Weed Stocks

Hey autistic crypto junkies, I bet most of you are addicted to drugs or weed so why not benefit from it?

I've made 1.2 million dollars after taxes on 6 Canadian marijuana stocks and 1 american stock in the past 3 years

Still going to chase the pyramid scheme crypto dream user?

Attached: cam-battley.jpg (412x309, 41K)

I bought Emblem corp in 2017 as my first weed stock. I got JUSTed so hard. never again

That's why you don't buy a stock that has increased by 1042% in less than a year without calculating the price to book ratio you fucking moron

I actually get a tingle in my balls when people like you get JUSTed

Where can we buy your ebook and learn about your one cool trick you use to make millions from the comfort of your own home?

based

thats why I bought 4 shares of CGC at $27. I am a pro now

Shit I got EERB years ago and it's worth nothing.

Any good bets out there?

It's called having a BBA in finance and not investing in funny money controlled by chinks

user show chart please i need to see the volume and price

If the same people who asked me how to buy Bitcoin in Dec. 17' are asking me how to get into weed stocks right now, there's a massive JUSTing coming - avoid at all costs.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

"ACB" just released their Q2 revenue today, so if you put in a pre-market buy order tomorrow you will probably make 3-5% gain by the end of the week

Or short "CGC" stock before thursday

what stocks OP?

Im thinking

CGC
ACB
OGRMFF
CNTTF
ACRGF
?

word
if biz is talking about it its too late

If the USA federally legalize marijuana within the next 10 years, any stock holder will make money in this sector.

this is the exact mindset of people who invested in the "dot com bubble,"
>i'm so ahead of the curve, when the internet finally takes off in the next 10 years any stock holder will make money owning a dot com stock
meanwhile - unless the stock you picked at the time happened to be Amazon, which lets be honest unless you're a fucking megagenius nobody realized they'd go from a small book website to "big brother" of the entire planet, you would have lost 100% of your investment. the weed stocks that people are pouring money into right now are some of the smallest and most unprofessionally run organizations in all of the USA. seriously, look up the warehouses of the top 5 market cap weed stocks, they're not even as big as your local grocery store, and that's if they even have a facility at all. as soon as that shit is legalized, big daddy pharma is going to come in and anally rape 99% of the weed stocks that currently exist into oblivion. you've been warned by an embarrassingly oldfag, don't say you weren't.

Attached: 1532618564652.jpg (900x900, 77K)

I'm a millionaire because I took the risk of buying into the major Canadian marijuana companies before it was legalized in Canada.

> the weed stocks that people are pouring money into right now are some of the smallest and most unprofessionally run organizations in all of the USA.

That's why I avoided all American companies besides Tilray 3 years ago.

>as soon as that shit is legalized, big daddy pharma is going to come in and anally rape 99% of the weed stocks

Are they going to magically sprout 1,000,000 pounds of weed growing capacity? If big pharma is going to get involved then they will acquire a company that is doing well at a premium price

The fact you only mention amazon from the dot com bubble shows how little you know.

Attached: 4.jpg (184x184, 9K)

k big boy, lets see the printed out bank account screencap with the date on a sticky within the next 3 minutes. i'll gladly defer to your expertise with this proof, otherwise cute larp and lmao of course I know more than amazon was successful but i was just using that as an example of the 0.01% of dot com stocks that you could have made it with.

oh also, go visit california or colorado. big pharma are already buying up every millimeter of land that's available and growing GMO weed out the wazoo. they're gonna corner the market the exact same way the farming market was btfo by big business.

Can't log into my personal bank at work, I work at a financial institute and I can't see my sell orders on my phone. I'll make another thread later this evening with a screen cap

The dot com bubble has absolutely no similarities to weed stocks. Completely different markets. I can spend 30 minutes writing an essay on how fucking retarded that comparison is.

as someone who actually has a job at a hedge fund, in IT not as a trader but still close enough to know obvious bullshit, nice try partner. the stock market closes at 4pm EST, every person other than the janitor is out of the building by 5pm, mayyyybe 6pm at the latest if you're on the bottom of the totem pole in your department and need to stay extra late for emergency coverage. it's 7:30. if you're still at work you would have to be the janitor or the mailman.

enjoy writing a 30 minute essay over a 10,000 foot level argument since you're unable to concisely explain yourself or provide quick and easy proof of your claims of wealth.

hey shutup

Leave him alone, he's just a millionaire who has to stay 3 hours late after work to make money for Mr. Shekelstein, he's 100% not larping and he'll prove it... later

Attached: CDED8151-C379-440C-885B-F548D5178950.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

I'm not a trader you fucking moron. I'm a financial analyst. You are too autistic and watch too many movies about wall street.

I can sense your pussy clinching waiting for my thread, on my way home now.

MJ ETF set and forget

Mad boomer
I love when boomers comment on things they can’t predict the dotcom bubble was actually extremely profitable and saw a few companies rise to top tier status
Weed and crypto are both in bubbles per say but unlike the dotcom these stocks aren’t subject to speculation because no one can say what will happen and all signs are pointing to the complete legalization world wide in time. The fact people buy into FUDers like yourself is sad because they’re missing out on great investments on up and coming producers who very well may be the leaders of the industry after legalization.
Look at tobacco, look at alcohol. Sin stocks make money and they always will because they’re will always be buyers the same will apply to weed expect it doesn’t just apply to the sin aspect but the medical aspect as well and as long as physicians and health care leaders continue to back the research I don’t think your line of thinking is entirely sound but you’re a boomer so I really don’t care about your opinion. I’ve been balls deep in CGC and CRON for months now and seen more gains then losses as have most of my friends I’ve steered into it.
Don’t buy the rumors on this. The only thing that hurts weed is the fed and right now they all want to legalize.

Dewey is that you

420 lel

>I actually get a tingle in my balls
if getting kicked in the nuts if your fetish well more power to you user