Where my CoinMetro bros at...

Where my CoinMetro bros at? This week we will see tremendous rise in XCM value now that amerifats are finally getting their KYC sorted out.

Attached: kevin-murcko.jpg (999x648, 42K)

Just bought 30k at 0.02, I'm not sure how to feel. At the one hand, Coinmetro has repeatedly let me down but on the other hand, if they're ultimately successful then buying at 0.02 is a fucking great price.

Guess it all depends on Kevin being able to secure the funding required to push ahead on all important fronts (TAM, ETCF, licenses etc)

Attached: 1546944588304.jpg (750x866, 427K)

Can already use credit cards buy crypto on CM. If he pulls it off, might actually be a decent exchange. Still a long shot though.

Attached: DE207D13-8EF0-42B2-AA5F-51EDB3C904F2.jpg (720x540, 33K)

What's up with that guy's forehead?

Is that picture photoshopped? How can someone's forehead reach the sky like that?

Silly Pewds. That's assuming that women are competent enough to actually get the work done.

Buying at these prices is a no-brainer.

Attached: 1525212490039.jpg (1200x1800, 606K)

this is how big his brain is.... XCM 100x

Attached: kev.jpg (655x604, 57K)

I mean... it's early and all, but if the numbers on xcmprice add up, getting to 2,5 million daily volume is enough to almost 100x your investment if you buy in now.

>if the numbers on xcmprice
They don't
The real spreadsheet on Google drive is more accurate however that takes into account a 15% burn rate which we're now learning Kevin has removed from the whitepaper and so probably isn't going to happen.

So numbers now are something like $0.5 XCM per 100MM daily volume.

>burn rate removed

what? source?

Nope, burning is still in the plan. Kevin said in TG they cannot advertise it in the whitepaper due to regulations.

I'm guessing they'll play it safe and start the burning only after they have the MTF licence, realistically I'd say 2020

What is Kevin saying in the Telegram? Anything in particular? I'm banned so I can't see, do you have any TLDR of what's up with current level of funding, debit cards etc?

CONMETRO

lmao SOURCE OF WEALTH REQUIRED, DO NOT DEPOSIT KEK

>a regulated financial entity wants to know the source of your funds

Truly shocking

after the 0.03 and 0.05 and presale investors dump on you in a couple months less than 0.01 is guaranteed

wait till that floor is gone kek

Nothing's changed. They're still living month to month until they catch a dumb VC investor

>binance
>coinbase
>100s of others

non require source of wealth, this is obviously a barrier to investment as it takes an arduous amount of time to sort out, unless you're a fucking brainlet you'd just use a different exchange

This shit is never coming out is it?
I saw kevin say there are issues around it being security...
Don't think Kevin understands what a Foreign controlled corporation is!
>MUH ICO WAS IN HK

I mean, it's standard procedure in EU countries if you deposit large sums of money or there is other reasons to inquire source of the money.

No it doesn't you dimwit. A bank statement will do just fine in most cases.

so why do no other exchanges who accept euro require it ? why can't you trade crypto-crypto without source of wealth like binance, nauticus, coinbase, etc

lets face it, he might have a big forehead but creating a profitable business, or even one that is easily accessible isn't his forte

It takes like 2 minutes to upload a bank statement, I don't think most regular people care as much as the spergs on Jow Forums and as such it won't be any particular problem.

The big question is marketing - if they can't market the exchange and grow their user base, they're just gonna bleed out when they run out of funds.

Everything hangs on Kevin securing funding and it's definately not certain. If they don't have enough money to set up the TAM and ETCF, they'll have nothing to set them apart.

It's most likely due to requirements made by Coinmetro's banking partner, it's not like they're doing it just for fun.

kek goodluck with your investment and 'bonus' ico investors

It is not required moron, it is optional, it just raise your tier in the platform. What a dumb

it's required for users from certain countries, and if you own above 15k it's also required, moron

No. Is not. I own more than this, its still optional for me.

Attached: russian_doll_kev.jpg (299x677, 20K)

Go to the website and check out the whitepaper. it's gone

>Nope, burning is still in the plan
You don't know that at all. All Kevin said is they had to remove it from the whitepaper. He never said they would still burn tokens. Others are suggesting he does what other projects do which is send "burnt" tokens to a cold wallet but we'll see what happens. Knowing coinmetro, I'm pessimistic and doubtful they'll even do any burn seeing the average IQ of their contributors on telegram probably have no idea it was supposed to exist anyway.

This. Once the floor is gone/dropped it will flash crash to at least 0.003 eur once vested tokens get released. Then I will consider buying depending on how much progress they've made since

Oh yeah

>This. Once the floor is gone/dropped it will flash crash to at least 0.003 eur once vested tokens get released. Then I will consider buying depending on how much progress they've made since

Depending on the progress, many pre ico investors will just keep holding; theres no point in holding something for almost two years just to dump at the bottom - unless there is no signs of progress at all. So lets see

there wont be a price rise until coinmetro offers anything of value

so margin trading, maybe that will pump it a bit, up to 5 cents or so. but thats scheduled for march so we will probably get it in may

>before coinmetro

after coinmetro

they are still burning, they just cant put it in any marketing material including the whitepaper

he just said it on telegram

>tremendous rise in XCM value
>Americans finally get the ability to dump the shitty token they've been locked into for nine months

Yep, good luck with that, user.

I bought like 1200 XCM but never did KYC cuz it failed first time, is my tokens still avaible or are they removed due not KYC?

>minted fresh updates

Noone in the CM team can speak English properly, they're all third world pajeets that can't do anything right. Fucking Kevin gambled away the ICO funds and now he has to hire spics and slavs to run his company.

Attached: carlo.jpg (456x437, 47K)

Probably the worst investment I made thanks to Jow Forums shills.
Fucking Assblaster.

No. It's garbage and will end up like quadrigaCX and Mt.Gox. And now delete this thread.

As soon as they secure Link liquidity and we get EUR/Link pairs ill be bullish as fuck

They are regulated thats why they wont exit scam, their asses are on the line.

kek, enjoy the road to 0

For those who have an account and can see the XCM/EUR order book....do you guys think it's possible for me to buy some XCM at 0.01 EUR flat (the current floor price), via limit order?
The price is currently around 0.017 EUR but every little bit counts....I'm a poorfag and the differences between those prices can cost me tens of thousands of XCM
Or should I not take the risk and just buy it at current price?

You can still claim them by doing the KYC
They'll be worth like 5% of what you bought them for, but you can claim them