BUYER BEWARE

BUYER BEWARE
QNT is a mass orchestrated p&d don't take the bait.

Attached: warning-1646872_960_720.png (819x720, 77K)

piece of shit middleware that doesnt need a token, of course im not taking the bait

Yah guyz the founder of the ISO Standard for blockchain who has worked in the EU commission, Bank of England and as chief security officer for Mastercard's Vocalink is running a company with a groundbreaking idea that ticks every box for enterprise adoption but feels that it needs an orchestrated pump and dump.

I've always wondered how so many people on Biz seem to only have a few thousand bucks in crypto even after all this time and so many opportunities. I get it now. People are just this retarded.

See you at $50.

When your main feature is (and I quote):
>Address the major limitations of current blockchain technology and unlock its true potential.

You have to be pants on head retarded to think this will ever be implemented anywhere.

The main feature is to solve the primary issue that's holding back enterprises, banks and governments from serious adoption of blockchain technology.

That's why they'll soon announce a partnership with Oracle, a project with the EU Commission and over 70+ other corporate deals.

Whadd'ya know, basement dwelling biz autists who have achieved nothing seem to disagree with successful CEOs and directors of major enterprises in terms of what's important for blockchain adoption. I'm shocked.

Did you actually write the content on the website. Your just saying 'I don't know what they do' but using a lot of words to say it.

If you can explain to me what they're doing and how the token holds value without using generic terms like 'solve the problem that's holding back enterprises' I'll market buy a big bag right now

actually laughing out loud. fudders btfo

I'll tell you exactly what they do.

Quant is creating Overledger, a blockchain OS that allows existing enterprise systems to connect to blockchains and leverage DLT technology.

However, Overledger allows direct access to multiple blockchains at the same time, with full interoperability between those blockchains.

This allows the creation of multi-chain apps (Mapps). So an app can use multiple chains simultaneously for different features. One part could use Bitcoin, another Ripple, another Ethereum, and another Corda - all within one app.

And as this isn't a blockchain, it solves one of the main worries holding enterprise adoption back: None of them want to spend millions and take huge risks to connect solely to one blockchain, as their system is then at the mercy of what happens with that one blockchain and how that one blockchain develops.

Overledger removes that concern completely. Connect the systems to Overledger, and then Overledger can connect to numerous major blockchains with more in the pipeline. Instead of a blockchain-based project being a one-size plug, Overledger gives the company a universal adapter to connect, disconnect and leverage a range of different blockchains on a whim - all without having to change their existing systems.

As for the tokenomics, QNT will be required for usage and licensing fees. But Quant is launching the Quant Treasury, so if any major enterprises don't want to buy and store crypto, the Treasury will do it on their behalf. That means they can sell licensing and usage for fiat and STILL create demand for the QNT token that will be proportional to the growth of the ecosystem. See image.

Get it now?

Attached: jnnjknbuigyvt.jpg (700x1280, 172K)

Thanks for the information but why does it need a blockchain to do this? Sounds to me like something software can easily solve (connecting applications too different or multiple blockchains). Why would I as a company even need this when I could easily throw a handful of coders on the problem? It doesn't even seem to be that complex a problem too solve. The real complexity comes from (legacy) applications that'd need to connect to whatever, they don't seem to solve this problem

Because Overledger provides an off-the-shelf solution that solves an awful lot of headaches for enterprise.

For example, if enterprises connect to multiple blockchains with interoperability via Overledger, then any blockchain updates, codes, forks or anything else are not the enterprises concern. All the enterprise has to do is connect to Overledger, and then Overledger handles everything else to create an easy universal interface.

Quant also registered a patent for their technology back in 2015, so clearly they have something they're very keen to protect.

This is where Quant are ahead of the game. All these devs in the scene have tried to create their own blockchains with a minor level of interoperability (or none at all), but enterprises don't want that. In fact, this kind of thing is making adoption more difficult because without the kind of interoperability Overledger provides, there can only really be one winner in the long run, so enterprises don't want to take the risk spending millions to tie themselves to one blockchain that may not be the same one that others use.

Put it this way: if you had a multi-billion dollar company, would you take the leap right now to pick one blockchain and commit your systems to it?

With Overledger, you wouldn't have to.

The spacing is reassuring thank you

I appreciate the effort and hope this information is useful to someone but to me it just sounds like this could be solved by having a SAAS portal somewhere that companies can connect too. I also don't buy the universal stuff because every organization or Enterprise has a different architecture. They can't possibly tailor to every need.

Also this project goes of on the assumption that enterprises want to use blockchain when the real life applications are small.

Furthermore the buzzword 'Blockchain OS' raised red flags.

But yeah. Best of luck user

Go and research Gilbert Verdian. I think he probably knows what enterprises want. He's been working in them at the highest levels for decades.

And providing you don't think he's completely lying (which I don't considering his resume and reputation), having 70+ corporate deals nearly ready to go would suggest that enterprises are very interested in this.

And remember, if Quant have patented their tech, no one else can use it and enterprises can't just create their own versions.

Anyway, your choice. We'll see who made the right one in the next 6 weeks or so.

"next 6 weeks or so". Lol you're the same single fucking QNT shill. Yea let's listen to the guy who sits on biz all day refreshing everything to do with QNT so he can sell you his overbought bags.

Sad life.

Some of the major announcements are due around then you retard.

Do you expect everyone in QNT to give different time estimates when they've already been told when it's likely to happen?

Fud's getting to me boys maybe I should have listened and flipped into LTO

It's not too late, QNT will sit around 250-300 for a couple of weeks minimum. That was a hell of a fucking rally just then, it's done for now. Make no mistake, it will be back, but LTO will 5x in that time (15mil cap) without breaking a sweat.

Do the right thing. This shit is simple.

I'm amazed you can be this retarded.

Please actually flip into LTO with your 200 dollars. You'll deserve the outcome and learn a valuable lesson.

>assuming corporate companies are actually interested in using several *public* blockchains if they could create private chains that are arguably more secure and efficient

I think we're going to be ok.

>fuds quant saying no one is gonna use it.
>already has more enterprise companies onboarding than Ripple.

Fudders get to be wrong and I get to be rich..

Lto is some shitty little company in a Holland suburb who worked for a few local companies....its not even in the same planet to Quant onboarding enterprise cloud companies and banks.

>not a blockchain

>black box software no one can QC or audit

>no consensus mechanism to mitigate impact of compromised/attacked nodes

>tech is so opaque they need to have regular AMAs with God-Emperor Gil

>clear as mud tokenomics and license fees

>meaningless token since use/access is tied to a fiat price

>questionable regulatory compliance due to "treasury" controlling the supply and no tie between token price and intended use

>no public info on financial position or runway

>"70+ partnerships" are just pitch meetings

>confirmed "partnerships" without info on how it will be used, how often it will be used, when it will be used, or how much revenue it will generate

>cloud-based service run on centralized servers

>company fails or gets an injunction against it, system grinds to a halt

Sounds great

That image, holy shit, user lay off the crack pipe and come back to reality

You are actually right. However all enterprises (few CIOs from smaller enterprises out of my contact) are crazy about BlockChain just like they were/are about BigData / AI. With a good usecase, an influential and well connected person can “sell” them the panacea of BlockChain. Some will get some benefits through data/process flows like LTO, but many won’t. But CIOs usually has budget to spend on “pet projects” in order to impress other peers/stakeholders. By that time QNT may be a 1B company and you get out. You don’t have to hold this shit for your life like dividend paying blue chip.

Now my question: want go push 5K$ into this. CHX turned out to be too scamy for my taste. Target is to increase that capital and get ready for tZERO in August. How much should I allocate to QNT (or any other coin) based on near term price drivers?

just market sold