Secret Whale here

Ledger in pic related is one of five I use and store them in different physical locations. I do not tell my family and friends that I'm rich.

I have a seven-figure portf which I traded up from four figures entirely during last year AFTER the crash. It's not difficult if you can see what will pump and judge how high it will go from present levels.

I will tell you this once:

// Buy LTO in February //

Attached: casio.jpg (333x497, 52K)

no

>rich whale here
>posts casio

Watches are a meme. My $9 casio looks fucking trendy as fuck and bitches compliment it all the time. I don't want people thinking I'm rich, just thinking I'm cool as all fuck.

Which I am.

everyone knows only the most hardcore autists wear those shitty casio watches.

Where can I get LTO?

Nice larp you faggot
>Posting a lto thread after it pumped 20%
kys

This.
>Hey guise, buy gold and buy it in bulk

do you put your penis in bitches many time?

20%? Fucking lol, I take 20% slippage on most things.

Go for the big multipliers. People have been screaming for "the next CHX/QNT" etc for so long, then when it arrives they think of every reason to avoid buying it.

Attached: 10482368.jpg (600x900, 63K)

post proof or LARP

Kek, you are not cool as fuck if you wear $9 chink shitter on your wrist

>// Buy LTO in February //

Sounds boring as fuck.

Nice watch.
Today OP wasn't a faggot.jpeg

>LTO
cringe. you're not a whale.

>Crusty Casio watch
>Image quality so low it must be from a smartphone purchased in 2016 or earlier
>Cheap moldy carpet that would never be placed in an apartment or house built or renovated after the year 2000, or one that costs more than $1000/month in rent
>Embarrassingly obvious attempt to preemptively counter claims that you're not rich by stating you have 5 different wallets
We're not amused by this larp Rahjeev, try harder next time.

Attached: jackedboomer.png (672x787, 979K)

those bitches were being sarcastic

the whole I fucked them?

please no explode good sir

Do you use any indicators to evaluate what will pump and for how long? And what timeframe do you trade?

Teach us, oh wise one plox.

congratulations you fucked a 3/10 roastie gaymur gurl who ironically pretended to think your crusty old watch was cool, and are now bragging about it on a business and finance board with less than 500 users, all of whom are autistic middle aged men. hope you're proud.

why so jelly of his based casio watch?

congrats on pulling out your phone and writing that reply crusty casio boy, now go clean that thing and take a shower - i can smell your room from looking at that OP image and it's not pretty.

bitmax

IDEX is heating up and will prob become the major exchange for it until binance, which is a When, not and If.

do you fuck them with your penis so many times?

20% is absolutely nothing lmao, only be suspicious above 50%

Yes PAJEETTTTTT