IExec and IBM

You’re all welcome faggots.

ibm.com/blogs/bluemix/2019/02/announcing-ibm-cloud-data-shield-beta-at-think-2019/

Attached: B3B56F3D-0976-40CD-ACFC-A792B5802E8F.png (1125x2436, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibm.com/blogs/bluemix/2019/02/announcing-ibm-cloud-data-shield-beta-at-think-2019/
dapps.iex.ec/).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ibm.com/blogs/bluemix/2019/02/announcing-ibm-cloud-data-shield-beta-at-think-2019/
its all coming together

Attached: 1549109541620.jpg (1024x888, 299K)

Says nothing about iexec being the partner for the product they are launching.

>subtle QNT shill

Lol gtfo ranjesh

Read it a couple of hours ago. We are truly the chosen ones. We are gonna make it brahs

Attached: hal9000.jpg (600x422, 47K)

Based, Lord willing.

Read it again, this time slowly.

So why isnt it pumping??

>Hopium
>Scamium
>Holding my dumped bagiums

Lol good luck you fucking retards

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-041745.png (1080x1920, 417K)

beta so dump it

I'm going to give you everything I know about iExec. Do with it what you will.

>iEx.ec stands for “I Execute”. Headquartered in Lyon, France, the project was created in October 2016.
>The team is a year ahead of their planned development. Meaning v4 is a lot closer than we think, and v3 is in May. Next dev letter will contain huge news.
>It is a spin-off company from INRIA, the French National Institute for Research in Computer Science.
>The iEx.ec market network will be designed for various participants of the distributed computing ecosystem. It will enable them to do business with each other to better monetize their products and services.
>Each new version of the network will be updated to host new types of participants.
>The market network is to provide its users with a wide range of customers and, consequently, new markets.
>iEx.ec also plans to partner with telecom companies, attracting the latter, among other, with the possibility to halve their infrastructure costs, distributing small data centers along their network point-of-presence
>Full traceability and trust
>Allows to sell trusted computing power to anyone in the world.
>Does computing offchain so it's extremely efficient (not like ETH that gets fucked by a simple cat collecting game).
>Uses PoCo algorithm as consensus, validates the work of other workers so they don't cheat. It's basically like mining but doing useful computations instead of throwing away energy.
>Team composed of brainiacs. CEO has been in cloud computing research for 15 years at least. Other members are pioneers in their fields. Just look them up on their site.
>Partnered with IBM, Intel, TFCloud (multibillion chinese cloud computing conpany), Ubisoft and other multibillion companies.
>Close relations with Huawei, Orange, Alibaba
>Possibly at the ATL ever. Can't go much lower even if BTC falls, the valuation is ridiculously low.
>Already able to buy jobs from robots as a proof of concept(iExec SLAM robots)

(continued)

Attached: Gilles16.jpg (350x617, 104K)

>Under ICO price ($0.22)
>If iExec manages to take at least 1% of the cloud computing marketcap it will 312.5x from $0.20.
>Multiple awesome dapps already working(dapps.iex.ec/). Preparing themselves for a future where AI will rule the world.
>Creating a dApp directly with Intel.
>IBM already running a worker
>Enterprise edition(v3) coming soon, allowing enterprises to begin using iExec.
>80M circulating coins, nicely spread out. Team has 15M tokens for various promotions and events.
>Most coins exist on exchanges and personal wallets.
>Possible that iExec will be used in the backend of major cloud competitors.(Amazon/Google using iExec while still charging front end customers regular prices)
>Will allow sell mining power on V4 without the need to create mining farms on your own.(Mining dApps being built already, Monero specifically)
>In short, iExec allows to sell computing power as a commodity, creating a power war between cloud providers. Some liken it to digital oil.

Attached: 1549595854140.png (640x960, 199K)

>will most likely do another big push upwards due to being undervalued.
>iExec is also able to run on other ecosystems like Cardano, ark, Eos, whatever etc, because it's blockchain agnostic
>can help scale other coins
>can turn centralized apps into dApps that run off of the iExec marketplace.
>For example REQ running on the ethereum blockchain...
>Request plans to offer automated auditing of financial records. This is also an extremely intensive computational process. iExec again provides the offchain solution for this computation—the results of the audit can then be easily transferred to the Ethereum blockchain.
>another example is FLIXX. Flixxo is a dApp that envisions itself as the decentralized YouTube. Because of all the encoding and decoding of videos on the blockchain, it requires an enormous amount of computer power..iExec will allow the platform to do this by providing cloud resources

>Bitcoin smart contracts are possible thanks to RSK-RLC smart contracts

Attached: execunigga-lit.jpg (800x800, 170K)

About v5, iExec's final form, in 2021:

>The goal of this edition is to allow new usage of iExec beyond the Distributed Cloud. This will be a clear step further in Blockchain computing, as DApps will be fully autonomous applications, able to provision resources, data, and applications directly from the blockchain in a fully decentralized way.

>To this end, it’s necessary to integrate several software and protocols that are emerging now, or that may be developed during the course of the project, like devp2p, swarm, uport etc. Combined with a full development of the Proof-of-Contribution, this will open new areas in the field of serverless services, directly hosted on the blockchain. It will also be necessary to design new consensus protocols able to handle the iExec workload. We plan to lead those researches in partnership with recognised research labs in Europe and in China.

>This will open the Market Network to new applications specifically deployed on iExec to take advantage of the distributed Cloud: IoT, Fog/ Edge computing, Smart City. For instance, a recent study shows that telecom companies (AT&T, Verizon, Huawei, Orange ...) can halve their infrastructure costs by distributing small data-centers along their network point-of-presence. iExec will be the building block for such approaches.

>As the platform increases in complexity, iExec will provide advanced method for deploying iExec ready DApps, making it the “Heroku/ Docker for blockchain computing”. Thus, new revenue stream will be gained by offering a hassle free deployment and development platform on top of the Market Network.

Attached: 1549595980036.jpg (2782x1391, 518K)

>surely 5 pages of copy pasted bullshit will make them buy my worthless garbage!

Not today you snake oil peddling double nigger.

>Complains about 5 post copypasta.
>Bumps it

Attached: 1549582448991.png (1000x432, 165K)

>yeah fuck you for giving me compiled information so I don't have to waste time researching myself!

Attached: 47384483_10157052675232975_2196106105174622208_n.jpg (179x281, 6K)

Ive been following iExec for a year got in and out of various points. I dont know why the pajeets on the board make fun of you for posting what I consider incredibly insightful points on this project.

This thing will explode its just a matter of time. I will continue to accumulate at these levels and dont care if it dumps just buy more on the way down.

Not to compare market caps but in in my opinion RLC has way more fundamentals backing it then even Ethereum. People may all me crazy but thats what I believe.

>shitcoin is buying a IBM product

>pajeet tries his hardest to convince people that there is some sort of relationship

I have an iphone, im partnered with apple!

Your FUD doesnt affect the smart buyers. I have seen intel guys on stage with iexec guys presenting sgx enclaves.

This shit is real. Only question is will you wisen up or miss this opportunity like when you called ETH a shitcoin.

>this shit is real
they are buying a product, so the fuck what?

it has nothing to do with anything

holy fuck can you stop shilling your fagcoins with partnershits
the dumbest retards already fell for that shit in 2018

Whatever bro. We will see in a few years if your right or wrong. Worst case scenario I lose some fuckin money best case Im a millionaire.

Why wouldnt I take that gamble.

what if ibm buys iexec?

Attached: 1548210491570.gif (255x191, 1.9M)

i bought an iphone, just wait to see how rich i get, me and apple partners

Send me a bitcoin and I'll send you back 5.
Worse case scenario you lose some fuckin money, right? Why wouldn't you take that gamble?

>Taps card

Attached: 1549040315127.png (375x523, 200K)

I get that you guys are jaded because we all lost our shit in this bear market,

That doesn't mean that a few of these coins will explode in the next run. Life changing wealth will be made.

Attached: 1548843373395.jpg (2221x1742, 609K)

What's the matter user? Worst case scenario is you lose some fucking money!
Ok, I'll make it a better offer. Send me one BTC and I'll send you back 1000!
How can you beat that r/r? You'd be a literal millionaire! One BTC for the chance to win A THOUSAND???
You'd be crazy not to.

you got to admit crypto is a bit of a gamble, but i rather put my money on this shitcoin than to you.

Difference is iExec has a brainiac team and you are a filthy curry smelling pajeet

Amen so many shit talkers on this forum. I wont say something stupid like $1000 EOY but iExec is positioned very well for the mid to long term to dominate this space in a big way.

How many to make it? I have 500 I bought at 2 dollars so I feel burned.

I actually have several phds in cryptocurrency

ChainLink, just as we all suspected. Hot damn!

Make it probably 10k in 2 or 3 years. Its so cheap now that you'll maximise your dollar cost average. Ive got 35k and I feel pretty /comfy/

Checked and Based

Attached: RLC.jpg (768x872, 73K)