Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qh9ZZgDqzAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw an ugly girl was deep in love with me in HS
>used to slip letters into my locker n shit
>ignored her because I thought I could do better
>tfw never did better

Come back to me dammit. I want to be loved

Attached: 1525590287781.jpg (569x420, 39K)

> tfw been fucking an ugly one for months
> she sucks cock, is wet after kissing, does it outside, says im big, is ok with ffm
Then she decides she doesnt wanna have fuck buddies anymor and wanna settle or some shit or idk.
Ugly girls are where its at. Best thing is you actually feel condident around them

That's the best part, you feel like a God when you're around them.

It's the true redpill if your medicore or ugly only a ugly woman will really love you and don't dump you for something better. Also they know how life really is so they are pretty red pilled already.

Attached: 1549046108388.jpg (195x258, 8K)

ouch, the quads of regret. Go get her user.

You probably know her name. She probably has Facebook or whatever social media is 'in' right now. Hit her up, chat for a little bit and just meet her to go out for a coffee.
You can do it, user

Attached: 1534665432436.jpg (622x464, 175K)

youtu.be/Qh9ZZgDqzAg

this is the most beta thread I have ever seen
and this is Jow Forums so fuck off

came in here to link this exact video

Attached: 3nSPQh.gif (320x240, 1.61M)

Cute girls that don't go to nightclubs are better.

its not satsifying or fulfilling, and gets old very fast

Attached: B8FA57C0-F930-4C6C-9462-F6CCA8D1F3AD.gif (1027x731, 74K)

>based jazz niggers

an ugly girl liked me in high school, always ignored her and blew her off, im a virgin today and I still dont regret it. Im not fucking an ugly girl lol

ugly girls believe that they are super lucky to be with you while staceys think your lucky to be with them. if the ugly girl has some lifestyle issues then you can probably turn her into a stacey

ONLY if she makes up for her looks in other things, like cooking, cleaning, sex, support, good with children, and whatever you want to spend less time on or things that would improve your productivity and mental health.

If shes mentally ill, has alot of baggage, incompetent with basic chores, is fat, and has any history with other men then not at all.

>An ugly wife is a treasure for the house
-Old chinese guy

>likely to have images with their self-image
reduces genuine interest for sex on their end and makes you have to take initiative every time because the interest they do have is you convincingly treating them as if they are desirable, which will temporarily unlock their horny
>unlikely to have guys throwing themselves at their feet
gotta be really fucking super ugly for that to be the case. even 3/10 girls have multiple suitors in their DMs these days

Ugly girls have pretty poor hygiene. Have been around many fuglies in my time and most of them have halitosis.

>unlikely to have guys throwing themselves at their feet

Attached: hog woman tinder experiment.png (1920x1080, 778K)

mmmm feet

Im handsome

same not going to spend all my time with her if i don't like her anyways. Wasted way too much time obsessing over my virginity even though sex isn't really as great as the normies make it out to be.

good for you negro but some of us have to settle

>mistaking guy who wants another victim for a guy who wants to have sex with her

Ugly girls having better personalities than hot girls consistently enough that you should bank on ugly girls as some solution to the woman problem is a myth. They can be just as awful, be easily influenced by family, friends, coworkers and so on. Women have been called depreciating assets. This is inaccurate. They're actually compounding liabilities and you should limit your exposure to them as much as possible unless you are so wealthy that you can afford a white elephant.