When are LINK marines going to make it?

I don't want to be old when I get rich, when are we going to make it?!?!?!?

Attached: linkannouncementclown.jpg (200x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0C6fHUMt7fP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S O O N

Attached: 1549244829622.gif (1512x1584, 2.52M)

its tanked 20% in 2 days. It's over.

this month?

*HOOOOONNNK*

NOW THOSE ARE SOME FINE DIGITS YOU GOT THERE

*checks digit*

WELL I HAVE TO GET "ROLLING"
HAHA HE HE HO HO

*SQUIRTS WATER IN YOUR EYES*
*HOOOOONNNNKKKK*

Attached: 1549859027102.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

checked, clownpilled. comfy as fuck, were going to make it soon bois!!!!

Attached: sergeyclown.png (1000x767, 315K)

The real redpill is that you need atleast 200k to make it. I only have 33175 and i know its not enough. But if i play my cards right i MIGHT have a chance to make it 2 golden bulls from now (2027 area) but i will be too old by then (close to 40) so whats the point

We are here for the tech. WE DO NOT CARE if LINK does not make it in our lifetime. Sergey said that Smart Contracts might not happen before 2040-2050s THE BOTTOM LINE IS WE ARE EARLY ADOPTERS. WE ARE THE INTP AND INTJ HIGH IQs who FOUND this project before the NORMIES could.

Do you think Karl Marx saw the communist revolutions around the world after he had released his Communist Manifesto? He did not. We might not able to see the 4th industrial revolution but it will happen: maybe our children or grandchildren will see the world of 4th industrial revolution, smart contracts and decentralized oracle data for everything. Pass on the tokens and keep the torch burning. We are the LINK marines.

this timeline is way less fun.

motherfucker if LINK does not moon in my lifetime I aint going to be having any grandchildren do you understand whats going on here?

Attached: LINKwillneverfail.gif (1109x1141, 3.44M)

>mainnet comes out
>although the released information looks promising and the general sentiment is optimistic, it turns out that link still needs years of development in order to begin trying to implement it into solving real problems and we have no guarantee that it will succeed or at least not get replaced by some other project on the way
>price moons to 0.9$ and then slowly goes down to 0.4$ over the year that follows the release of mainnet

this. the white genocide, 2040 is post-apocalyptic already

If i ever see a dollar value in the making it range of my bags im selling everything and getting 100% out of crypto. Noone other than a couple autists care about the tech were all here for the money nothing else stop deluding yourself

ahhhgggg fuck, if this happens im going back out on the road as a homeless traveler, aint no way in hell im wagecucking for a few more years... fuck you and your sentiment 1000$ EOY is still on motherfucker!

Attached: powernazi.gif (384x216, 2.92M)

I'm only 23 so it's no big deal, I have time. I do feel bad for the 30+ year old boomer anons though.

No...pls sir no

and yes, lots of guns to be bought once things fall into place.

That's the risk you take, but with every step forward things will start moving more quickly. If it moons to 1b+ mcap that will be a lot of capital for the team to work with and put towards development to speed the process up.

yup, me too, im still not doing it, its fucking hell all i want to do is live my fuckin life without having to slave away for a bunch of fucking jews, is that too god damn much to ask for? we are young now nigger i dont want to spend my youth working, even if i blow all my millions while im young, that would be a lot more exciting/fun, than being a comfortable old boomer fart.

Anyone who has spent even a few minutes reading on chainlink knows it's a sure thing.Fireside said derivatives, insurance, and shipping this year. That's huge. Target the big players ifrst then it trickles down to the point smart contracts are ubiquitous. You don't even have to be patient. Just keep buying and wtch it soar in the coming years.In a few short years we will be sitting tiptoppest comfii.You'd be surprised how fast the time flies when you are working 72hrs/wk.

I mean hopefully in between it mooning we can run neet nodes so we don't have to bust ass..

>If it moons to 1b+ mcap that will be a lot of capital for the team to work with and put towards development to speed the process up.

That didn't happen and they have a 153M marketcap and only like 4 devs

We will never make it. I have already given up and you should too frens. We will die wagecucking.

Attached: IMG_1234.jpg (976x622, 88K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0C6fHUMt7fP

Attached: 1549853074673.jpg (999x1023, 95K)