Jow Forums what’s your best methods of making money through crypto or any other hustles

Jow Forums what’s your best methods of making money through crypto or any other hustles

Need new ideas

Attached: F61ED132-7576-456C-A231-59AC8BB5F6C2.jpg (236x240, 11K)

suck some cocks

buy high sell low

Hue you’re new

I’m thinking outside the box not basic trading ideals

there are many but if i tell u then you'll steal my business. kek.

i've got 6 ways to make money online with little effort. i'm not home at the moment so keep this thread bumped and i'll post the info when i get home in 30 min

Attached: 1545088262600.jpg (175x135, 4K)

Attached: 1548841104535.png (500x498, 510K)

bump

bump. they better not all be fucking turtlecoin

bruh if this is the class action lawsuit user again...

Anyone else?

fuck i walked in the door and wife had dinner laid out, be back in 30

Attached: 1530490442049.jpg (241x251, 8K)

#1 "side hustle" is dividend income. make a decent amount per year on it. This is currently the only source of income outside of my wage that I have the following i'm looking into:

#2 blog income. anyone remember the blogger threads on /b/, i used to make about $200 extra per month from that scam.

#3 researching trading options and penny stocks for quick gains. this will take about 3-5 months to research before I put any real money into it

#4 cash-back rewards. i almost always put my card down and either take cash or venmo from friends when we go out. the bigger the bill, the better for me

#5 CD ladder: not sure if this money would be better off in dividend stocks but if I do a CD latter its guaranteed income with 0 risk

Attached: doggo of the DOW.jpg (281x180, 7K)

Could you please elaborate on the blog income scam? I missed those blogger threads

I'm thinking about growing an instagram pop culture "blog" and take promotions from sound cloud rappers to promote them.

Sadly that is a good idea, anyone else got any fruitful opportunities from society decedance?

the threads started getting banned and the moved to IRC chats, but basically everyone started a blog on their own hobbies, etc. and we'd share our blogs with everyone with a link. pretty sure I had a list of 50 blogs I'd visit ever day. each person would make a schedule of visits and when and when not to click on ads, generating adsense revenue for the blog site owner. you'd have to be smart about it because google modified adsense rules quickly, but with mobile posting, VPNs etc, it still worked quite well

That's pretty genius. God I missed the days when 4channel could organize

I miss them too... the good old days

yup, like when we'd pretend to be 14 yr old girls on omegle,
>pretend to be 14yo F on chat roulette or omegle
>dudes would ask for nudes no matter how many times you would tell them you're only 14.
>ask for their email address to send nudes to, >check to see if its their facebook email (usually was),
>screenshot chat and send it to their mom, employer, etc via facebook
>??????
>profit

Attached: 24123124.jpg (2943x2448, 1.26M)

I'm assuming with text chat only rather than video chat.

Why not demand $100 from the dude or else you would send the chat to his family, gf, employer, etc?

>4channel
>old days

Attached: 1446978341459.jpg (249x202, 8K)

Blackmailing pedos was something that was commonly done back in the day too.

I now know what I'm doing tomorrow

Honestly they are all shit methods. One takes 3-5 to be profitable, another only makes $200 a month? Come on, dude.

Look into e-whoring

E-whoring used to be good, anyone got any good sources for pdfs and files for it?

Go to nulled.to, they have loads of guides and packs with pics

We are you

Thanks