mooned multiple Xs

lto is a good coin you have to be literal retard to think otherwise, rte is akin to it, and why not back a couple of horses instead of one? ive got a fat bag of rte i wont be selling for years, get in while its a small market cap, suicide 100k bag is fuck all right now

Yes LTO is good coin compared to most, but no way to think it would be better than RTE

it may ir it may not but if i have both i win either way

Looks golden

Nice find op. I’ve been looking for ways to turn my 10k into 0

Because it's a piece of shit. You want a quality moonshot, look into SNTR. A very interesting use case (CIL) and great connections in their space. Could totally still fuck something up and implode, but that's kind of a given when dealing with sub 1m market-cap tokens.

Fucking hell, russian scam at garbage exchange

Rate3 better