NEO Pump Incoming

I'm getting Antshares vibes.

>Devcon this weekend
>Expect pump to continue all week
>Buy rumors now
>Sell news later

Let's just assume that it's a game of hype, and nobody gives a shit about fundamentals or tech. NEO/BTC is low. Devcon is this weekend. NEO is due for a pump, which is happening this week.

Whether its a chink scam is irrelevant. Sell it this weekend. They aren't going to exit before devcon. You're safe for 5 days.

Attached: NEO.png (1200x1200, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@TrinityNick/trinity-protocol-a-reflection-of-last-year-and-a-first-look-at-2019-ama-with-founder-david-li-a4603eda2024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine even thinking about this dead scam.

>12 Dapps on their network that no one uses
>Staking coin that pays ridiculously low divs in a seperate shit token
>chinky as fuck
>muh matrix name

huge potential user, look at that logo, it looks like a fucking green staple.

Also expect massive gains this week out of Trinity.

>"Trinity... literally, who the fuck, user?"

Trinity. TNC. Sitting under a million MCap.
>Da Hongfei is announcing Trinity as the state channel scaling solution of preference for NEO this weekend.

>Yes. The hammer is about to drop for Trinity

You can get them on Kucoin for about 90 sats. Millions are about to pump in.

>Trinity is also working on a state channel trading engine.
>Trinity can scale NEO and ETH, and can expand to any other platform they want (EOS, ADA, ONT, etc.)
>Da (who likes Trinity for scaling) is assisting Binance with their Dex.
Run your own risk/return analysis on those facts.

Attached: 300px-Trinity_(TNC).png (300x259, 25K)

>12 Dapps on their network that no one uses
Same can be said for every other platform, just change out the number. Nobody uses any of the dapps on ETH either. Doesn't mean some of the global market cap isn't going to shift into NEO in the next few days.

The bear market is going sideways for 3-6 more months. I don't see anything wrong with picking up gains here-and-there when they're obvious. Almost all of this shit is a scam.

How much are you bagholding user

holy fucking JUST

>Same can be said for every other platform, just change out the number
devilish cope
nobody gives a shit about neo, it only got pumped so hard because "muh chinese eth".

this coin made Bitadvisor an hero. He was all in LINK before he tried a quick swing on this one.

RIP

Oh no no no no

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-11-17-03-02-1.png (2880x1195, 249K)

I didn't get justed. I was researching Nep5s and they looked like the best option. The chart looks like they've found bottom. They're worth more than $900,000.

Attached: NEOCAT11.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

checked

I'm not suggesting go back in time and buy last January. How much lower can it go? With a Da endorsement this weekend, it's going to pump. It'll be a 3x if it makes it to a penny

you are so stupid it hurts.

Imagine even thinking this a dead scam

lmao for real.

Honestly though, I've met a few otherwise intelligent RL people who hold this shit. But they didn't do their research.
Thing is, the market brushes all of those scandals and deficiencies aside in a matter of days. Like advertising 1000 tx/s but choking on 5 tx/s the first time someone tries to use your shit network, even though you're fully centralized anyway and should do a lot better.

Chart looks good for a pump desu.

remember their comically shitty presentation at devcon last year? It was my first dump

>To be clear, both are actually pumping as this thread evolves.
>Pumps will continue all week.

medium.com/@TrinityNick/trinity-protocol-a-reflection-of-last-year-and-a-first-look-at-2019-ama-with-founder-david-li-a4603eda2024

Biz is nothing but December 2017 buyers now. Its hilarious knowing none of them even know what NEO is capable of, muchless not collecting GAS everyday during this bear. Gonna be fun watching them FOMO around $30

I bought 3 eth worth of trinity today after seeing your post and already down 5%. Thanks OP :)

GAS 0.25924380 NEO (-1.74%)
maybe good time for a swap ?

it will probably recover to 0.27 or more, but maybe they will kill gas at devcon making it almost useless.

Give it a little time, user. Trinity has crashed and burned and bled out already, and now some positive updates are coming. Anything can happen in crypto, but it's going to be hard for TNC to go lower from here.

Bought sub $10. If BTC market recovers, it will be 2020/2021. I'll be happy with my gains

A little pump would be nice, I’ll take gains into NKN for the inevitable x100

I have a few more moves planned before I'd move anything into NKN.

There's a 2-3x coming in March. It'll crash hard after, but the pump is coming. I'll shill it after I accumulate after Devcon. Follow the hype.

You don’t think there’s a Binance listing before then?

I'll start paying closer attention to NKN if a Binance listing is soon. What's the rumored time frame?

Pure speculation based on connections, Twitter followings etc. It’s rumoured to be soon but I’m not by any means an insider.
It doesn’t really matter, if people can’t see it’s the next big thing they can miss out. Binance pump isn’t the end game, will just make it harder to accumulate when it pumps x2 at least.
Also been relatively stable for weeks, hovering around 3c after crashing from 50c due to the timing of the ICO.
I can’t understand how people aren’t all in on this one.

All these digits confirm NKN x1000

only some of current and future ico will maybe hit x1000, but at least after 1-year-hold,
ANS had it's x1000$ ($0.036 to $40) 1 year after ico, but has never reched x1000 in btc (0.062btc).

NKN will never hit x1000, because there will not be another "2017" when whole world jumped on crypto.

There will definitely be another x1000. You just have to back the right horse. 2017 was nothing compared to what’s still to come.

idk, u can not fool ppl with same song over and over again:
new coin, new wp, new roadmap, new tech

and of course after 2-3 years, sorry "our tech was to advanced and now we have realized it just could not be done/finished"

but of course thanks to pure speculation some new "revolutionary" crypto could gain huge hype and moon like mf,
but then again, maybe now this new project has ongoing ico or it's already after it's ico and it's worth cents or less.

will it be better to throw $100 on some 10 random new crypto (and hold waiting maybe years for 1000x) than $1k on neo ?
also current let's say top20, can as well update it's tech, to be more advanced, like NEO will do with 3.0,
and current top20 crypto already have more than enough funds to prosper for next 10 years and do maybe futile work just for the sake of pretending they are "working hard".

Nice autism you got there!

this
people don't realize that 2017 was a semi-organic pump and genuine FOMO that caught everyone by surprise. The next pump will be engineered and coordinated by all the kikes that bought during this bear market. It will make 2017 look like pocket money. It will also be the another 90% dump after that and a huge transfer of wealth that will create many bagholders, but that's expected.
The golden bull will push the entire crypto market between 5 and 10 trillions easily (maybe even more since it will be a global phenomenon). My only concern is BTC shitting itself again and creating bottlenecks and huge transaction fees. This will kill the momentum hard.

what's the best price to aim for to dump my bags at? Bought at $40 on the way down to "diversify" from bitcoin

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-12 16-01-49.png (227x212, 7K)

have u bought majority at $5-6 in mid dec 2018 to even your stack ?

imo neo will never hit $40 again

>The whole world
>200 billion marketcap
Didnt know the world economy was just abcouple hundred billion
Where do retards like you come from just use logic and common sense for once

I bought GAS . when it was 0.28, noow i am cucked

now:
$2.16 USD (4.68%)
0.00059734 BTC (5.59%)
0.25790484 NEO (-1.91%)

but it looks like it will dip more in neo/gas ratio,
if not, now it's a good time to swap, and swap back at 0.27 or higher.

But isnt GAS the currency like ETH? Usage of NEO network should reflect in the price of GAS. Dont know what NEO is used for. imo, GAS price should be higher than NEO

Nooooo why is this chink scam pumping??? STOPPPP ITS NOT A REAL PLATFORM COIN!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1530246220116.jpg (269x188, 8K)

ftfy

Attached: NEOCAT9.jpg (792x554, 79K)

5% isn't what I would call a pump.