What are some forgotten shitcoins?

What are some forgotten shitcoins?

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-110554_Delta.jpg (1080x2021, 323K)

Literally drooling at these delicious cheap walties

Nexus

Signatum

IOTA has to be the biggest one. Literally haven't heard a mention of it anywhere in about 6 months

DGB

My first Justing

Quark, Stablecoin, blackcoin, whitecoin, feathercoin, aerocoin.
2014 was fun.

Confido

would buying them be literally stealing tho?

Only inverse 40x. That's like Nano.

lmao its a useless utility meme token, theyll never gain traction again as the basic idea is worthless

BNTY and DNT, aka the 0x shitcoins

Fantasy Cash (FANS), not even listed on CMC any more, last I had seen it had a totalmarketcap of $30k.. $30k!!!. Makes me sad that I once had coins worth $100k of this shit and didn't sell a single penny while I rode it till death. Just wanna kill myself, it hurts so bad.

Still have 1k

My ultimate JUSTing. Doubled my money overnight but didn't sell and then January happened. Remember to always take profits, frens.

Nimiq kind of? 95% down..they implemented gpu mining, really hope they will deliver what they promise. By than i should have around 2,5-3 mlns..

Xrl, can't even trade it. But I do get shares in rialto in exchange for them.

Bitbean lmao

that shit was shilled so hard here

Capped

remember those few weeks in december when kucoin would put up a new listing every other day. You could all-in at listing, wait 8 hours, then pull out with +50% profits. All with infinite liquidity. And do it all again on a new shitcoin the next day. God that was bliss.

Memes were top tier though

Dragonchain

Nice just bought 100k

electra

>forgotten
How can I forget losing on all of these coins?

>FTC

Now those are some good memories. Right up there with Novacoin and Namecoin

SHIFT
ZEN
SIA
BAY
PIVX
NAV

BigVern is a giant faggot and I hope he dies choking on dog meat