Cloud mining for Android live!! Use code D656E4 for extra ETN!

Cloud mining for Android live!! Use code D656E4 for extra ETN!

Attached: [email protected] (1000x766, 246K)

What the fuck is this scam?

>mobile mining
It's a fucking 100% premined coin giving out airdrops

How could it possibily be a top 60 coin?

Free money, instant payments, hard working team making leaps and bounds....it's like you don't like money!

And they say BTC is wasting energy -_-''

>Free money, instant payments, hard working team making leaps and bounds....it's like you don't like money!
2 cents a day to run my phone full blast all day, destroying my battery? No thanks. This is straight up third world homeless tier shit

only an actual bot could write this

I’m skeptical about mobile mining, any form... simulated (ETN) or real (XTL, even if the miner isn’t even released yet) but especially a fake one I don’t really think have future when the people realize the Jew trick behind it.

>Buying free money

Attached: 1543348252300.png (634x960, 719K)

Er, yeah, no. It's cloud mining. It doesn't mine on your phone so your phone will run like the normal, cheap piece of shit that it is. And 2 cents a day now, but what'll that be worth in 2 years?? All for running a little program? If you don't have space on your phone, uninstall grindr.

What? Are you retarded? It's a free app that gives you free money.

How does the value go up if no one is buying?

Attached: 1512178825481.jpg (570x587, 43K)

They're at WMC all the time talking with all the big mobile operators. They've patented an instant payment process. They're giving people free money. "It's a jew trick"... Yeah, ok brainlet.

Why is Bitcoin's value falling? We're in a bear market atm, oh special one. People are buying and holding.

KYC wallet
company wallet only
it is absolute garbage
it is worse than XRP

>literally the worst CryptoNote project ever
>literally nobody in the team has coding skills

Attached: New-Year-New-Me-750x600.jpg (750x600, 69K)

Secure and regulation compliant. Don't worry, you'll have to do kyc on everything else soon enough...

no I won't, because I am a free man
and you are a mental midget

Oh wow, they don't know how to code. Oh dear. Good job they employed people that do. Like most company's. Nice fud.

Free man for now.

that shill is getting desperate
how are the promised partnerships going on
you almost sound like omnise go

>bug in the blockchain
>team literally had to call a reddit guy (KnifeOfPi2) to fix it (he fixed with a line of code), and they didn't even paid him properly for saving the project

The best definition of shitcoin

Attached: 1518816967943.jpg (362x259, 19K)