Look into LTO

>Look into LTO
>Actually a decent prospect
Why is Jow Forums making it look so bad?

Attached: LegalthisOne-Logo.jpg (640x640, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmICZHtLt00&t=1211s
twitter.com/LTOnetwork/status/1093932252059353088
etherscan.io/token/0x3db6ba6ab6f95efed1a6e794cad492faaabf294d?a=0xf95e6be275ff64cb8f3f0adfe76727614ff021a7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

market cap will be like 40 million in 1 years time, token has no value

are you implying anything has a value in crypto market? LOL

why doesn't the token has any value?

Because it's a crypto token.

Anyone who refers to biz
>ranjesh

OMG, QNT, CHX, TRON, BTT, DOGE, RDD, CHAINLINK, ZILQUA -none of them and many many more have no value
I could literally go on forever

so it will 57x from here on out?

holy fuck you fudders aren't even trying, I made the right decision buying 50k

because we haven't seen a good guaranteed project like this since a long time and we need to accumulate before letting twitter/reddit/youtube faggots in

FUcking dumb pajeet Zilliqa is worth more than your fucking life, ZIL is literally the only crypto with any sort of worth and is unironically gonna fucking replace ETH because it actually has SHARDING working, FUCKING SHARDING, lmao dumb fucking nigger go back to where you came from while ZIL makes this money.

kek I bet you don't even know what sharding is and can't explain their sharding approach.

Ask anyone in Zil telegram and they'll tell you it's hard to explain aswell, so shut up faggot, Buy ZiL now and be RICH. Oh wait your probably black, no niggers allowed sorry.

I think it has something to do with not reaching the toilet in time so your undies get soiled.

that's sharting sir, refer to your local wallmart to see fat boomers doing it live

No Walmart in my country would you mind recording it for me? Sounds fucking hilarious

Letting them in? You know they aren't shilling it because they don't give a fuck, not because you hid your super secret project from them.

The constant low quality shill makes LTO look bad
The same thing happened with COLX and QNT although no one can say COLX is a good coin.

Attached: lto.png (542x865, 897K)

Cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=gmICZHtLt00&t=1211s

>belgian, german and netherlands governement partnership
>cool black afro mascot as one of lead architects
>$3m marketcap
>almost all time lowest, still easy 10x to go just like QNT
>Strong community support

I stick with the winners, will you?

Attached: arnold_daniels[1].png (300x300, 171K)

Attached: 1549819252754.png (565x903, 569K)

ohhnonono

just bought 10k. is it enough for suicide insurance?

Attached: ltofags.png (590x562, 421K)

Welcome my new brother.
Now show proof that you actually bought it and you're not just a shill.

should i post a cringe meme or what

We want to buy cheap are you fucking stupid or something, now delete this

This. Haven't finished loading up yet.

0.05 - 0.06 is good loading price lol
how is it taking you so long?

I was told the bottom was 0.043, what the fuck biz, you lied to me????

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-181906_Telegram.jpg (1080x2220, 952K)

>/biz
fuck off reddo

The low-quality shills always come after the big pump. Both LTO and QNT are going to cool off for a bit. Just look at Link and Holo.

LTO never pumped though, that's why it's next in line to follow QNT

>cool off
>2 million $ mc

>> never pumped

Never will.

it 3x'd in a month tho?

Probably, yes.

Attached: LTO MOON.png (1111x488, 61K)

It’s obvious why it’s being fussed. Pajeets that are late to the game and want to accumulate

cmc has only graphs from 7th of feb
I thought I was buying a fresh coin holy shit this is no good
It could literally go down at any time

I bet not a single one of you can explain what LTO does. Prove me wrong.

It saves money by reducing labour costs related to bureucracy and documentation. Simple.
You buy services and the network is back-end stuff. The more you use the services the higher the traffic on the network. Token is used to validate and verify shit, hence blockchain is implemented.

Well I'll be darned, we got a thinker! I didn't have much luck here:

>it could literally go down at anytime
holy fuck imagine being this autistic.
that is precisely the case with absolutely anything you can put a pricetag on.

This is why crypto isn't valued higher than it is right now. Turning a business profit from a blockchain is almost unheard of. When people figure out how to create value, then the bulls will come back.

Fuck bros it’s moving up and I haven’t bought in yet

The absolute state of Biz.

>> explain LTO

>> well muh they reduce labour costs by buying their services. then it works by, muh, backend stuff.

>> traffic

>> verify shit

>> hence blockchain

Remember folks, if you invest in LTO, you're investing in the same token this guy believes is a gem. Think about it.

WHO THE FUCK SAID 0.043 CENTS IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU

lol
I mentioned $0.05-0.06 being good buying point.

0.043 was the bottom but it was actually 0.00043 and it was eth not cents

it was you wasn't it, don't sleep tonight

It's not me
also,
>somebody asks him how he knows it
he replies with
>I know that this has been agreed upon by the team and influencers who will be pushing this coin.
lol

Check the wallets now

Attached: qntdump.jpg (1061x398, 272K)

nice false flag you dumb faggot, its not going anywhere near 40m let alone 4m. kys asap

get in here boys we're breaking out, ridiculous volume on IDEX

This is it. A blockchain that is ACTUALLY BEING USED in the real world. I'm going all in to his shit. Market cap still tiny. Dicks out.

Im coming. Get ready.

Attached: oRFiZL3yV4ISsNIubq-i4A_r.jpg (700x477, 60K)

Zero evidence.

And you're trusting people who posted this on their official Twitter, lie about contracts (or make quotes seem like contracts), and paid for likes and followers which resulted in their Twitter account being restricted.

I guess this kind of retardation is how Trump got elected.

Attached: iohiohhohhio.jpg (803x1280, 224K)

I just dumped it all, it is going back down to 3 cents before it ever breaks 10/15

look at the volume today nigger
learn how to read charts

Seems like the MC is 1/2 of what it should be.

lmao I bought LTO yesterday and then today joined their telegram and announcement channel and saw that fucking minion chart and immediately put in a sell order. Made some profit though. Still wtf are they thinking? Guess they are just grasping at straws now.

don't blame them for pajeets

Did you see the QNT telegram in September? Fuck me, it was a fucking jungle. Almost made me sell, glad I didn't.

wew lad is this real ? can u link dem erc20 addresses

You realise LTO Network actually created this and posted it on their own Twitter, right?

You are putting all your trust in a team that did this.

>twitter.com/LTOnetwork/status/1093932252059353088

It's teh lulz le ebin i like it

>twitter.com/LTOnetwork/status/1093932252059353088

I've seen worse from better projects before. It's nothing, telegram pajeetery is the norm.

Look at the chart, look at the volume. Fucking hell, there aren't many chances like this around.

>> Parabolic curve up to $2.7m marketcap which is currently going down.

>> $1.3m volume of which most of it is fake

Oh wow sign me up.

Don't forget they're doing this market manipulation "troll bridge" thing to control the flow of ERC20 tokens and minimise dumping. The split second that stops, prepare to be butt fucked.

where is your buy order?

No, no, he is just - out of the goodness of his heart - trying to prevent anons getting wrecked by buying a 2.5mil cap coin with some of the biggest IRL clients in all of crypto.

Thank you, based user. You are doing the Lord's work here.

Those "contracts" are hugely manipulated to make them seem way better than they are. It's clear as day.

I could sell the CEO of IBM an ice cream, create a new project, and claim I have IBM as a client.

Thank you for trying to help me not lose all my money, thank you. Bless you.

Listen bro I'm dutch actually and if you would be dutch too you would know their partnership with our government is a little different than selling ice cream. but enjoy your fud campaign, know that it won't work on dutch people.

Minister Blok over LTO

Attached: Knipsel.png (790x920, 569K)

i bought 5k LTO for suicide insurance lol

Who is this?

binance created this

so what?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Our government literally

Minister Blok is who, some faggot? The actual Dutch govt are "using" LTO?

Yeah man that's exactly the same as the team behind a supposedly serious crypto project creating this and publishing it on their official Twitter. Sure thing.

Beware people. The delusion is strong enough now that people look at a crypto team creating this and officially posting it and don't see it as any cause for concern at all.

you could have bought 7k now that LTO dumping.

yes, the department of infrastructure is using LTO currently.

i bought in at 5.3 cents so idc

fucking lol, and people are still fudding it based on some telegram pajeetery?

can't blame them fully, it leaves a childish impression but fudding this is useless, it will moon crazy hard especially now since its on CMC with a 2,7m cap

You think some cringy image made by some shitty marketer matters in the space of crypto?

Attached: 1528868915063[1].png (901x373, 136K)

Just dropped a dime to disney about this.

5m INC in 48 hrs. No one gives a fuck about graphics

aight faggot since u dont wanna help i got my fingers smelly and found this

etherscan.io/token/0x3db6ba6ab6f95efed1a6e794cad492faaabf294d?a=0xf95e6be275ff64cb8f3f0adfe76727614ff021a7

this boi is literally movin all his QNT into LTO.

Attached: honkhonk.png (512x512, 79K)

Biz is trying to accumulate. So
Dump
It bitch

>Last QNT transaction to IDEX was 230 days ago
>Moving all his QNT into LTO
Pick one you retard.

Just sold. I think this drops down 50% with as many tokens as they are releasing.