Do you plan on getting an Asian wife once you make it?

Do you plan on getting an Asian wife once you make it?

Reply with a yes or no to this thread to lock in your destiny

Attached: 1544362353694.jpg (2048x2048, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=stIeLxdbeIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If she looks like that then fuck yes but there's a good chance she won't.

I’d have no problem fucking an Asian woman for the rest of my life. The problem is that I really don’t think I could love a half-Asian son so no, probably not.

yes

yes

Attached: 7d39f9769d1bbac15b2dfbd33fd40a38.jpg (900x1200, 180K)

Attached: 1549330832973.jpg (563x390, 22K)

this. most asian women are fugly as shit. most women are fugly as shit.
>t. faggot

what is your problem?
your memes won't discourage us

Attached: 1548431574893.jpg (1538x2048, 403K)

If anyone wants a source for that image
youtube.com/watch?v=stIeLxdbeIE

>MAKING MONEY
>ASIAN WOMEN
>MAKING MONEY
>ASIAN WOMEN

Attached: 1539509351981.jpg (771x1121, 156K)

She's not even showing her best part. Her butt. And I'm a breast man.

its a white roastie, just ignore it

Wife no, different girl every night yes

Attached: Dp4Xw6pVAAAGkkO.jpg (404x541, 60K)

This place is so into Asians lol

lots of good girls of every race guys, chill out.

No

No, but I'm sure gonna fuck a lot of them, thats a promise.

user there aren't any women left on this board

Attached: cartoon.jpg (584x601, 92K)

no, white is right. race mixing is blue pilled and not based.
asians are a meme

Attached: 1528923823034.jpg (1600x1200, 1.07M)

>race mixing is blue pilled and not based
enjoy being a virgin til 40+

t.

Attached: 1540907805797.png (585x565, 254K)

ayyka

Attached: f02a1214d8221ff94e98753a94e964b0.jpg (597x597, 62K)

Ofc. Why even live without an asian wife?

What about a half asian daughter?

Slav gf 4 me.

yes but only japanese all others are dirty (except taiwanese girls are fine too)

no, just a permanent gf since marriage is a scam. nobody needs shackles to prove their love. i don't want the state to meddle in my affairs.

Asian girls are for pumping and dumping. Knock them up, then go to another asian country and do it again.

slav gf will use your children as meat if the winter goes too long

Keep dreaming about a qt Asian gf. You won't make it in time.
Your filthy shitcoin LINK is never going to moon. By the time it moons, it will be 2026 and you will have aged. Your face will show that you have aged because of your shitty whiteboi genetics unlike Asian genetics that make them look young as fuck even at 35. Asian women grew up around other Asians who look young as fuck for their age. That's their baseline standard. When Asian girls see the wrinkles on your forehead and general lack of care on your skin, they will be grossed out by you. Sure, they will only want you for your money but you will never experience real love from a qt Asian woman.
Unless you're like 19 or 20 y/o, just kys faggot neet bc the world will be better without you.

asains are gross

no. might breed one though

based

I'm nervous about how the offspring would look, honestly

but still

>MAKING MONEY
>ASIAN WOMEN
>MAKING MONEY
>ASIAN WOMEN

I don't think I'll ever not be addicted to Asian ass

>Do you plan on getting an Asian wife once you make it?
That's the plan sir.

Attached: qt.webm (420x746, 2.77M)

Half Asian daughter will probably turn out fine. Half Asian sons will become Elliot Roger.

>This
Simple solution user
Find a beautiful Asian girl who has a penis and can not become pregnant

YES

Attached: 1543543662817.png (312x280, 102K)

for fuck's sake, all the faulty half asian sons were half ashkenazi, which indicates a much higher risk of aspergers

None of you fucking faggots are going to “make it”, because the only thing you do with your lives is shill your shitcoin bags and masturbate to your fantasies of finding a real life Japanese (you’re weeb faggots) yuuki duuki chan to be “wifey”. What’s really going to happen is you’ll stay lower middle class, fly to thailand to fuck some impoverished cunts, then get tricked into marriage by one who will proceed to take your bitch ass to the cleaners and have you killed by her gangster pimp like in pic related

Fucking subhuman poltards! There’s no way out for you. Kill yourselves

Attached: 493EC471-FE76-4E25-8C50-E92BB53B78B3.png (595x1085, 105K)

i literally and unironically do

He aint wrong, but he describes 60-70 year old losers going out there and dating village dummies/ actual whores with no education, prospects or perspective. We're talking about dating high class educated girls of the same age.

you sound insecure. I hope you find your high class east Asian wife user

Already have one

Where can i find a qt asian in fucking slovenia

Attached: IMG_0261.png (585x633, 338K)

Fucking this so much man. I married a korean girl (it was the only way to stay together) and I'm losing everything except my crypto cause of that stupd decision. If there was any way we could have stayed together without getting married I'd have done it, but unfortunately that was the only course of action.

YES

Attached: 50827C72-600D-4E83-814F-45FD72B8A38A.jpg (1024x1519, 198K)

no way, i plan on pounding my way through a sea of black ass

Attached: 1548969245249.jpg (750x588, 61K)

>he describes 60-70 year old losers going out there

Right, because 20-30 year old losers “going out there” to Asia hounding for pussy they never got back home is a vast improvement. I can’t help but laugh at you fucking chimps because every time you post about Asian women it’s accompanied by pics of literal professional models, as if you think having a couple of bucks and being white guarantees you retards top shelf women in a country where young people don’t even fuck anymore. Not to mention half the women you dumbasses post are Chinese, not Japanese

You shit-for-brains are totally delusional about your prospects in Asia, you think every woman looks like a gravure idol and is willing to fuck much less marry a foreigner. The type of women who will actually give you a shot look like pic related, you’re in for a rude awakening when you inevitably fly there all starry-eyed like the weeb subhumans you are lol

Attached: 83AA5841-D22B-4A2A-997A-B4E3694F1987.png (1166x697, 762K)

I've been to more than twenty countries deepshit. As for:

>and is willing to fuck much less marry a foreigner.
In my experience at least 30% do, 10% are very open about it. Why does it make you mad? Its even easier to slay foreign poon that also travels, if you think young asian thots from China/Korea travelling to Rome/Paris/Baracelona by themselves/in pairs aren't fucking locals or other tourists you're delusional. Travelling the world enjoying it to the fullest, fulfilling my goals is what living is about

no im gonna buy a microwave
i'd put yes if i had some extra money

Attached: 1549692088701s.jpg (345x372, 26K)

>Haha yeah don't you guys want a beautiful white woman instead of some Asian?

Attached: 89ecec583d56549daab6d24509257c91.jpg (650x366, 44K)

fuck off shlomo

>wife

Attached: watson hair.gif (274x390, 3.54M)

Yeah, I think I could.

Yes, several, but I'll get White egg donors.

Reminder that:

Japanese>Rich Chinese>Korean>Thai>Philippines>rest of SEA monkies

Can you please elaborate on the whole it was the only way to stay together part.

How do I get one? I live in NYC by the way

>poltards

Except pol would be feverishly worshipping white women

These are r9k threads if anything

yes

or keaneu reeves

Who knows? One day I may settle down with a beautiful girl from Isan region of Thailand. They're down-to-earth, respect patriarchy, and don't care about my skin color (black). Any other group of Asians would likely be after my big wallet.

Isaan is based. Hope you can handle the chilis in her cooking though.

Chinese bimbo models are awesome abit less plastic than than western ones

Attached: chanika_tongmon.jpg (800x1152, 295K)

I love spicy food. The only things I can't stand are bugs and their extreme jealousy.

Honestly yea, just so I can watch our confused and angry hapa chimp babies bumble through life.

Attached: giphy-1.gif (480x480, 3.04M)

Yes, I’ve got a specific qt in mind too. I’ll report back in a few years once I’ve made it.

But schlomo, race is a social concept!

Stop masturbating to Twice.

yes, retard.

cocaine and hookers

but mixing with retards instead...

>has a penis
>and
>cannot become pregnant

I know it was a joke but imagining it wasn't is funnier.

Only pedos girls tlike this

in fucking tailand, you fucking retard

Im not a race traitor

Good luck with the STDs and creatura pups.

t. vely angry zippu headu

It's a chick that looks like a preteen or a preteen. I'm getting one of them whether you like it or not, which do you think has lower negative impact on society you crack n fold loving dust diver.

Attached: 1547665021592.jpg (675x637, 89K)

KEK

i really don't get the asian fetish.

yes

I'm usually not a violent person but I would support lynching of people like this
. Asia needs to learn from middle East. Not go as far as beheading foreigners but at least have gangs give these losers a good public beat down

Yes.

Attached: 0ef6d5822afd6ce95f3b3f35297534f2d5399a4fb6a20c8adc1462ad81d02874.jpg (500x625, 61K)

Lol there's literally nothing you can do about it, buddy. No one is confused about this except people like you. Everyone in the world wants to be younger or to be with younger people and it's coming, you know it is.

You have an Oedipus complex and you should probably figure that out.

>8 posts by this ID

Yeah, just make sure that foreigners get beat for no reason. That will make everything right.

>l-look white women! I'm le defending your honor online! W-will you finally fuck me instead of Tyrone now?

Attached: 1543124210510.jpg (2048x1713, 328K)

Current life path: keep good job for as long as I need to, crypto moons, have asian son and make him my heir.

Things that could go wrong:
* Lose job, become chronically unemployed
* Crypto doesn't moon
* Asian son kills himself as a result of your pic

Please don't fuck me, God.

It's reactionary. Just like how we used to beat down niggers. read into their violent history. When Asians snap, it's gonna a happen. It's human nature

God: bend over bitch

>9
I'll do with my free time as I like.

Funny thing is majority of you will never get the type of girls in these pics as they are out of your league.

2nd East Asians girls almost never date out. Example of this is South Korea is one of the most Homogenous country in the world.

That's why you ugly White mongs settle for 3rd tier SEA Monkeys like Thailand.

Literally bring confused trying to buy a ticket at the train station caught the attention of a 9/10 Japanese princess.

Attached: 1517926611774.jpg (691x997, 137K)

Is that what you tell yourself grasping onto your anime pillow?

It's really tough to get residency in another country. I lived in her country for 3 years on a tourist visa, which required me to fly out of the country every 90 days, and there was always the threat of being denied entry. Unless you go full taco, one of you will have to get permanent residency if you want to stay together, and for most people the only reasonable way to acquire that is marriage.

i dont like pancake ass, short legs and big torsos, so no
i dated a korean girl and a jap waifu and they are fun for a while, but in no way ok for a long term relationships.
asians are too obsessed with social status and how they compare with others. i have seen exactly 3 dudes happy with their waifus. others are under constant nagging in a no sex zone with disfunctional marriages. they thought the cutesy shit was real, while it was just a facade to get married.
btw jap law is fucked, so your wife can divorce you without your knowledge. she can also take your kid without you being able to do anything as japan doesnt follow international conventions.

not touching that for more than a pnd

Half asian guy here. As you can guess, my parents are divorced. I can tell you why in the hopes that you don't make the same mistake. My dad didn't give a single shit about my mothers culture at all. He just wanted someone to fuck and cook for him. A lot of white guys say they want an asian girl or they love asian girls but a lot of them don't even have asian friends. That's a huge sign that they have yellow fever. So, you idiots can do what you want with your lives but you'll end up exactly like my parents did if you don't take what I say to heart.

no. fuck off retard.

Attached: 1549882598360.jpg (1584x864, 235K)

Green text story plok

Attached: 945DF275538C4B54BDA66B341825D5BC.jpg (835x1024, 270K)

>Roastie

So all of the asian fetishists are incels... Wow who woulda thunk