IMF Now Openly Discussing How They Will Take Your Money

Yes, it's negative interest rates, but now holding cash won't save you, because they've come up with a way to apply negative interest rates to cash. You didn't want to build lasting wealth and eventually retire, did you?

>In a cashless world, there would be no lower bound on interest rates. Without cash, depositors would have to pay the negative interest rate to keep their money with the bank, making consumption and investment more attractive. When cash is available, however, cutting rates significantly into negative territory becomes impossible. Cash is a free option on zero interest, and acts as an interest rate floor.

>One option to break through the zero lower bound would be to phase out cash. But that is not straightforward. Cash continues to play a significant role in payments in many countries. To get around this problem, we examine a proposal for central banks to make cash as costly as bank deposits with negative interest rates, thereby making deeply negative interest rates feasible.

>The proposal is for a central bank to divide the monetary base into two separate local currencies—cash and electronic money (e-money). E-money would be issued only electronically and would pay the policy rate of interest, and cash would have an exchange rate—the conversion rate—against e-money. The value of cash would thereby fall in terms of e-money.

>To illustrate, suppose your bank announced a negative 3 percent interest rate on your bank deposit of 100 dollars today. After a year, there would be 97 e-dollars left in your bank account. If you instead took out 100 cash-dollars today and kept it safe at home for a year, exchanging it into e-money after that year would also yield 97 e-dollars.

blogs.imf.org/2019/02/05/cashing-in-how-to-make-negative-interest-rates-work/

Attached: 2340821114320d36a2b6a23a757aef98.jpg (1084x1920, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2w9WFfz0og
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_6102
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Information_Awareness
ia802300.us.archive.org/8/items/rofschildv1/IAmARofschildAxeMeAQuestion.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184974455/
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2150760/pg1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You ever just wonder if these people are aware of how much humanity they have abandoned?

>A way to apply negative interest rates to cash
What is "Inflation," Alex?

Its essentially double inflation. Because those 97 dollars are also worth less than they were a year ago in addition to being to you having 3 dollars less.

Where is the IMF headquarters located?

How in the fuck are they going to know that your cash has been cash for a year and that your $100 should only goes as far as $97 in e-money? They'd have to cause "e-money" *coughcryptocough* to rise against the dollar without similarly paying for more goods and services.

Could they do something like that? With a lot of tinkering maybe. But that's a lot of work to get a percentage of little Timmy's piggy bank, grandma's rainy day fun, or Johnny's mattress. It's fucked that they would even try to squeeze that. It isn't going to stimulate the economy.

A better question would be who pulls their strings. IMF is controlled by European high finance. World Bank is controlled by American high finance.

There will be blood in the streets before and after this happens

Who controls BIS?

They manipulate the exchange rate. They don't know how long you had the cash.

Where is the headquarters though

thanks just bought 100k gold and silver

Now that I don't know.

Arbitrage suggests that they wouldn't be able to make you incur a loss through exchange rate though.

Daily reminder that the people who control the IMF are actual descendants of space aliens. I mean this 100% seriously and unironically

Attached: Lord-rothschild-greece-finance-678x381.jpg (678x381, 31K)

Sigh

You know it's kinda strange. The people that are behind this shit are hellbend on enslaving mankind. They are actively undermining our civilization. They can't profit off impotent retards in the long run. Who would do that?

Bullish for crypto

Technology is progressing to the point where the larger portion of humanity is essentially irrelevant to the economy except as consumers since unskilled labor is being phased out as a requirement for production. Not much to be done about that.

And who controls both American and European finance?

Attached: 49701A3C00000578-5418127-image-a-28_1519227305583.jpg (306x516, 29K)

You know, I hate how we can have a tangible enemy actively plotting something diabolical. When we start talking about what they're doing and what political entities are to blame suddenly people starting bringing up aliens and dah joos.

It's almost like tin-foil hat crazies are deliberately undermining and diverting resistance to the brazenly cruel policies of the global elite...

What is worse is that that a large portion of humanity has an overall negative value to society and the world; and this negative value is growing.
Overpopulation, pollution, violence, these are the only thing most unskilled Labours can contribute to the world in the near future..

Yep, this kind of monetary policy would incourage speculat....khm i mean investing...crypto would benefit from it if the economy menages to stay afloat

It is sad that the irony of your post is lost on you. Jewish control of finance is not tin-foil hat, it is a fucking fact. Whether or not that fact is significant is a subject we can debate, but the fact that you immediately resorted to ad hominem attack tells me that you aren't interested in an honest discussion.

So they want to punish you for saving money and encourage the masses into entering debt? Way to fuck over the whole of humanity just for (((corporate growth))). Will they actually have no stop to this gigantic bubble? I mean when you start playing with the idea of such absurd measures it makes you wonder what we don't know. Will a economic collapse be so bad that they have messed with the figures and seen that it will wipe us out so bad, rioting, meltdown or is it just a long term plan to enslave us all with debt.

>suddenly people starting bringing up aliens and dah joos.
This.. sometimes i seriously doubt if other people are conscious, since they are unable to recognize that it is the chinese that are the puppeteers behind it all..

Don't worry guys. I have an idea and lots of will power that will get me a lot of power. Once powerful I'm going to make sure there will be no faggots ruining and scamming people right from the time they were born. I know it sounds crazy and maybe I'm delusional about my idea, but I have put a lot of thought into it and it all makes sense/works out. I can not let this world fall under a complete despotism. It would be like getting spawn killed at a video game, but this time there won't be a shield protecting you for 10 seconds.

Attached: npcjews.jpg (960x720, 122K)

I wonder who could be behind this post

The Jews weren't even allowed into white-shoe firms until sometime around the 60's. They make up a disproportionate portion of professionals working in finance, but ultimately they serve their rich masters. If you're interested in blaming scapegoats and patsies just to satiate your racial biases that's on you, but I have my eye on the people actually pulling the strings.

>>>Reddit

>The people that are behind this shit are hellbend on enslaving mankind.
They are hellbent on maintaining an inconceivably enormous financial infrastructure in a competitive environment so toxic that unless you pull strings across hemispheres and be as brutal as possible, the whole system falls apart.

Like, imagine you're Soros or Rothschild or one of those megasharks and you decide one day to just let go. Like, fire everyone, close down and take only just enough money to live for the rest few years of your life. What happens next? As far as you and your prestige is concerned, the economy of the whole world is destabilized so much that Lehman Bros looks like a boy losing a coin in the gutter. Your competitors jump in to fill the void and start hitting one another. Chaos ensues. All your vulture friends blame you for losing mad dosh and people turning on them.
These people think they sustain society as we know it.

How the FUCK is this going to be allowed to happen? If this doesnt spark the biggest civil revolution in countries to weed out these cocksucking corporate fucks, then we are all fucked beyond words. I mean seriously, are people this fucking blind to what's going on financially in our world?

They're not blind. They see savings as money that isn't generating economic stimulation through investment or consumption. They're so disconnected from the reality of life for normal people that they don't understand why it's not okay to put a negative interest rate on grandma's rainy day fund.

normies are only concerned with themselves

join the dark side, nemo

People will take it like the good little cucks they are. It is already happening, for example, Sweden is almost cashless, and Japan and Switzerland has negative interest already.

The elites have communicated with us (yes on this board) many times. They have outlined the path to escaping this. Its very simple

You can not stop the IMF. You can not stop the NWO. its already in effect, it will take a few generations to complete, but it is in place already. The only thing you can do is distance yourself from it all, and it is by doing this:

You have to stop eating meat and anything that comes in a bag or box. Sprouted grains and legumes should be the cornerstone of your diet. Lots of mixed salad greens.

Avoid sugar and anything cooked. eat only live fruits, vegetables and sprouts. Olive oil is a great companion.

Learn to grow your own food. Period.

There is wealth of info on the subject.

Get a water still and drink only that.

Eat only twice per day.

Sell everything and buy land that you can farm - WITH CASH.

Learn to fix machines.

Learn to think in terms of seasons.

Sell your TV.

Do not be in a rush to have a sexual relationship or kids.

Concentrate on building a diversity of wealth.

>Eat only twice per day.
wat

encourages optimal energy use by your cells. 3 meals is too much, but of course it depends on your activity levels

yes goy dont reproduce and let the shitskins become the new demographic

never said dont reproduce

our robotic enforcers will destroy everything you have

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=E2w9WFfz0og

Im sure they are well aware of it. They always have.

The IMF has been up to no good for quite awhile.
The 20th century history of Latin America is rife with IMF meddling.
It used to support the Washington Consensus primarily, but its still just an agent of neoliberalism at large now.

*blocks your path*

Attached: IMG_2417.jpg (580x580, 38K)

>puts 10% vat tax on gold

Now what?

:^)

Attached: Executive_Order_6102.jpg (671x1004, 191K)

He is right. (((They))) are being assisted by the mortal being Marduk.

>gold
>not silver
not gonna make it. silver is going to become the new gold by 2030

Revelation 13:16 The Mark of the Beast

And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666.

>dont pay it

Now what?

(((They))) wrote the bible as well

get rekt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_6102

*blocks your path*

Now what?

Attached: 2A955A35-D4EE-4287-ABF4-02C869B3FC8B.jpg (400x400, 27K)

lmao

this can be considered bullish for commodities?

I fuck her from behind
Bite her shoulders and back hard
Taste the blood. cum inside her asshole

>government somehow knows about my transaction
>It is impossible to buy/sell your coins in another country.

(((they))) control the commodities markets

Do we need Trump to do this with BTC?

All the Chah-nese are hoarding our coins

Attached: 1548802797688.gif (931x682, 426K)

all this means is buy btc, not random metals or worthless altcoins

Holy kek look at all this circulating supply
Who holds all the tokens?
>

Attached: eng-september-5-negative-interest-rates2.png (550x738, 55K)

sell for what exactly? your shitcoins will be worthless when you can only legally buy shit with central bank money

>owo, I'll just ship all my stuff into the country
>pic related

read up on history you fucking faggots en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Information_Awareness

Attached: gettyimages-dv2073044-1024x1024.jpg (1024x815, 439K)

My fucking sides
> Based on the concept of predictive policing, TIA aimed to gather detailed information about individuals in order to anticipate and prevent crimes before they are committed.

> The core architecture of TIA continued development under the code name "Basketball."

Attached: 1544294694445.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

When the illuminati guard scans my chip on the Detroit airport to send me to the fema camp I agree with you. Until then fuck off VAT isnt even a problem if you are not to retarded enough to add it on your gold.

gold and silver is legal tender per the constitution

brainlet detected

kys faggot

aww, am i destroying your hopes and dreams user?

decentralize on, topkek

You're implying bullshit out of thin air. Congrats on this seriously

how does this avoid the real problem about housing shortages and REITs buying up all housing and then fighting any legislation that devalues their property?
We're facing feudalism 6.0 and the IMF is worried about a cashless society?
They're just acceleratingt he process aren't they?

Limiting if not abolishing priivate house ownership was in their blueprints long ago.
I just hopelessly believe we will have some chance for a quick dip.

That's the point.

Also less inflammation! Inflammation can shorten your life span. The Keto/IF Trend is getting bigger. Omega 3 from Fish also reduces inflammation.

Attached: inflamation.jpg (696x392, 46K)

>when you can only legally buy shit with central bank money
this isn't happening in america, sorry

I dont get it.
Central banks will pay banks to get emoney, but banks would also extract emoney from regular citizens?
Whats the profit in it for central banks?

I want to seed and feed beat Emma

best Emma ;_;

Forcing savings to go into investment or consumption stimulates the economy. Central banks want to do that. They ignore that most people don't have sufficient savings to invest so they're basically just taking money from working people if they don't spend it to stimulate the economy.

It increases the central bank's ability to "generate growth".

>yes on this board) many times.
Where, post screenshots

>You have to stop eating meat
The rest of the post is alright, but it's a trojan horse hiding this absolute nonsense
>be a vegan goy, Canada's govt will make it mandatory anyways so might as well get used to it

>the bankruptcy of one man is a tragedy
>the bankruptcy of millions of men is statistics

ia802300.us.archive.org/8/items/rofschildv1/IAmARofschildAxeMeAQuestion.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184974455/
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2150760/pg1

>GLP

I wish people would somehow overcome the odds and just wake the fuck up.

Attached: DyVDAYGUYAAL8pz.jpg (423x435, 53K)

You are talking about a group of literal sociopaths. Their psychopathy does not understand remorse. These people need to be wiped from the gene pool.

we need 2.0

The Chinese have a solution

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-231411_Twitter.jpg (1157x943, 371K)

these "people" are kikes

Attached: 1544338040477.jpg (720x628, 55K)

Just exterminate all brown people. Literally, we could solve this problem by razing the third world, and then applying a blanket test to the second and first world to see who gets the gaskammer and who does not.

Careful that you don't fall victim to Jewish mind games.
Why would skin tone be the sole determinant of a person's worth?
Would you exterminate the descendants of the Greeks and Romans and Egyptians?
And spare the white-skinned Jews hidden among you?
Be suspicious of anyone who tries to rally you around a skin tone.
Learn to recognize a Noble spirit.

Fintech should at least combat this as the regulations are different.

Banks could go the way of network television - there but obsolete.

Lol fuck em

If they put negative interest rates on cash, that will make Gold more attractive. I doubt they can put a negative interest on hard money that they have no control over.

>commodities will save us

Attached: soon.jpg (782x730, 231K)

>Greeks
Agree with you except with that. Modern Greeks are Turkish rape babies. There have been over 200 invasions of Greece in the last 1300 years and plenty of genocides against the natives.

i was bringing this shit up 6 years ago at university and no one gave a shit or even wanted to dive into how this would work. it's the basic principle to why a cashless society would be a new way for state and banks to fuck your ass.

>avoid sugar
>eat only fruit
user, i...

Attached: 1403613784436.png (408x461, 276K)