I heard Vitalik is obsessed with chainlink, is it true?

I heard Vitalik is obsessed with chainlink, is it true?

Attached: vitalik.png (593x598, 82K)

>he doesn't know

Enlighten me with your wisdom.

He should be, without Link, Eth is dead in the water.

I heard Vitalik is a fucking faggot

It's not.

Attached: 1535215902695.jpg (1016x795, 99K)

I wouldn't say he's obcessed but everytime anyone asked him about link he has said something negative about it. We know he hates Jow Forums. He also said in a tweet that he never shilled link.

The toyota of oracles

the only reason he dodges talking about it is because he bought 20% of the ICO and he has held since. it would be a conflict of interest to shill it
so he calls it a toyota

You have proof he bought the ico or is this just speculation based on nothing?

Mumbai Municipal Technical Potty Training Center and Association Of The Arts For Pajeets and Pajeet Accessories.

>2016

he publicly outed their model as not being worth the money they raised, and has since showed no interest, as has any other known or respected ethereum developer, link isn't relevant right now, maybe it might be in the future, but its unlikely as their time has come and gone.

Gavin Woods retard.

He was pissed because people were using his old tweets about smartcontract.com to hype up and shill the LINK ICO, which didn't exist when he made those tweets. He was against ICOs raising so much in general too.

>any other known or respected ethereum developer
I know Hudson Jameson was giving them technical advice and seemed interested in LINK.

Nah he supported OMG and some other shitcoin which both had bigger icos and never made anything

Chainlink is the worst thing that ever happened to Jow Forums.

But the best thing that ever happened to you.

cap this

I think vitalik might have also worked on town crier.

Attached: moneyskelly.png (460x203, 20K)

Yeah, but the LINK ICO had issues that led to people on the Ethereum subreddit complaining about it and calling it a scam because of the presale vs public sale and other issues (partially caused by Jow Forums pooling funds and overloading the presale, ironically). Vitalik goes there often, so I'd imagine he was reacting to those complaints too.

fuck off faggot

The real ButerinPill is that Vitalik is salty at Sergey because Sergey is essentially a Patsy for the big business and the banking world. Basically Sergey is shitting all over what blockchain actually stands for by stinking up with chainlink nodes of big business which act as a front end for centralised entities. Vitalik communists wet dreams won't be realised.