Can't get a job because don't have 15 years experience for entry level job

>can't get a job because don't have 15 years experience for entry level job
>need a job to get that experience
>employers don't hire unemployed people

welp. i tried Jow Forums. see you on the other side.

Attached: 1496969748592.jpg (476x391, 21K)

>what is a temp service
>what is an internship
>what is an apprenticeship

Yep you deserve what you get r*tard

>He expects people to work for free for a couple of years to get a work that pays.

Fuck off commie.

>Slavery

best advice for people in your position: apply anyway

do you think these companies are getting hoards of people with 5-10 years REAL experience in a field applying for entry level jobs? I'll tell you a secret... They're NOT. Apply anyway. Worst case is that they don't choose you anyway.

this is bad advice. employers will pay you less because they see you're willing to work for free. paid intership is fine but never do it for free.

>being unemployed

Kek I was a temp for 4.5 months now I make 20 hr stay unemployed
No degree btw

You're probably fat and look lazy if you were Jow Forums you would get a chance

>Succesful people making 20hr post on Jow Forums

As believable as those people who "made it" in crypto who are now multimillionaires that still post here.

I make 35 and I’m still here. That’s not even my upper limit, but I’ve struck a nice balance between cozy and money where I’m at.

>Doubling down on the larp

Impressive

20/hr is considered successful? Maybe in 1989, now the workforce is getting raped by the old money. Fuck this gay earth.

It's the same with women. If you can only scrape the shit at the bottom of the barrel, take it, because you can leverage into a slightly better one. They don't know you're not getting paid (much). You'll pick up skills. I haven't wagecucked much, but when I did I started with the best known business I could and then leveraged into something new.

They never really liked that I hopped jobs a lot, judging from my resume, but it's better than having empty spaces.

It's also good for developing yourself into finding out what you like and don't like. I had some empty spaces on my resume but ended up lying and filling them.

If you are not willing to take the shit at the bottom of the barrel and you don't get offered anything better, you simply have too big an ego compared to your value (or ability to communicate value). By taking slavejobs, you work on both. You shrink your ego and you increase your value with experience.

Jow Forums must be full of losers living in rural Kentucky or something

>Fuck off commie.

Facist Nazi

Go get gassed in your death camps

I want to die

just lie lol

How the fuck do do I get food and sleep when I'm working for fucking free?

All 3 of those options can pay if you're not a retard

>what is a janny

Lol I got €12 as an intern
Working for free is a choice kiddo
Just don't do it

The red pill in life is that nothing gets you places more than your connections. If you're a quiet beta loser then your qualifications need to be above and beyond Chad's who plays golf with the CFO, and you still won't get the job that he will.

I am a senior in college (last semester going to school part time) who just recently got my 66k career job. I got this job because of connections. This job is at the same company I have been interning at for 1.5 years. The HR rep is my best friends aunt. She let me peek at the resumes and cover letters of the other applicants. I saw 40 year olds with 15 years relevant experience. I saw adjunct University professors. I saw PhD students. I saw people who were flying in from across the country, other people who drove 6 hours just to interview.

There were 17 candidates for 5 positions. I got one. Many people who were more qualified did not. The only reason I got the job was because I've been friendly with the Director for over a year, and because of this HR rep who whispered directly into the hiring managers ear and put in a good word for me.

We don't live in a meritocracy. Qualifications are a meme. Get buddy buddy with the top people at the company. You're wasting your time with HR roasties on Indeed

>do the "apply anyway" thing for entry levels in something related to prior field, have a degree that qualifies
>"0-2 years experience required"
>get instant rejection letter that they went with "other candidates whose experience more closely matches our needs"
>see exact same job ad up for several months
What did they mean by this? Why are HR retarded?
There's this one place in town who has had the same exact job ad up for two years now for a staff accountant. It's a restaurant with 3 locations in town. Are their HR just so bored they want to collect resumes? Can they not hold on to a worker? I just can't fathom what their issue could be.
HR should be genocided.

>20/hr
>successful
??? That's piss money, user. Burger flippers make 15, but oh, people with degrees still make 20-25 range at best. Fuck this gay earth. Wages haven't increased in over 20 years, but cost of living has skyrocketed.
>why aren't millennials spending money on our stupid products like boomers did hurr durrr???
WE'RE BROKE YOU STUPID BITCH.

>>Get buddy buddy with the top people at the company.
>dick sucking the board will help you get a job

No shit user but some people have integrity.

Experience qualifications are entirely a meme. Past experience at a company that doesn’t run the same software we do? Congrats user, regardless of whether or not it was the same, we’re going to teach you how we do it anyways! 4-6 weeks will be your “training period” to get you up to speed

You mean autism. Most people here willingly buy scams to try and dump them at higher prices on others. I bet you have also.

>muh dick sucking
>muh integrity
OK then, sit there at home broke and jobless with your "integrity" (you're a broke shut in who spends 16 hours a day shitposting on an anonymous hentai image board, what integrity do you speak of???) while idiots far less intelligent get the jobs you dream about

I literally said hello to him about 12 times total when we were in the elevator together and asked 3 or 4 questions in his office that's it. It's not even sucking dick just being a pleasant person. Was I supposed to ignore him in the elevator? You don't know how many people you say good morning to every day when you're in a 300 person office, the director was just 1 of those people. And now I have a job while some PhD student, another adjunct professor, and a 3rd guy who spent 600 dollars on airfare to fly here from California don't.

Bro stop projecting you aren't even out of fucking college yet trying to talk shit about how you're able to suck up to your beta boss. You've literally just learned the buttons to Office: The Game and beat the first mission. Congratulations you aren't a complete idiot. Now, sit the fuck down. Keep up the brown nosing and you'll be stuck between Stacies talking shit about you to your beta boss (who he will choose over you in the end because her tits are slightly bigger than yours) and having your boss make you work weekends to chase a check because empowering to tell you what the fuck to do like a child.

Matter of fact, give me the url to your company so I can come troll you and your boss because I dont need to depend on brown nosing for him to notice ill put you out of a job and help him outsource to people he doesnt have to pay health insurance.

I make $45K salary which averages to about $20/hr..not at all successful imo.

you realize you can move to an area where the cost of living is low compared to wages. i.e. San Antonio (there's also no state income tax).

and if you really feel that way, you'd be happy about Trumps wall. Nothing decreases pay like an influx of people willing to do the job for much less, even taking money under the table so the company doesn't have to pay benefits.

>he posts amid a slurry of half opened Monster cans as his 47th Monster/Indeed job posting rejection rolls into his email inbox

20 hr wasn't even good 10 years ago

>tfw door to the upper class is closed when rich gf dumps you
my life is ruined
fuck you francine

Attached: 1510536308502.jpg (800x800, 98K)

Its not as much connections as being likeable. Its hard to like a resume, its easier to like (or dislike) a person.

Better dead than red, pinko.

Congratulations on your actual minimum wage when you adjust for real things that actually matter for inflation that the current propaganda index doesn't really take into account such as houses, rent, healthcare, cost of raising children, education, cars, etc.

I make 50 usd an hour and I'm still herr

I wouldn’t hire a weak minded pussy like you either. Too stupid to get a job, too stupid to employ

Attached: 14d8a23c5c2f00b419420e79a93cb8dc4a90a3979b5769638a88279651172996.jpg (436x334, 32K)

Meant to say all these fucking larpers. People who make money do not come here.

>non reply from alleged wagie phoneposting in wagecage

Give me the url.

Attached: spicy.gif (266x200, 820K)

white people are so fucking fragile lmao

These days there's a certain "path" that you have to follow, and if you deviate from it you're fucked. Basically you need to go to a decent college, while you're in college you need to pick up good internships, and then you have to leverage that to get a job straight out of college (or within 4-6 months). If you miss any of those steps, you will have a much, much harder time at getting that first "real" job.

Ah yeah, the good goy path. Luckily I'm about to take a shortcut

20/hr isn't money...that's walmart level. and after I spend 3 months a year unemployed it's definitely walmart money. What shithole do you come from that 20/hr is a lot? Fuck's sake. Even 40/hr isn't actually impressive.

>tfw college degree
>tfw job ive been working at for 3 years only pays $15/hr

WHY GOD WHY

Attached: a2ei2a50gdsz.png (631x595, 190K)

>Burger flippers make 15
Not everywhere is NY or CA, user.