Mother of red candles !

NOOOOO my weekend LINK profit is gone !!! REEEEEEE

Attached: 9A7E5263-C2A9-4C28-B4E8-E058B41DEC02.jpg (680x469, 69K)

Chill out faggot just ride it through

>*patents your coin*
heh, nothing personel kiddo

Attached: 1 IRtsW33ODZL42DW6pyqY4Qoo.jpg (350x372, 22K)

Rule: They are not profits until you have cashed out

That stinks linky smells like shit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I BOUGHT THE LITERAL TOP

I am financially ruined

i am currently independently financially ruined

just ride them through, like said
in the future, these bumps looks like small static noise

I AM FINANCIALLY RUINED !!!
THANKD SERGAY !!!
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Yep I sold 5k at 12.6 for some more BSV. Will be liquidating throughout the year. There’s too many retard link holders. And BSV requires high IQ, plus reddit hates it. Do opposite as the retards if you want to make money.

Same. I once hold 200k link but has sold all for bsv. I'm hear to make money not fall in love with coins. Altough I must admitt Sergey is a cutie

Attached: 1543131279873.jpg (600x800, 67K)

I told you faggots when to sell. I think only one user listened

>implying you were ever in the top 250 of link holders
>implying i wouldn't take that boipussi

Yeah. Was 50k deep at one point.

>he didn't sell at 13.2k
guess someone has to lose

Attached: 1517337218960.jpg (1366x768, 446K)

I told you guys lmao. Look at the volume bar - it's going up. It's undoubtedly going to crash.

Buy
the
dip

Attached: 1543184913721.jpg (768x415, 25K)

>tfw a week ago it was lower and we still call this a “dump”
>tfw crypto neets have all had their brains re-wired to be the most impatient people on the planet
>tfw we all make it and half of us lose everything making “investments” we sell for less than we paid just from boredom
>tfw everyone else trying to find the high of crypto volatility gambles it away or blows it on drugs and hookers and weekend getaways to far off destinations
>tfw none of us will ever really /makeit/ because at this point that means seeing wild upward swings in life every single day forever, which isn’t even remotely plausible.

Desu
>tfw none of us will ever really /makeit/ because at this point that means seeing wild upward swings in life every single day forever, which isn’t even remotely plausible.

Even if it were to happen. Most would lose their shit. Start selling off for a cheap weekend hooker and some weed. I’d say a good 51% would not be able to wait for high end hookers and some aged wine

fuck jannies