How do I ask girl out?

How do I ask girl out?

Do I just stop her in the hallway and tell her I like her and I want to take her out to do X?

Attached: DornerGF.jpg (629x404, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1z8zK2K8RSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes. if it doesnt work go on with other bitches

Yes.
She will probably shit test you, at that point it's important you remain cool like you got bitches already.

Why do you think you're entitled to a girls time and physical space?

That's why this approach, or any approach, doesn't work on the women you actually want to have sex with. They can smell your true intentions a mile away.

Business and finance. Please fuck off

>Do I just stop her in the hallway and tell her I like her and I want to take her out to do X?

Just invite her over and slip her a little something in her drink. Been a tried & true method for guaranteed pussy.

Attached: Rapists.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Sit next to her in class is the first step. Pretend like you forgot your pen/ pencil than ask her to borrow one and start some small talk. Think of it as an investment you’re not gonna get laid on the first time but just keep talking to her and get her social media then meet outside of class. The rest is up to you.
t. Chad

You can also ask her on one of her social media channels, use smiles and so on bitches dig them

Tell her you have 150 bitcoins.

Attached: 1538348972336.png (1308x1353, 919K)

>How do I ask girl out?
Like how you would anyone.

Attached: 1547741031740.jpg (640x1136, 55K)

Idk what this means but kek

No one can teach you it comes instinctively.

You have to assert dominance. Chicks love that. Get her alone and choke her a little. If she passes out you can have sex with her to wake her in most states. Finish in her ass so she doesn't get pregnant

learn Game

you are on the wrong board fag

look her in the eye and give a firm handshake

>when the dollar graph over 100 years is identical to btc over 100 days

>Do I just stop her in the hallway
BLOCKS YOUR PATH

Attached: 1549915938772.jpg (480x480, 51K)

THers a girl at the sandwich shop I like, she's flirted with me before I think. How do I ask her out frens I don't want to put her under pressure when her coworkers are there

Attached: IMG_1685.jpg (399x225, 23K)

First and foremost, you have to start by being attractive.

If you're not good looking just give up now.

Nice

Wait until she's surrounded by at least 5 other girls, so that she feels pressure to not say "no".

>comes to Jow Forums for dating advice..
>acts on it
>new lifetime membership on the sex offenders register

try to ‘suddenly’ meet he after her work near the shop
also find another place where you will get sandwiches in case you failed

Do not do it while she is working. Unless you don't mind public humiliation. She will smell your desperation.
Talk about shitty tinder dates or something.

The pencil method is my go to as well, fellow chad

>t. Underage virgin
Ftfy

"...and put a little side of (You) in the bag, babe"

> ;)

wtf. kek.

I always start with
>hey are you walking to your car alone tonight?

Then I meet them in the parking lot.

your best bet is to dance for her.
youtube.com/watch?v=1z8zK2K8RSc

Attached: 1549787847635.png (368x428, 73K)

10/10

Works everytime.

10/10

Works every time.

> t. 11 year old chad

sure does

kek

Real adv,
I just invite them to do small things like grabbing lunch or grabbing a drink and talk. Say some funny shit in groups of people and they'll want to hang around you. Then flirt.

Dumb shit like she changes her hair color; "you look different today, did you get new shoes?"

They eat that shit up.

Just shout "looking good ladies" and walk away

remember OP, if you get to second base you need to compliment her by telling her that her boobs feel like bags of sand. not only is this common courtesy, its a panty dropper

This guy knows. Shit always works its like magic Sorry you have to be attractive for this to work. pic related

Attached: IMG_0713.jpg (856x960, 97K)

This

be prepared to never go back to said sandwich shop. once you can come to terms with that, you can ask her out. try something simple like writing your name and number on the receipt along with the full credit card number, date of expiration and security code

What if I don't even have any affiliation with the girl?

I work at my college and she walks down the hall from time to time because she works in an office across the hall from mine. I know she glances at me when she walks by.

We sort of exchanged words briefly today, still don't know her. Should I start saying hi when she walks by from now on and go from there?

here's my method (hasn't failed me yet); i don't leave my house.

if a girl likes me, she will find me but first and foremost you gotta stay in one place.

Cuz I got dick fa that ho.

I'm giving out free advice cause I'm cross faded, just ask for her number or snapchat. Preferably snapchat to get pics but if she says no just move on and try it on another barista at some other Starbucks. The key is to give zero fucks

This works too. I prefer playing the numbers game since I live in a big area

doesn't matter

JUST FUCKING DO IT

grab some pop or coffee so you can sit with her on some neutral ground