Who else is bullish on Disney stock with this upcoming Disney+ release?

Who else is bullish on Disney stock with this upcoming Disney+ release?

Attached: file.png (700x467, 201K)

Oh shit I have 20 shares that i was gonna mail the sell form in today. Should I not?

I am but way more profitable to just short netflix if that whole "netflix original' bullshit doesnt work they are fucked as fucked can be they have no paybacks on the fucking rampant spending on production and the market is getting shaky on them and unlike amazon they don't have a massive online retail space to rely on in case the video streaming thing goes to shit they are fucked IMO

>i was gonna mail the sell form in today.
lmao what year are you in?

autist they own like every movie ever made dude this isn't the 90's anymore disney actually made a big dick power move and trump actually let Rupert do it stop being a cuck and make some fucking money to move out of your parents' basement

Jesus christ boomer

he was fudding jesus christ guys wtf happened to Jow Forums while we were gone what have you done to this place fuck off

I'm very bullish. They are really well-positioned for the kids streaming market. I'm a huge fan of the strategy of trying to attack a small part of the market instead of fighting Netflix head on. Disney's stock is very reasonably priced right now. I have 46k invested.

Attached: adsfoij.jpg (229x185, 9K)

Glad I'm not the only one who is. Might have to look into shorting Netflix as well. I believe they are cooked long term. Ironically, Netflix killed blockbuster now I can see Disney and other powerhouses kill Netflix.

ROR projections?

Rate of return? I think fair value is ~$140-150 right now.

oh shit grandpa you might get a +5 % increase

Depends on what Disney+`s library is like. If they have the classics that are normally in the "vault" available to stream they could do great. If they limit their library because they can I can see them flopping. Canadians get pissed off about a purposefully limited Netflix Library, people will get pissed off about a purposefully limited Disney library.

Thanks

>muh secret internet club

Dont they own espn too?

And you might lose 80%+ if your entire portfolio is in crypto. The implied equity risk premium is ~6% right now so the expected nominal return on the market as a whole is 8.5-9%/year. That's a very nice return if you're not just gambling with your lunch money.

But thats what this boards for

Correct

I'm bullish
I feel like the best case scenario is that it pops up 50% in 5 years, but worse case is it is still just a really decent growing dividend stock. Feels like a win-win

What’s this mean

is there like a literal retard guide to shorting? your logic is plausible and I'd like to try my hand at it with netflix. I have $300 lying around in brokerage account with fidelity I have no idea what else to do with.

You pay $110 today (market rate) and project to receive an income stream valued at $140-150. The user estimates this is the fair value today based on its projected futurecash flows.

I think the stock should be priced at $140-150 based on my valuation of the company. Companies are valued by calculating the present value of all future cash flows.

i wasn't fudding kek i know how retarded it sounds. I have the paper cert issues from like 1990. the only way to sell the hard copy is to mail it.

Disney is trying to turn children into racemixers and homosexuals.